PDA

View Full Version : The Real Reason we can't recruit like OM

MemphisDawg
08-19-2013, 01:56 PM
https://vine.co/v/hOvdBilHegn

While they are out taking their players to The Library and throwing skanky ass blonde sorority girls on them giving them the night of their lives.

WE DO THIS SHIT :mad:

Coach34
08-19-2013, 01:59 PM
every recruit should know how to milk a cow

Bully13
08-19-2013, 02:09 PM
Wait till they sign. Then they get to castrate longhorns

RunDog26
08-19-2013, 02:29 PM
Are you familiar with the term "photo op" ?

The Croom Diaries
08-19-2013, 02:42 PM
We have a farm school - embrace your heritage. There were plenty of slutty girls at the Hunt Club when I was in school shaking whatever they had on football players. I just didn't have twitter and a video recorder on my phone to capture the moment.

Op4isabitch
08-19-2013, 02:48 PM
We have a farm school - embrace your heritage. There were plenty of slutty girls at the Hunt Club when I was in school shaking whatever they had on football players. I just didn't have twitter and a video recorder on my phone to capture the moment.

Hennig, is that you?

Harrydawg
08-19-2013, 10:17 PM
Well, they had girls do pretty much the same thing to C. Jones on his visits to UM......shit almost worked.

By the time signing day came around CJ was nearly dehydrated from all the milkings.

Miles4MSU75
08-20-2013, 06:00 AM

But I bet the people that own the library will not call cops & FBI on player instead of our head coach like the assiming owner of the hunt club did.

rdnkkicker
08-20-2013, 06:04 AM
Better off throwing a kegger on South Farm than sending anyone to the Hunt Club.

Farmdawg
08-20-2013, 06:26 AM
We have a farm school - embrace your heritage.

Exactly....we went to an ag school. The cowbell is our biggest signature and tradition during football games. I'm glad they do this kinda stuff. It means they are proud of what our university stands for.

gravedigger
08-20-2013, 07:15 AM
So an Ag school isnt supposed to milk cows? But we should prostitute our own students on the hopes of getting a football player.

Perhaps you should follow a school that has a different definition of 'shit'.