PDA

View Full Version : Proof that we really need the season to hurry up and start

ShotgunDawg
08-20-2013, 08:54 AM
I saw this tweet this morning:

RT @maroon1white: @bobounds is it just me or has Mullen forgot how dynamic Perkins is catching the ball out of the backfield?!?

Didn't Perkins have 2 receiving TDs in the Arkansas game, and wasn't this last year?

MSU fans have got to get over last year, and we need to play a game for that to happen. I am not saying that all of our problems from last year are corrected, but I am willing to bet and hope that our coaching is smarter than we are giving them credit for.

The OK State game comes down to one thing for me: LINE PLAY

our offensive and defensive lines have more talent and experience than OK State's offensive and defensive lines. MSU must get back to physical, swag, in you 17ing face football. If we do that, we will beat OK State.

This is a new year, and I am willing to give the coaches the benefit of the doubt, in hopes that they understand this.

We need to play a game.

Coach 57
08-20-2013, 09:14 AM
Amen Shotgun! My kids have played the last two weeks in Jamboree/Scrimmages but there is NOTHING minus the grace of God like the season opener! Can't wait till Friday night for me! And if the coaches are half as excited as I am, they are about to pop before they touchdown in Texas!

biscuit
08-20-2013, 09:46 AM
I hope "the sky is falling crowd" or the "mullen can't coach crowd" doesn't go too crazy if we lose the OSU game. We have the opportunity to be really good this year despite the outcome of that game.