PDA

View Full Version : Nearly a phenomanal afternoon in Leeville

Duckdawg
05-23-2016, 01:49 PM
Dad and I got on the fish Saturday afternoon about 4:00 and were about to hammer em, til mother nature intervened. Damn thunderstorms blew up near where we were fishing, lotta lightning, and we had to beat it back to the camp. Smart move, but it sure does hurt to leave em biting. Dad hung one that I would have loved to see, hook pulled out before we got a look at him but dad couldn't move it. Still a good weekend even if the fishing was schizo, new boat performed better than expected, and got to spend another good time with the old man.

BeastMan
05-23-2016, 02:07 PM
Mother Nature likes to act up sometimes... That said, sounds like a good time. Love leeville and surrounding hours

Duckdawg
05-23-2016, 02:24 PM
Still ended up catching 5 reds and a flounder, and lost 6 more that were all big fish. What could've been, still a great weekend.

BeastMan
05-23-2016, 03:43 PM
Still ended up catching 5 reds and a flounder, and lost 6 more that were all big fish. What could've been, still a great weekend.

Truth be told, I have fun fishing if I'm catching or not. Catching is just the cherry on top

SpeckleDawg
05-24-2016, 09:53 AM
An afternoon fishing in Leeville is phenomenal no matter how much you fill the box.

Duckdawg
05-26-2016, 12:38 PM
An afternoon fishing in Leeville is phenomenal no matter how much you fill the box.

Yes it is.