PDA

View Full Version : Strippers dont lie........the latest gold from the Gold Club!

imissplatinumplus
05-20-2016, 01:39 PM
Happy Happy Friday Elitedawgs! I felt it my duty to impart some wisdom I got from a deep inside source just recently. Over time I have acquired knowledge of the workings of certain establishments in and around the greater Memphis area. One of the sweet, sweet ladies that I know on a purely social level had a great story. Her name is Cinnamon, not real sure that's her real name though.
It is widely known that many of our northern brethren visit a nice little venue called the Gold Club.
One night recently a player not named ( not that she didn't want to tell me, she really had no clue who this guy was, other than he was a former football player at TSUN) told a story about how the boys really did it up on recruiting weekends: i.e...... girls, booze, girls, strippers, drugs, swag, hookers, girls, strippers etc..
He even tried to get her to come to party on a weekend. Not that in itself is bad, I think we all know of certain ladies that really like to show football players the library etc. What really got me was she said that all sounds fun but didnt yall get in trouble by the coaches. He said that they all know whats going on and that they dont care. He said that he knows of two players that can do whatever, whenever because they got the goods. She said he sounded a little jealous of the two gold boys. She had no clue what goods meant, but then he said you ever hear about some crazy fool smoking weed and jumping out of windows. Thats how my boys roll. ( I assume he was referring to RKimd, I also assume the other is/was Tunsil) She did ask what is "the goods" but, she was very clear next in what she said. He leaned back, smiled and said you dont think all those #1 boys from around the country come to Mississippi to get learning do ya. We all just got get ours, just like you.
At this point I had to put another quarter in the pony for a few more minutes. She made sure to let me know that the guy was a little drunk and probably just talking big to get her to come visit him, but either way its a fun story.

All in all a fun time. Say what you want about TSUN, at some point somebody is gonna get ticked off that their momma didn't get a free house, job etc... Loose lips Sink Ships.

To put it in video form: Ncaa is represented by the watermelon, TSUN represented by this poor girls face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yo34OJQsHg

SaintDawg
05-20-2016, 01:53 PM
You have won the Internet today, sir.

confucius say
05-20-2016, 01:59 PM
Pics of cinnamon or it didn't happen

SailingDawg
05-20-2016, 02:28 PM
I don't doubt this at all!

ScreenCaptureThis
05-20-2016, 03:07 PM
Pics of cinnamon or it didn't happen

Don't worry boys, they're real!

Brando
05-20-2016, 03:16 PM
Pics of "Putting Another Quarter in the Pony" or it didnt happen either....

KB549
05-20-2016, 03:21 PM
If you have facts about a violation, email compliance@olemiss.edu. If not, please don't slander the young men

Bullsy
05-20-2016, 03:42 PM
You got a correct phone number? We been calling all day and nobody will answer the phone!

KB549
05-20-2016, 03:46 PM
The one time I got a receptionist and asked for the compliance Dept, she transfered me to a voicemail about high school recruiting

BulldogBear
05-20-2016, 06:47 PM

Don't worry boys, they're real!

Nice. Ask and you shall receive.