PDA

View Full Version : Question About Adding Football Season Tickets

monroedawg5646
05-20-2016, 07:14 AM
I've already used the online tool for upgrading my current tickets. I was told by the ticket office that I could add seats starting this morning. I was wondering if there is a way to see what is currently available online like the upgrade site rather than go back and forth with someone on the phone about what open and what's not.

Jack Lambert
05-20-2016, 07:47 AM
You need to call the ticket office and they will change your status. You have to call them. That's what they told me.

As far as the up grade the site is great however what I did was go to the sight and called in at the same time. We were both looking at the same thing at the same time. Those folks are really nice and want to help.

Buddy
05-20-2016, 08:09 AM
So all season ticket holders have had a chance to upgrade their seats? If so, I imagine there will be a link soon on the MSU ticket website for the general public to purchase any available tickets.

MetEdDawg
05-20-2016, 08:46 AM
So all season ticket holders have had a chance to upgrade their seats? If so, I imagine there will be a link soon on the MSU ticket website for the general public to purchase any available tickets.

I called them earlier this week to verify my status on the waiting list. They said at the beginning of June they will begin opening it up to the public.

On another note, what is the deal with logging in to the Bulldog Club website? They changed a bunch of stuff and now I can't log in. Anyone know what I need to do to fix that?

Jack Lambert
05-20-2016, 08:52 AM

You should have already gotten a link with a date and time.