PDA

View Full Version : OT: Bulldog Club Rank

mk1984
05-25-2016, 08:05 AM
Where can I find my bulldog club rank? I looked on my dog tag online is it the number in the top right that says Tkt #?

nsvltndog
05-25-2016, 08:37 AM
I received an email overnight to activate a new Bulldog Club dog tag account. I'm assuming they must have changed software. These may be going out in batches versus sending over 10,000 at a time. When I activated it this morning it was pretty easy to see where I ranked. There was a line under account information that said Priority Point Rank and it showed my rank out of 10,546. All I had to do was log in using the instructions on the email in order to get to this screen so it's not hidden or hard to find. I think it no longer shows in the old system.

MStateDawg
05-25-2016, 08:39 AM
You're signed into the wrong "Dog Tag". The Dog Tag thru the ticket website is now separate from the Dog Tag thru the bulldog club site.
Use this URL: http://www.msubulldogclub.com/

Mjoelner34
05-25-2016, 08:55 AM
I received an email overnight to activate a new Bulldog Club dog tag account. I'm assuming they must have changed software. These may be going out in batches versus sending over 10,000 at a time. When I activated it this morning it was pretty easy to see where I ranked. There was a line under account information that said Priority Point Rank and it showed my rank out of 10,546. All I had to do was log in using the instructions on the email in order to get to this screen so it's not hidden or hard to find. I think it no longer shows in the old system.

When I try the link provided by the Bulldog Club, I get an error message saying that the site is either temporarily down or has permanently moved. Whoever is running this must be the same person in charge of our "live stats" that freeze up after 3 batters.

mk1984
05-25-2016, 09:13 AM
Found it thanks for the new website MStateDawg.

Political Hack
05-25-2016, 09:14 AM
My log-in's not working.

AROB44
05-25-2016, 09:19 AM
My log-in's not working.

I think they may have decided to eliminate "political hacks"....

Harrydawg
05-25-2016, 09:43 AM
Damn, just worked thru this process. Obviously a new platform.

I feel sorry for old people. I can't imagine my parents doing this.

Just the times we live in.........felt like I was trying to land a plane

bhamdawgfan
05-25-2016, 10:10 AM
My log-in's not working.

Show cause.

BulldogBear
05-25-2016, 10:16 AM
My log-in's not working.

Everything has been jacked up on mine. I didn't even renew my season tickets because of it. Contacted them twice and haven't heard a peep from them. I'm still in the bc but have a 17 it attitude right now. I'll just buy tickets for a couple of home games I wanna go to in addition to @Kentucky. When they quit making it hard for me to give them my money for season tickets and quit misappropriating my bc donations I'll start buying them again.

DawgHouseUnited
05-25-2016, 10:16 AM
Damn, just worked thru this process. Obviously a new platform.

I feel sorry for old people. I can't imagine my parents doing this.

Just the times we live in.........felt like I was trying to land a plane

^^ This. Looks a lot different.