PDA

View Full Version : The CL sure does seem to have a bunch of investigations that come up empty

ShotgunDawg
05-22-2016, 03:18 PM
With Killaburger's apology for the front page headline today and subsequent statement that the CL is "looking into how it happened", it got thinking about how many cold cases the CL currently has going on.

1. They apparently can't seem to find who Tunsil's hacker is

2. They can't seem to gather any information on OM's NCAA investigation. All news has been reported by outside sources.

3. They still don't know who printed the incorrect score after the Arkansas game.

4. And now they've promised to find out how today's headline passed through different people's desks and went unchanged.

This news paper is either terribly biased or full of extremely stupid, incompetent people that have no ability to gather correct information on most subjects. They treat their subscribers like complete idiots by offering promises to investigate different stories and these promises inevitably go unfulfilled.

Do the people that this newspaper employees have this little self pride?

Do they lack integrity?

Or are they just a bunch of pu***** that fear the man and their job at all times?

basedog
05-22-2016, 03:56 PM
Save your money and time with the CL, do as many like myself and cancel and quit reading that fish wrap. I don't miss it one bit after decades of buying and reading, you will thank me later. LOL

Just saying.

maroonmania
05-22-2016, 04:02 PM
Screw 'em, their agenda is clear and their apologies don't mean sh*t.

AlmostPositive
05-22-2016, 04:30 PM
You would think that a third-rate publication on life support would want to avoid offending a wide swaths of its readership.

It's time to step up efforts to put them out of their misery

blacklistedbully
05-22-2016, 04:42 PM
I don't follow rag at all. What did they say?

TheRef
05-22-2016, 04:46 PM
Michael's article was great. The headline, which he has no control over, was not.

AlmostPositive
05-22-2016, 04:55 PM
Hugh and the CL are getting roasted in the Twitter responses to his "apology."

You get the sense that there are many people out there who would support a boycott.

.. hard to imagine Gannett is willing to subsidize this third-rate publication indefinitely.