PDA

View Full Version : Offfice Packing Day at UNM?

KB549
05-20-2016, 03:17 PM
Well, something must be up. I have been trying to call most everyone in the compliance and athletic directors office at UNM since lunchtime. I've gotten nothing but voicemails. My intentions were to ask them if they were releasing the NOA and their response publicly today. But no one is answering the phone even at Bdork's office.

In full disclosure, I was using *67. Maybe they are worried that it could be the NCAA calling to inform them A revised NOA is on its way. Or, maybe they have actually cleaned house and they are all too busy packing their boxes to answer the phone.

Their handling of the response will be an indication of how severe it really is. We should know no later than Monday. If they fully release an unredacted or lightly redacted NOA, all questions will pretty much answer themselves.

If however, they do not release anything more than a public statement, or a completely redacted NOA, get the weenies and marshmallows ready because the plantation is about to be burned to the ground.

AlmostPositive
05-20-2016, 03:36 PM
They have already flouted a state law to keep from making the NCAA info public. They aren't going to be fully forthcoming now, you can bank on that.

Either the NCAA charges and accompanying info is really damning, or OM decided it would be a good idea to make everyone think, for moth after month that it was.

Even they are not that stupid.

Dawgowar
05-20-2016, 03:37 PM
Means nothing. They have no obligation to release anything to the public. Just smile and know they are squirming as badly if not worse than we were 99 -04. I enjoy the milestones but expect no large event until the NCAA steps to the podium for each phase. They had to reply to the NCAA, not advise the public.

BB30
05-20-2016, 03:59 PM
I just don't get that... You would think it would be beneficial to release the stuff no matter what it is just to get the process started and over with. Speculation can hurt just as much as the punishment. You would think they would want this over with as quickly as possible and not drag it out any longer than necessary.

blacklistedbully
05-21-2016, 08:27 AM
Means nothing. They have no obligation to release anything to the public. Just smile and know they are squirming as badly if not worse than we were 99 -04. I enjoy the milestones but expect no large event until the NCAA steps to the podium for each phase. They had to reply to the NCAA, not advise the public.

But they have said time-and-again how eager they are to. "get the truth out" and, "tell their side of the story". They've been maintaining the only reason they haven't responded publicly is because of the requested extension.

Drugs Delaney
05-21-2016, 09:13 AM
They can't wait to tell their story, the NCAA has a gag order on them.***