PDA

View Full Version : Your typical OM fan tries to speak for both fanbases on the OM investigation

Coach34
08-19-2013, 05:05 PM
from another site:

"There are two different theories and each will be proven right or wrong if any other players are investigated.

State fans believe that a CBS reporter got wind of this investigation and is feeding Paul Jones info since 247 is a CBS affiliate. PJ is saying that other OM players will be interviewed after Chris, but won't disclose where he gets that information.
State fans do not want to appear to be the cry baby little brother so they are saying that Bama an UGA are the ones with the power making this happen. The problem with that theory is if they are mad, why aren't they getting the players they recruited interviewed by the NCAA. Why is it players that were exclusive OM vs MSU battles? If other players are interviewed then that theory may have legs.

OM fans believe that this is a hoax to try and smear OM's name to slow up the momentum we have gained. That this is simply MSU using Paul Jones to get a story out that could hurt OM's image. That much is believed by Neil and others. Yancy believes that the guy who got MSU in trouble, turned OM in on CJ rumors and MSU is simply using PJ to make this simple phone interview appear to be bigger than what it really is.

If no one else is interviewed it is obvious that Paul Jones was fed shit to say by MSU to make this appear worse than it really is."

662dawg
08-19-2013, 05:10 PM
from another site:

"There are two different theories and each will be proven right or wrong if any other players are investigated.

State fans believe that a CBS reporter got wind of this investigation and is feeding Paul Jones info since 247 is a CBS affiliate. PJ is saying that other OM players will be interviewed after Chris, but won't disclose where he gets that information.
State fans do not want to appear to be the cry baby little brother so they are saying that Bama an UGA are the ones with the power making this happen. The problem with that theory is if they are mad, why aren't they getting the players they recruited interviewed by the NCAA. Why is it players that were exclusive OM vs MSU battles? If other players are interviewed then that theory may have legs.

OM fans believe that this is a hoax to try and smear OM's name to slow up the momentum we have gained. That this is simply MSU using Paul Jones to get a story out that could hurt OM's image. That much is believed by Neil and others. Yancy believes that the guy who got MSU in trouble, turned OM in on CJ rumors and MSU is simply using PJ to make this simple phone interview appear to be bigger than what it really is.

If no one else is interviewed it is obvious that Paul Jones was fed shit to say by MSU to make this appear worse than it really is."

Is this guy real??? Or an AP type fake??? What a theory lol. But a typical OM fan theory for sure.

BulldogDX55
08-19-2013, 05:13 PM
Well, besides the fact that PJ is as honest as they come while Neil and Yancy have admitted to lying for the sake of the fanbase, the massive hole in that logic is that Paul said more would be or have been interviewed, and they hand wave it as BS because none of the other school's people have been announced as interviewees. Hey OM guy, if your reasoning for thinking that we turned you in is that only our mutual recruits have been known interviewees, and someone reports that their are more interviews to come, then it logically follows that those ones might be more inportant and be the ones that they are most focused on, and were likely referred to by the main source for the investigation.

Logic!

Political Hack
08-19-2013, 05:18 PM
the main investigation centers (or at least started) around an Alabama guy. OM Compliance knows that so I'm not sure why Neil or Yancy would be out of the loop. Every ounce of this started in Alabama.

What's funny is that Neil is acussing MSU of feeding Paul info while he's being told what to say from OM people. Pot meet kettle. And anyone that knows Paul knows he's not going to be anyone's message boy. He may avoid disclosing things when requested or tell a small white lie to calm the masses, but he's not going to push BS propoganda.

Yancy is just an idiot grasping at straws. I thought he was more clued in than he apparently is.

Vandownbytheriver
08-19-2013, 05:21 PM
There is a lot to laugh about in this thread.

Dawgowar
08-19-2013, 05:50 PM
from another site:

And now the first course of this meal hits TSUN's plates. The angry denials of our rivals is the first bit of enjoyment. I remember the feeling of "This is bullshit, it will go away" when they targeted that crap against Jackie.

I want TSUN to enjoy the same LONG seven course meal of the death spiral we endured. I hope this is a slow, rumor ridden process that regardless of NCAA sanctions or wrist slap leaves them begging kids considering Marshall and VMI to consider visiting. Just give the rest of the SEC and Memphis, USM, crap, throw in UAB, all the ammo they need to scare away every decent prospect from setting foot on that campus.

I hope they get nailed, but the whole process is more lethal to them than the penalty will be. The lengthy investigation even if it clears them, will be worse than the penalty. Particularly if more players get named. It will make them question the leadership of their school, and snipe at each other as to how to right the ship.

Enjoy your march to Bataan Bears!

Paul Jones
08-19-2013, 05:51 PM
It is pretty hilarious all of the conspiracy theories that have come up just because Richard asked me if I thought more interviews were coming and I simply said yes they were for OM. Had a guy email me over the weekend saying how wrong I was cause the NCAA interviewed Chris Jones in May and were through with it. I told him Jones was just interviewed 11 days ago and his response was 'oh'.
But the problem is most were convinced the NCAA was asking Chris about MSU when in reality it was about OM, which the CBS story clearly said.
Some of these guys spend more time worrying about conspiracy theories than I have thinking about this situation.

But here is the difference between the two media bases. When it is spread that Dee Arrington or PJ Jones wont make it into school cause of grades, MSU's media shuts down the rumor, proves otherwise and move on within a day. When it is spread that Will Redmond is transferring to OM, MSU's media shuts down the rumor within a day and moves on. No one knows how soon other interviews happen and nobody knows how serious or not serious they will be. But the easiest thing for others to do is slam MSU media and distract.

Political Hack
08-19-2013, 06:00 PM
and in line with what Paul said, if it in anyway involved MSU, MSU Compliance would've attended the meeting with Chris Jones.

Also, I've been told by several good sources that OM has been turned in by MULTIPLE sources. Most of which originated in Alabama. The more they blame State, the better though. It means they aren't finding and controlling the source of the information. Otherwise at least one of the people running their mouths would've been paid hush money.

PassInterference
08-19-2013, 06:00 PM
The 5 stages of grief:

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

I can't tell if the Make It Rain Sports guys are up to #2. Hard to say because they are always angry. Otherwise, most rebels I know are still at #1.

Ronny
08-19-2013, 06:04 PM
..who wrote this crap, as I'm sure you are keeping tabs on this thread, here's a lesson in 3rd grade English Comp:

When you ask a question, a question mark goes at the end of the sentence...not a period...

The problem with that theory is if they are mad, why aren't they getting the players they recruited interviewed by the NCAA.

You don't know basic punctuation yet we are to take your little manifesto seriously?

See, I am asking you a question. A question to which we already know the answer.

sbcmortgageman
08-19-2013, 07:15 PM
Funny thing here. He can't reply on this board. That turns to anger on their part.

EnterpriseDawg
08-19-2013, 09:16 PM
"OM fans believe that this is a hoax to try and smear OM's name to slow up the momentum we have gained."

Their self-entitled, pompous ass identity is in good standing. No need to worry!

Todd4State
08-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Please tell me that I'm not the only one completely confused by Yancy's "theory". Well, see it was the guy that turned in that guy and then he told Paul Jones... WHAT? It's not like people don't know who DeVinner and Hack are at this point. I can't tell if he's saying that this is Hack's idea or DeVinner's. Or someone else for that matter.

That said, I can't wait to see what they come up with when other players are interviewed.

CadaverDawg
08-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Am I the only one that feels like their "momentum" could be just as easily halted by Vandy and their first 6 games, as it could this investigation?

They better hope their "momentum" is truly "momentum", and not just the excitement of a new coach, a league of teams unaware of how to prepare for Freeze's system, and a league of teams that overlooked Ole Miss because they haven't been shit in years.

Just like teams will be better prepared for Johnny Football this year....teams will be better prepared for Sunshine Wallace and Freeze's 'Fins Up' ****ers.

Goat Holder
08-19-2013, 10:09 PM
the main investigation centers (or at least started) around an Alabama guy. OM Compliance knows that so I'm not sure why Neil or Yancy would be out of the loop. Every ounce of this started in Alabama..

Seems to be a pattern here. Auburn (Cam), Texas A&M (Manziel crap while countless other players get off free), Ole Miss....what do they all have in common? They've beaten Alabama's ass either on the field or on the recruiting trail. So in a way, I congratulate Ole Miss, but there again, I'm glad they are fighting the battle and not us. Hope they keep everyone distracted.

Those f*cking assholes got to John Bond/Kenny Rogers, they got to the Manziel brokers, and they are behind this. Cockroaches go through other vulnerable people to get what they want. They know they have Slive's protection too.

Todd4State
08-19-2013, 10:19 PM
Am I the only one that feels like their "momentum" could be just as easily halted by Vandy and their first 6 games, as it could this investigation?

They better hope their "momentum" is truly "momentum", and not just the excitement of a new coach, a league of teams unaware of how to prepare for Freeze's system, and a league of teams that overlooked Ole Miss because they haven't been shit in years.

Just like teams will be better prepared for Johnny Football this year....teams will be better prepared for Sunshine Wallace and Freeze's 'Fins Up' ****ers.

For them, it just takes one game my friend. Freeze had a honeymoon season last year.

Todd4State
08-19-2013, 10:32 PM
It is pretty hilarious all of the conspiracy theories that have come up just because Richard asked me if I thought more interviews were coming and I simply said yes they were for OM. Had a guy email me over the weekend saying how wrong I was cause the NCAA interviewed Chris Jones in May and were through with it. I told him Jones was just interviewed 11 days ago and his response was 'oh'.
But the problem is most were convinced the NCAA was asking Chris about MSU when in reality it was about OM, which the CBS story clearly said.
Some of these guys spend more time worrying about conspiracy theories than I have thinking about this situation.

But here is the difference between the two media bases. When it is spread that Dee Arrington or PJ Jones wont make it into school cause of grades, MSU's media shuts down the rumor, proves otherwise and move on within a day. When it is spread that Will Redmond is transferring to OM, MSU's media shuts down the rumor within a day and moves on. No one knows how soon other interviews happen and nobody knows how serious or not serious they will be. But the easiest thing for others to do is slam MSU media and distract.

This post got me to thinking. We never really have ever had a coach that likes to play the recruiting "game". I'm not talking about giving out benefits. I'm talking about the hat parties and guys de-committing and all of that. I can't see Dan telling a kid to de-commit on Christmas ever. Which is fine.

But could you imagine if we had a coach that DID? A coach that would just completely mess with their heads? Just put out rumors where a guy is going to pick Ole Miss and then he picks State completely out of the blue at his hat party. They would go NUTS.

We're certainly bad enough ourselves, but I think some of their fans would go completely over the top way worse than anything we've ever seen on the Internet from a MSU fan. And a lot of it would be because their media would get into it as well.

What was hilarious about the Richard Cross thing was you completely threw him for a loop. I guess he expected you to go on there and be "a nice good ol' Bulldog" and talk about how MSU was about to be in trouble and then you drop the bomb.

Marooned
08-19-2013, 10:42 PM
Please tell me that I'm not the only one completely confused by Yancy's "theory". Well, see it was the guy that turned in that guy and then he told Paul Jones... WHAT? It's not like people don't know who DeVinner and Hack are at this point. I can't tell if he's saying that this is Hack's idea or DeVinner's. Or someone else for that matter.

That said, I can't wait to see what they come up with when other players are interviewed.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. It has made Yancy paranoid and delusional

Miles4MSU75
08-20-2013, 06:11 AM
Yancy & Joe Schadd need their press credentials taken away for writing short fiction stories.

Joe Schadd like what 0-6 on coaching changes & NCAA scandals lol

M.Fillmore
08-20-2013, 08:04 AM
Don't forget about Ohio State. Urban Meyer has publicly stated that he will get to the bottom of the Treadwell matter.

AlSwearengen
08-20-2013, 08:17 AM
Don't forget about Ohio State. Urban Meyer has publicly stated that he will get to the bottom of the Treadwell matter.

This is news to me (of course, I can't keep up very well with this stuff). Can you give me more details on Meyer/Treadwell? We know that Meyer has caused problems for players at lsu and auburn for sure and probably others.

FlabLoser
08-20-2013, 08:42 AM
I can't blame him. OSU got burned for doing what everybody else does. It is fitting for them to insist on some justice.

M.Fillmore
08-20-2013, 11:09 PM
This is news to me (of course, I can't keep up very well with this stuff). Can you give me more details on Meyer/Treadwell? We know that Meyer has caused problems for players at lsu and auburn for sure and probably others.

Per a former OSU player, Meyer told a fan meeting the player attended that he (Meyer) was majorly PO'ed that the Bears got Treadwell and he "will get to the bottom of what happened." Given that Meyer spent time in the SEC when Orgeron was in Oxford, he knows what is going on.

msstate7
08-20-2013, 11:21 PM
If its really true that Meyer, saban, and richt are after OM, then OM will go down.

Coach34
08-21-2013, 10:44 AM
How do you know none of those guys have been interviewed?
Do you expect OM to leak that to the world if they had?
How do you know Brandon Hill hasnt been interviewed by the NCAA?

Answer:

You don't

messageboardsuperhero
08-21-2013, 11:44 AM
Half of the threads on here are about UM? I only count 3 out of 20, but nice job trying to exaggerate.