PDA

View Full Version : Paging the Enforcer

Dawg61
05-22-2016, 07:17 AM
ColonelJohnSartoris the rebel poster on SPS is bragging about having four active usernames on here currently and that he intentionally trolls posts. This might require a little more homework for you but I feel confident you can get it done. Thanks

STATEBALLIN
05-22-2016, 07:26 AM
4?!? Bahahaha What a loser!!

Saltydog
05-22-2016, 09:03 AM
I'm sure a lot of those fools are on here. They're obsessed with C34/ED and it's followers.

CadaverDawg
05-22-2016, 09:12 AM
ColonelJohnSartoris the rebel poster on SPS is bragging about having four active usernames on here currently and that he intentionally trolls posts. This might require a little more homework for you but I feel confident you can get it done. Thanks

That says so much about what an obsessed loser he is. Who does that? And why would you admit it if you were that big of a loser? They truly are pathetic

Coach34
05-22-2016, 09:17 AM

How much of a loser do you have to be to claim that you have signed up on your Rival's MB 4 different times? Plus, I've seen some of them claim to have someone on our private board- and I know 100% that isnt true. Just thank them for making Elite the best Miss State MB out there

BeastMan
05-22-2016, 09:28 AM
Would just like to add that in Engie's thread on SPS, that guy said he'd already been banned 4 times but still has 4 accounts. So that means he has signed up for a MSU board 8 times. Good lord...

miketice
05-22-2016, 09:37 AM
[QUOTE=Coach34;558475]How much of a loser do you have to be to claim that you have signed up on your Rival's MB 4 different times? Plus, I've seen some of them claim to have someone on our private board- and I know 100% that isnt true. Just thank them for making Elite the best Miss State MB out there[/QUOTE

No doubt this is the best MB.But I'm not sure the trolls help. But they may.

CadaverDawg
05-22-2016, 09:43 AM
Would just like to add that in Engie's thread on SPS, that guy said he'd already been banned 4 times but still has 4 accounts. So that means he has signed up for a MSU board 8 times. Good lord...

Yea that's pathetic.

What's engie's deal? He's melting over there. And I can't believe so many people on SPS think that if you post on ED, you are a "worshipper of c34". That's insane. I like this board for what it is, and I like SPS for what it is. And while I do think C34 is funny at times, & completely drives OM fans crazy....I also argue with him about damn near every topic, as do many. It's the format, content, lack of OM spin, & discussions on here that I enjoy....I'm not here because of 34. Just like SPS posters aren't there just bc of DS or HD6. They like the discussions and humor and sarcasm there, as do I. Why does it always have to come down to a board war or splitting of the fan base?

I mean, damn, engie has been made fun of so damn much on SPS, yet he's melting to them about ED. It's funny. Not sure why he got banned...I'm not a fan of banning obvious MSU fans....and everyone knows how much engie gets on my nerves. He still makes a lot of good posts and brings up good info. He's just quite fond of himself...but much like Will James, I think it takes all personalities to make a fun message board. And there's no doubting their MSU fandom. It's actually become fun to me to see guys like Goat & Will James return with new accounts....just like its fun arguing with engie & watching him argue everybody else.

I guess ultimately I just hate all the divisive shit among MSU fans. And I apologize if I've ever contributed (I'm sure I have at some point). I like ED and SPS, and feel like both boards are full of my MSU brethren. Wish we could just be "MSU fans" that bounce back & forth btwn boards for different discussions & debates in different formats....not "SPS posters" and "ED posters".

I have a dream?* (sorry for the novel)

shoeless joe
05-22-2016, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=Coach34;558475]How much of a loser do you have to be to claim that you have signed up on your Rival's MB 4 different times? Plus, I've seen some of them claim to have someone on our private board- and I know 100% that isnt true. Just thank them for making Elite the best Miss State MB out there[/QUOTE

No doubt this is the best MB.But I'm not sure the trolls help. But they may.

Hell, coach IS the #1 troll, he just doesn't like the competition.

coastratdog
05-22-2016, 09:47 AM
Yea that's pathetic.

What's engie's deal? He's melting over there. And I can't believe so many people on SPS think that if you post on ED, you are a "worshipper of c34". That's insane. I like this board for what it is, and I like SPS for what it is. And while I do think C34 is funny at times, & completely drives OM fans crazy....I also argue with him about damn near every topic, as do many. It's the format, content, lack of OM spin, & discussions on here that I enjoy....I'm not here because of 34. Just like SPS posters aren't there just bc of DS or HD6. They like the discussions and humor and sarcasm there, as do I. Why does it always have to come down to a board war or splitting of the fan base?

I mean, damn, engie has been made fun of so damn much on SPS, yet he's melting to them about ED. It's funny. Not sure why he got banned...I'm not a fan of banning obvious MSU fans....and everyone knows how much engie gets on my nerves. He still makes a lot of good posts and brings up good info. He's just quite fond of himself...but much like Will James, I think it takes all personalities to make a fun message board. And there's no doubting their MSU fandom. It's actually become fun to me to see guys like Goat & Will James return with new accounts....just like its fun arguing with engie & watching him argue everybody else.

I guess ultimately I just hate all the divisive shit among MSU fans. And I apologize if I've ever contributed (I'm sure I have at some point). I like ED and SPS, and feel like both boards are full of my MSU brethren.

I honestly don't know any of the players on ED or SPS but I also like both boards for what they offer, good rumors and humor. I think we can all agree that GP sucks.

shoeless joe
05-22-2016, 09:52 AM
Yea that's pathetic.

What's engie's deal? He's melting over there. And I can't believe so many people on SPS think that if you post on ED, you are a "worshipper of c34". That's insane. I like this board for what it is, and I like SPS for what it is. And while I do think C34 is funny at times, & completely drives OM fans crazy....I also argue with him about damn near every topic, as do many. It's the format, content, lack of OM spin, & discussions on here that I enjoy....I'm not here because of 34. Just like SPS posters aren't there just bc of DS or HD6. Why does it always have to come down to a board war or splitting of the fan base?

I mean, damn, engie has been made fun of so damn much on SPS, yet he's melting to them about ED. It's funny. Not sure why he got banned...I'm not a fan of banning obvious MSU fans....and everyone knows how much engie gets on my nerves. He still makes a lot of good posts and brings up good info. He's just quite fond of himself...but much like Will James, I think it takes all personalities to make a fun message board. And there's no doubting there MSU fandom. It's actually become fun to me to see guys like Goat & Will James return with new accounts....just like its fun arguing with engie & watching him argue everybody else.

I guess ultimately I just hate all the divisive shit among MSU fans. And I apologize if I've ever contributed (I'm sure I have at some point). I like ED and SPS, and feel like both boards are full of my MSU brethren.

First paragraph is dead on.

I enjoy the board despite C34. IMO he's the worst type of fan, rather be right and us lose than be wrong and us win. He is 100% agenda driven and that clouds his view on most every topic in every sport. Now that may not be his choice...he could be the mouth piece for some big money folks who use him to get their info and opinions out. Which is a positive in regards to the OM investigation but makes him look absurd at times.

No doubt he does have the best board tho...so take the good with the bad.

CadaverDawg
05-22-2016, 09:55 AM
Engie just posted the following on SPS, and I've been there several times after a night of beers. I've had my differences with the feisty egomaniacal bastard...but he's OUR feisty egomaniacal bastard, so I hope whoever banned him will let him back.

Whewwww... Woke up, mostly sober. Those Sunday mornings for introspection hung over and wondering what my life is about.

1). This thread is hilarious,
2). Coach is smarter than people give him credit for. I was just getting started last night bumping all of the insane stuff that's been said there regarding this baseball team. Had been Ronnieatmosphere'in it for awhile. He knew it and got ahead of it. Of course the insane nugget dropped in real time forced everyone's hand too.
3) once this thread runs its course, I'm dropping it. The website warz are stupid and nothing positive comes of it.
4) I don't know as much about football and basketball combined as I know about baseball. That said -- I do not know more baseball than John Cohen. I do know enough to see the SEC and probably National Coach of the Year that's been incessantly complained about. The vast majority of which is by people that can't see the world from his shoes. These people note every time nontraditional fails -- they never notice when it works. It obviously worked quite a bit more than it failed this year.
4) I need to go to church and learn something this morning. Yep, let's do that.

CadaverDawg
05-22-2016, 09:57 AM
First paragraph is dead on.

I enjoy the board despite C34. IMO he's the worst type of fan, rather be right and us lose than be wrong and us win. He is 100% agenda driven and that clouds his view on most every topic in every sport. Now that may not be his choice...he could be the mouth piece for some big money folks who use him to get their info and opinions out. Which is a positive in regards to the OM investigation but makes him look absurd at times.

No doubt he does have the best board tho...so take the good with the bad.

Well said

CadaverDawg
05-22-2016, 10:05 AM
In a nutshell, I'm saying we all need to grow up a little bit as State fans. Just like Hadad can now break bread with Steve Robertson and become friends....so can ED & SPS. Hell, I used to hate Hadad, but now I'm actually a fan of his on BSR. Why? Bc I grew up & got over message board differences and realized there's a good MSU fan behind that HD6 account that pissed me off so much on SPS.

Coach34
05-22-2016, 10:37 AM
There's no bad blood between DS and I that I'm aware of. I've never said anything about him except that he is a good guy. He runs his Board the way he feels it should run- and so do we. I don't have near the temper ISeenIt and Behrdawg do- I'd say I may have banned 25% of the bannees at the very most.

MB's- as in life- have people with varying opinions. I laugh at the butthurt whiners from other boards that try to claim we don't allow various opinions. We differ a lot here- we just don't want an OM opinion. We have a Tide fan here and a Pig also with no problems. If you want to defend OM on anything- this isn't the place for you. It's pretty simple.

Coach34
05-22-2016, 10:42 AM
I only gave Engie a 7 day vacay- and I'll probably lift before then. I like Engie. Last night I just didn't care to get into a long drawn discussion about Cohen with someone that was a ghost year when we were last in the SEC. That shouldn't EVER happen at Miss State. Cohen responded this year in huge fashion- worst to 1st. He absolutely deserves every coaching award out there. Hopefully the ride continues to Omaha

See you guys in LF in 2 weeks

TaleofTwoDogs
05-22-2016, 10:57 AM
Yea that's pathetic. I guess ultimately I just hate all the divisive shit among MSU fans. And I apologize if I've ever contributed (I'm sure I have at some point). I like ED and SPS, and feel like both boards are full of my MSU brethren. Wish we could just be "MSU fans" that bounce back & forth btwn boards for different discussions & debates in different formats....not "SPS posters" and "ED posters".

Agreed. This BS about which board is better is insane. That's like saying if you go to Gander Mountain, you are not allowed to go to Sports Authority or Dick's. Both boards offer something different in content and style. ED is probably better than SPS for total MSU related sports content but SPS is great on originality of their content. Both boards hate Ole Miss with a passion. So enjoy both boards and keep clicking those ads!

Maroonthirteen
05-22-2016, 11:32 AM
I laugh at the irony in all the message board bickering and banning.

SPS was started because Gene banned them for essentially... Negativity.

SPS basically became the message board for free speech. They banned C34 and a few rebels. But allow some (totally overt)Rebel trolls.

C34 starts his own board. Engie has been banned a number of times.

Maybe engie will start his own board.

Jack Lambert
05-22-2016, 12:17 PM
Yea that's pathetic.

I guess ultimately I just hate all the divisive shit among MSU fans. And I apologize if I've ever contributed (I'm sure I have at some point). I like ED and SPS, and feel like both boards are full of my MSU brethren. Wish we could just be "MSU fans" that bounce back & forth btwn boards for different discussions & debates in different formats....not "SPS posters" and "ED posters".

A lot of those folks are here but under different user names.

CadaverDawg
05-22-2016, 12:19 PM

SPS basically became the message board for free speech. They banned C34 and a few rebels. But allow some (totally overt)Rebel trolls.

EliteDataSpeak.com?

Sorry, had to

BossDawg
05-22-2016, 12:27 PM
How much of a loser do you have to be to claim that you have signed up on your Rival's MB 4 different times? Plus, I've seen some of them claim to have someone on our private board-

And to be so "proud" of it that they have to brag about it elsewhere. Lol

Bully13
05-22-2016, 12:32 PM
What is equally worse is that he's prolly lying about having 4 ED troll accounts

Maroonthirteen
05-22-2016, 01:47 PM
EliteDataSpeak.com?

Sorry, had to

NO! I like this board just the way it is. I'll check here often, depending on the day, SPS once or twice most days. Gene's.... Never anymore.

Noxdog
05-22-2016, 02:02 PM
NO! I like this board just the way it is. I'll check here often, depending on the day, SPS once or twice most days. Gene's.... Never anymore.

Cadaver was making a joke. He is right on all this. Heck 2 years ago we bickered all the time. I don't post a lot but we get along fine now. Time heals old wounds.

BulldogDX55
05-22-2016, 02:09 PM
I didn't even realize we he a private board until this thread. How can I get access? TheRef will vouch for me. I've had several beers with him and been his coworker.

BulldogBear
05-22-2016, 02:35 PM
There's no bad blood between DS and I that I'm aware of. I've never said anything about him except that he is a good guy. He runs his Board the way he feels it should run- and so do we. I don't have near the temper ISeenIt and Behrdawg do- I'd say I may have banned 25% of the bannees at the very most.

MB's- as in life- have people with varying opinions. I laugh at the butthurt whiners from other boards that try to claim we don't allow various opinions. We differ a lot here- we just don't want an OM opinion. We have a Tide fan here and a Pig also with no problems. If you want to defend OM on anything- this isn't the place for you. It's pretty simple.

Above in bold is why I'm here. I wade thru enough bear poop in everyday life. I enjoy a ***safe place*** without Bears or their poop.

CadaverDawg
05-22-2016, 02:36 PM
Cadaver was making a joke. He is right on all this. Heck 2 years ago we bickered all the time. I don't post a lot but we get along fine now. Time heals old wounds.

Yep, now I consider Nox my bud

BayouDawg
05-22-2016, 02:57 PM
I only gave Engie a 7 day vacay- and I'll probably lift before then. I like Engie. Last night I just didn't care to get into a long drawn discussion about Cohen with someone that was a ghost year when we were last in the SEC. That shouldn't EVER happen at Miss State. Cohen responded this year in huge fashion- worst to 1st. He absolutely deserves every coaching award out there. Hopefully the ride continues to Omaha

See you guys in LF in 2 weeks

It just gets old when every time after a win I get on here to read about the game and Engie is on here posting smart ass comments with his Faihr Coienz bullshit or however the hell he spells it. It's ok to criticize coaches when they **** up. They get paid a lot to win ball games. I just get irritated with fans that can't handle people criticizing coaches. I bleed maroon and white and when my bulldogs do good I praise them and when things are bad i don't sugar coat it. Win lose or draw I'm a bulldog through and through but hat doesn't mean I have to always be happy with them

I seen it dawg
05-22-2016, 03:17 PM
It just gets old when every time after a win I get on here to read about the game and Engie is on here posting smart ass comments with his Faihr Coienz bullshit or however the hell he spells it. It's ok to criticize coaches when they **** up. They get paid a lot to win ball games. I just get irritated with fans that can't handle people criticizing coaches. I bleed maroon and white and when my bulldogs do good I praise them and when things are bad i don't sugar coat it. Win lose or draw I'm a bulldog through and through but hat doesn't mean I have to always be happy with them

That's enlightening and simple. It's really not hard.

BulldogBear
05-22-2016, 03:54 PM
That's enlightening and simple. It's really not hard.

+1

Coach34
05-22-2016, 04:19 PM

yep

Op4isabitch
05-22-2016, 05:03 PM
I like engie, but damn he's like my 15 yr old sister! Never been wrong about anything and thinks he has all of the answers.
Maybe the hiatus will change his demeanor a little. Anyway maybe he'll come back one day and bring some good conversation with him.

As for the rebel troll, I hope you enjoy reading about ANOTHER Mississippi State SEC Championship. Which extends our lead in SEC Championships even further ahead of your douche bag Black Bear Rebels.

blacklistedbully
05-22-2016, 05:13 PM
Yea that's pathetic.

"Someone's crying,Lord, Kumbaya"

Dolphus Raymond
05-22-2016, 06:03 PM
I hate Ole Miss athletics (I'm good with the university but that's just me) and so does ED so that is why I'm here.
F--k Ole Miss.

JohnnyQuid
05-22-2016, 06:15 PM

yep - what are these boards for if not to criticize and debate/disagree. turn into GP ghost towns then

gravedigger
05-22-2016, 06:48 PM
I just get irritated with fans that can't handle people criticizing coaches.m

And a large number of fans on here get tired of reading ad nauseum the morons who criticize, then get proven absolutely wrong and wont own up to it.

They run under the umbrella of "i was just being a realist" or "cant we all just enjoy this victory".

Face facts: you arent realists you are chronic bitchers that want the rest of us to ignore your tirades. You arent rational and any more knowlegable about the sport an any of the rest of us.

Get off your high horse.

Taog Redloh
05-22-2016, 06:53 PM
Engie just posted the following on SPS, and I've been there several times after a night of beers. I've had my differences with the feisty egomaniacal bastard...but he's OUR feisty egomaniacal bastard, so I hope whoever banned him will let him back.

Easily the biggest internet douche persona in our fanbase. Easily. I mean I bet the guy is a virgin.

gravedigger
05-22-2016, 07:03 PM
Easily the biggest internet douche persona in our fanbase. Easily. I mean I bet the guy is a virgin.

No, that would be will james

CadaverDawg
05-22-2016, 07:03 PM

Good post, I agree.

CadaverDawg
05-22-2016, 07:08 PM

Hahahaha

http://media4.popsugar-assets.com/files/2012/07/30/3/192/1922398/af6d5354bf09a05b_149198167_10.xxxlarge/i/Matthew-McConaughey-gave-laugh-Killer-Joe-screening-NYC.jpg

notsofarawaydawg
05-22-2016, 07:08 PM
I didn't even realize we he a private board until this thread. How can I get access? TheRef will vouch for me. I've had several beers with him and been his coworker.

The private board is awesome. You think C34 tells it all here. Heck no. The goodies released on that board about bears are so in depth. My fav MB of all time.

TheRef
05-22-2016, 07:10 PM

I don't even have access to that board. Sorry, bud.

War Machine Dawg
05-22-2016, 07:10 PM
Yea that's pathetic.

I'm with ya, CD!

War Machine Dawg
05-22-2016, 07:11 PM

http://i.imgur.com/cuCPKY3.gif

Taog Redloh
05-22-2016, 07:20 PM
I like engie, but damn he's like my 15 yr old sister! Never been wrong about anything and thinks he has all of the answers.
Maybe the hiatus will change his demeanor a little. Anyway maybe he'll come back one day and bring some good conversation with him.

Didn't he already have a mental breakdown on here a year or so ago? Lost a bet or something. I'll give him that he fessed up. But shit, the dude is more annoying than a zit on your asscrack. He cares WAAAAAY too much.

Taog Redloh
05-22-2016, 07:22 PM

Fans had a right to criticize this year. I sort of side with engie in that while we CAN criticize, that doesn't always mean we SHOULD. Either way, you really couldn't fight it after last season, so I didn't.

Engie did, and proved himself to be tool I always thought he was in the process. It's never been about MSU, it's about him. Same with a lot of posters honestly. Engine is just a little more douchey than most.

Coach34
05-22-2016, 07:31 PM
Cohen is basically our version of Les Miles. Part of the fanbase loves him- part of the fanbase wishes they had someone else. He coaches at a school with tradition that is always expected to be good- but the history of the program doesnt quite match the fans belief of where they should be. And nobody will ever accuse Cohen of being a baseball genius- but when his pitching has been really good- like LSU's D- really good seasons happen.

Coach34
05-22-2016, 07:42 PM
And a large number of fans on here get tired of reading ad nauseum the morons who criticize, then get proven absolutely wrong and wont own up to it.

They run under the umbrella of "i was just being a realist" or "cant we all just enjoy this victory".

Face facts: you arent realists you are chronic bitchers that want the rest of us to ignore your tirades. You arent rational and any more knowlegable about the sport an any of the rest of us.

Get off your high horse.

Not sure what some people have to apologize for.

Mullen has earned his criticism. And his behavior is to the point he didnt get a contract extension this year after going 8-4 with a 2nd straight loss to OM- despite having the All-SEC QB and 2 All-SEC WR's. Apparently our administration sees some of the same problems others do.

Cohen finished last in the SEC last year. No Mora Excuses. He responded like a Boss and won the SEC Title. Thats how you answer the bell. Well done by Cohen. Now we'll see how far we can go with 2 top flight pitchers and an average bullpen.

NCDawg
05-22-2016, 07:42 PM

I personally hope he stays banned. He is the most arrogant and obnoxious poster I have ever seen on this board, and I refuse to call him "OUR egomaniacal bastard". It is regrettable that someone like him pulls for the same team I do.

shoeless joe
05-22-2016, 09:21 PM
Cohen is basically our version of Les Miles. Part of the fanbase loves him- part of the fanbase wishes they had someone else. He coaches at a school with tradition that is always expected to be good- but the history of the program doesnt quite match the fans belief of where they should be. And nobody will ever accuse Cohen of being a baseball genius- but when his pitching has been really good- like LSU's D- really good seasons happen.

This is why
I can't take your baseball posts serious...check out our batting averages for the year. Yes...pitching has been solid, as se of us predicted, but our offense has been damn good. But yet again, that wouldn't fit the narrative.

K9 Avenger
05-22-2016, 10:12 PM

Get off your high horse.

Amen...great post and sums it up for me

Coach34
05-22-2016, 10:13 PM
This is why
I can't take your baseball posts serious...check out our batting averages for the year. Yes...pitching has been solid, as se of us predicted, but our offense has been damn good. But yet again, that wouldn't fit the narrative.

Our offense has been great this year. This is the first time we've been a really good offensive team in quite awhile.

ScoobaDawg
05-22-2016, 11:48 PM
Didn't he already have a mental breakdown on here a year or so ago? Lost a bet or something. I'll give him that he fessed up. But shit, the dude is more annoying than a zit on your asscrack. He cares WAAAAAY too much.

Says the guy with the record for most usernames across ED and 6pack..

Taog Redloh
05-23-2016, 10:15 AM
Says the guy with the record for most usernames across ED and 6pack..
Pretty obvious by now that I really don't care what you think. You know, the opposite of what I said about engine.

bulldogcountry1
05-23-2016, 12:25 PM

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.