PDA

View Full Version : Annual Jersey Gripe

lefty96
05-23-2016, 08:16 AM
With the support the fanbase gives MSU baseball, why, why oh why do we not sell some better quality replica jerseys? I can't imagine the money that we would generate if we sold some pin stripe replicas at $150 a pop.

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-23-2016, 08:38 AM
I bought a maroon jersey during the 2013 run from hailstate store. Im 6' 200 lbs and bought a medium and it absolutely swallows me and the length goes down to my knee caps. I've never worn it for that reason.

lefty96
05-23-2016, 08:41 AM
I bought a maroon jersey during the 2013 run from hailstate store. Im 6' 200 lbs and bought a medium and it absolutely swallows me and the length goes down to my knee caps. I've never worn it for that reason.

I've got that one myself. The neck is big enough to park a car in. I wore it yesterday b/c I live in Arkansas and wanted to take the chance to make them suffer.

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-23-2016, 08:44 AM
I've got that one myself. The neck is big enough to park a car in. I wore it yesterday b/c I live in Arkansas and wanted to take the chance to make them suffer.

LOL thats the one. I put it on to run errands yesterday and looked in mirror and immediately took it off. Neck hole was so big looked like a tube top.

SaintDawg
05-23-2016, 09:23 AM
With the support the fanbase gives MSU baseball, why, why oh why do we not sell some better quality replica jerseys? I can't imagine the money that we would generate if we sold some pin stripe replicas at $150 a pop.
I have been looking for a good baseball jersey for years and cannot ever seem to find one. I don't like the ones in the hailstate store. I would gladly pay top dollar for a replica of any of the ones the guys wear on the field.

CadaverDawg
05-23-2016, 09:26 AM
I'm not a jersey wearer really, but I'd love to buy a few good replicas to frame for a future man cave. I'll tweet Stricklin about it, and see what I can find out.

MetEdDawg
05-23-2016, 09:34 AM
I'm not a jersey wearer really, but I'd love to buy a few good replicas to frame for a future man cave. I'll tweet Stricklin about it, and see what I can find out.

This. I'm in the process of collecting for my man cave as well. I'm severely lacking in the area of good replica jerseys from certain years. I've got a bunch of other stuff, but some legit replica jerseys would be nice.

lefty96
05-23-2016, 09:50 AM

Part of my yearly ritual is to tweet @ him begging for a pin stripe replica.

I generally don't like jersies myself, just something about a nice baseball one. I may only wear one 2x a year, but I like them.