PDA

View Full Version : Clarion Ledger is just trolling me now.....no coverage of our win or OM's loss.....

Taog Redloh
05-20-2016, 09:55 AM
It's 10 am man, no baseball articles up yet?

They certainly still have the article up lumping Ole Miss and USM in with us talking about success for the state though. Funny how they like being tied to us when it benefits them.

SaintDawg
05-20-2016, 10:06 AM
The CL and the City of Jackson go hand-in-hand. Useless as tits on a bull.

fishwater99
05-20-2016, 10:33 AM
It's 10 am man, no baseball articles up yet?

They certainly still have the article up lumping Ole Miss and USM in with us talking about success for the state though. Funny how they like being tied to us when it benefits them.

There is an article in the actual paper..

Jack Lambert
05-20-2016, 10:39 AM
They do have a article about AJ.

LakesDawg
05-20-2016, 10:55 AM
WAPT didn't say a single word about either game on their sportscast last night; didn't even give a score. They did however show a video of an 18 year girl who got mad at her boyfriend and torched his truck and video of a young kid at a ballerina show being bashful for the camera. They talked about both video's for a minute or so each before the sportscast and all they talked about on sports was the HS baseball playoffs. The biggest weekend of baseball season so far with two teams playing for possible SEC west/SEC champs and nothing.....

Taog Redloh
05-20-2016, 12:03 PM
The CL and the City of Jackson go hand-in-hand. Useless as tits on a bull.

I was looking at this article right here: http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2015-stem-jobs/

Yep, no Jackson. I have a feeling in a few years maybe GTR area and coast might be on there.