PDA

View Full Version : Where is the release of the NOA Bjerk promised?

msbulldog
05-23-2016, 06:34 AM
I'm waiting.

Howboutdemdogs
05-23-2016, 06:44 AM
Still up his ass.

starkvegasdawg
05-23-2016, 06:46 AM
When Bjork promised he would respond like this:

http://i.imgur.com/jGqtcRz.gif

But everybody is still waiting around like this:

http://i.imgur.com/kCkZanG.gif

When called out on it Bjork is:

http://i.imgur.com/lH0aoNh.gif

All the while behind the scenes in the AD things are:

http://i.imgur.com/SAwWFEO.gif

Because once it all comes out they know the rest of the world will be like:

http://i.imgur.com/r8GKxKW.gif

And despite putting up a brave front, all the bears are really:

http://i.imgur.com/ilDZsqM.gif

MagicDawg
05-23-2016, 07:13 AM
Clarion-Ledger reports: Bjork says NCAA NOA response delayed as writing staff still working on C-L headlines, apology articles.

AlmostPositive
05-23-2016, 07:20 AM
"Upon the completion of the 30-day extension period, the University will release our full Response to the Notice of Allegations.”

Depends on what the meaning of "upon" is.

Coach34
05-23-2016, 07:35 AM
Their Minions are saying look for a Friday afternoon release....so we'll see

AlmostPositive
05-23-2016, 07:42 AM
They can't wait to get their story out. They ARE waiting, but they CAN'T wait.

The good news is the Clarion Tennessean is sure to hold them accountable.

Dawgology
05-23-2016, 08:13 AM
I would really REALLy not expect much from this. It will be a heavily redacted and spun fluff piece that leaves major violations out. I can almost guarantee that. The Rebs will crow for a little while after and get some big verbals. It will pass though. It's not a matter of if but when.

Liverpooldawg
05-23-2016, 08:44 AM
Parrish Alford wrote a fluff piece today in the DJ that said its coming this week.

Bubb Rubb
05-23-2016, 08:46 AM
I would really REALLy not expect much from this. It will be a heavily redacted and spun fluff piece that leaves major violations out. I can almost guarantee that. The Rebs will crow for a little while after and get some big verbals. It will pass though. It's not a matter of if but when.

I don't think it will leave anything out that has been reported already. The violations that were reported earlier will likely be addressed, but will be addressed with spin, talking about self-reporting and internal sanctions. If there was anything in the NOA that wasn't originally reported on, yeah, they probably won't address it. The new stuff will be completely ignored. There will be lots of talk about exemplary cooperation and crap like that. I expect a beautifully wordsmithed document that simultaneously kisses the NCAA's ass and calms the masses.

Rosie said on his last show that the NCAA is still actively interviewing - and not 2016 signees. Read into that what you want, but one thing for sure is that the investigation is still going, which means a second NOA, or at least an amended NOA will be coming at some point.

Coach34
05-23-2016, 08:54 AM
As their response is gonna be 12 over 4 or whatever- then the NCAA is gonna Lou Brown on it

Reason2succeed
05-23-2016, 08:55 AM
The good thing is that ESPN and other journalists outside of Mississippi are now tuned in to what is going on at OM. When they leave out the new stuff good journalists will still speculate or at least mention it in their articles.

PassInterference
05-23-2016, 09:07 AM
I told you guys Ole Miss would release next to nothing. They have no deadline to tell the public anything. Their deadline to responding to the NCAA was yesterday and I'm assuming they met that.

LockeDawg
05-23-2016, 09:25 AM
I told you guys Ole Miss would release next to nothing. They have no deadline to tell the public anything. Their deadline to responding to the NCAA was yesterday and I'm assuming they met that.They don't have to release anything to the public, I don't know why they would release their response to the NOA when they never release the specifics of the NOA in the first place?

AlmostPositive
05-23-2016, 09:49 AM
“We knew this was coming, and we have prepared an unbelievable response..."

This is the first statement of Bjork's that I have full confidence in, although probably not as he intended it.

BeardoMSU
05-23-2016, 09:51 AM
I told you guys Ole Miss would release next to nothing. They have no deadline to tell the public anything. Their deadline to responding to the NCAA was yesterday and I'm assuming they met that.

Won't media members request it via FoIA, though?

THE Bruce Dickinson
05-23-2016, 09:52 AM
What about the FOIA request ? I mean surely Ole Miss has a copy of the letter now. Aren't they entitled to release it ?

Coach34
05-23-2016, 10:00 AM
What about the FOIA request ? I mean surely Ole Miss has a copy of the letter now. Aren't they entitled to release it ?

They got an NOA 120 days ago and still haven't released it- why change now? For equal information purposes- NC and other schools released their within 24 hours of receiving them

Really Clark?
05-23-2016, 10:19 AM
They got an NOA 120 days ago and still haven't released it- why change now? For equal information purposes- NC and other schools released their within 24 hours of receiving them

To be fair, most schools do release the NOA some very soon after receiving them, some when they respond. The original NOA for UNC was received 5/20/15 but wasn't released until 6/4. However, what they have done with that NOA and the amended NOA was notify the public that they have received a NOA from the NCAA within 24 hours just not release it that quickly. It took a national reporter to out UNM that they even received one, although many on here and other boards were telling people that they had a NOA (despite the UNM mouthpieces saying it wasn't true and we didn't know what we are talking about).

THE Bruce Dickinson
05-23-2016, 10:35 AM
Yeah I know, but when the 1st FOIA was requested, they claimed they were not in possession of the letter. They can't claim that now especially when they have officially replied to it.

ScoobaDawg
05-23-2016, 10:54 AM
Yeah I know, but when the 1st FOIA was requested, they claimed they were not in possession of the letter. They can't claim that now especially when they have officially replied to it.

Sure they can.. the lawyers in another state did it all ...Rigggghhhttt

AlmostPositive
05-23-2016, 11:46 AM
They have in fact, "released" their statement. It is roaming freely, somewhere...