PDA

View Full Version : OM has a lot to play for today

HSVDawg
05-21-2016, 12:07 PM
A 3rd loss to A&M and a poor showing in Hoover very well could eliminate them from hosting. You could make an argument even right now that LSU and Vandy will both be slotted above them in the pecking order, and I don't see the SEC getting 7 host sites. Hopefully all that motivates them to help us out a little bit today.

smootness
05-21-2016, 12:13 PM
A 3rd loss to A&M and a poor showing in Hoover very well could eliminate them from hosting. You could make an argument even right now that LSU and Vandy will both be slotted above them in the pecking order, and I don't see the SEC getting 7 host sites. Hopefully all that motivates them to help us out a little bit today.

I'm pretty sure they're going to host either way. And you may be right about the SEC not getting 7, but if it was ever going to happen, this is the year for it.

Coach34
05-21-2016, 12:28 PM
There is no doubt the SEC deserves 7 host sites- but the talk has already started about only giving 6 to the SEC for "the good of the game"

AlmostPositive
05-21-2016, 01:17 PM
They'll host. And they'll lose the regional to any good focused team with a little grit.