PDA

View Full Version : I'm not falling for their angle to minimize the severity of the ncaa investigation.

Bodaski
05-25-2016, 11:58 AM
This is nothing more than another attempt for unm to create another diversion away from the truth. There is way too much info floating around to buy that angle. When its talked about as much as their shenanigans have been, then its too much truth to hide it all. Let me list what we hear or have strong evidence of things that have occurred with unm tied to them. I'm sure there are others I'm not aware of or forgot. But several of these like Sanders are more than likely multiple rule violations involving multiple players. This is why I'm not buying the phrase "we can't wait to tell our side". To many lies to keep straight.

The list-
David Sanders/ULL- Academic-ACT-GED's
Chris ?????- Fired at UT, tied to unm with Sanders
Bo Scarbrough- Bama/ncaa-set out 4 games in 2015 for ameturesim clause after unofficial unm visit and telling Saban.
Shiem Carter- Bama signee- heard the same thing with him as Scarbrough-been reported to bama compliance.
Chris Jones interview and maybe a couple of others from MSU by the ncaa.
Tunsils ordeal
Miller interview with the ncaa.
Cannon motors/tonsil and I'm sure others we haven't heard
CJ Hampton.

starkvegasdawg
05-25-2016, 12:01 PM
And don't forget the other CJ and his Z71 and mama's house full of furniture.

Jarius
05-25-2016, 12:03 PM
If CJ gets in trouble it won't be over furniture. At least I for one hope it isn't over furniture.

Beaver
05-25-2016, 12:09 PM
Burner phones...

notsofarawaydawg
05-25-2016, 12:18 PM
Tunsilitus on national TV before millions of viewers was the only one needed to be listed. That one in itself seals the cheating accusation for UNM. I know it's probably part of the second NOA, but it clearly blew a hole in the big ship they've been trying to keep afloat for years.

Pollodawg
05-25-2016, 12:20 PM
Here is the problem for the NCAA and OM. There are loud powerful voices pushing that OM be punished. There is no way the NCAA can ignore these voices. Powerful schools and athletic departments will not accept OM not being punished. Basically, the rebs have urinated in the wrong eyes this go around.

Taog Redloh
05-25-2016, 12:23 PM
I told ya'll this was a bunch of wishful thinking. They won't get major sanctions.

BeardoMSU
05-25-2016, 12:25 PM
nm

ScoobaDawg
05-25-2016, 12:33 PM
I told ya'll this was a bunch of wishful thinking. They won't get major sanctions.

Glad you can see the future...
How will the rest of the baseball season going.
Who will be our starting QB
How many football games will we win.
Who will win the National Championship

You ain't told nobody shit. Cause you don't know shit.

TrapGame
05-25-2016, 12:35 PM

Shit, if that's the case ULL better raise holy hell.

Pollodawg
05-25-2016, 12:36 PM
Glad you can see the future...
How will the rest of the baseball season going.
Who will be our starting QB
How many football games will we win.
Who will win the National Championship

You ain't told nobody shit. Cause you don't know shit.

Goat gonna goat, bra.

Liverpooldawg
05-25-2016, 12:55 PM

Based on an article on SDS that quotes Rick Neuheisel quoting Hugh Freeze? Ok.

Saltydog
05-25-2016, 01:44 PM
told them anything too damning but I may be wrong.