PDA

View Full Version : So Here Is Where I knew 100% Freezus was full of bullshit

Coach34
05-18-2016, 10:35 PM
And it's also where the Legend of C34 went to new levels

It's late 2012 or Jan 2013- can't remember the dates- BUT I remember the texts like yesterday. My buddy was sitting in the Memphis Airport on a Sunday waiting for a flight- literally just trying to figure out what direction of alcohol he was gonna take when he boarded the plane.

Sitting there- he starts hearing behind him a conversation that is escalating. He half turns and gives a quick peek- and its a big dude dressed in a red polo. He keeps saying "Elijah we had a deal....Elijah we had a deal" so he is really paying attention now- and the guy in the red shirt says "let me add Coach Freeze- he will fix all this". My buddy figures out quickly this is OM coaching staff talking to 5-star recruit Elijah Daniel.

So my buddy sits there and hears the OM coach I nterject and add his part from time to time- and the money phrase is "Elijah- we have a deal in place with your Aunt Donna- you can't break that deal. Talk to her". This is how stupid and brazen The Network was. And this was for a player they didn't even get. Elijah Daniel committed to Auburn that weekend and is a great player for Auburn.

With this info- combined with the Chris Jones info made recruiting 2013 legendary. And OM fans- the NCAA interviewed Aunt Donna and what OM offered her.

Burn mother****errrrrrrrrrrr......burnnnnnnnnnnn. The Addendum or Letter #2 is going to be insane with allegations

PassInterference
05-18-2016, 10:48 PM
The Tunsil texts revealed on draft day, and after the NOA, are absolutely new to the NCAA. There is NO WAY Ole Miss has already turned those over.

Those texts have to be addressed. I's lean towards that being an addendum because they are so closely related to what the NCAA is about to spank Ole Miss for. Plus it would only be fair to levy all the punishment at once.

If they deserve 20/4, the NCAA wouldn't want to dilute it to 20/6 or 20/7.

If I'm the NCAA, I put in an addendum and suspend Freeze and Farrar from recruiting & football Ops until the addendum process is complete. Ole Miss would work at light speed to make that happen & the whole case would wrap up in a few months.

jbjones
05-18-2016, 10:52 PM
Burn, Burn, Yes you're gonna burn....

For those not into Rage, fast forward to 1:40, everyone else...enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfbwbwXNenw

AlmostPositive
05-18-2016, 11:00 PM
So many Elijah's and so little time...

C34, as part of your long-term Bear-poking ministry, you -- all of us really -- need to settle on a Phase Two strategy. Phase I ends on or around May 22 when Bjort releases a carefully-worded package of misinformation to the public.

Phase II ends when the NCAA makes the punishment known.

And then it all starts again with the second letter or addendum.

Any Rebel taking solace in what May 22 does or does not say needs to be reminded here --and God knows they're lurking and relaying -- that the pain has only just begun. Short version: Rebels, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

BeardoMSU
05-18-2016, 11:01 PM

Awesome.

AlmostPositive
05-18-2016, 11:04 PM
I heard somebody say Burn Baby Burn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

klong-dog
05-18-2016, 11:14 PM
And another reason why Freeze kept his sweet, loving relationship with Chris Jones. Just to keep Chris hush hush.

AlmostPositive
05-18-2016, 11:22 PM
I'll see you burn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en1uwIzI3SE

BeardoMSU
05-18-2016, 11:33 PM
I heard somebody say Burn Baby Burn

Am I strange if my first thought was Batman Returns, lol?

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0n3axvSGJ1qfr6udo1_400.gif

Todd4State
05-19-2016, 12:00 AM
And another reason why Freeze kept his sweet, loving relationship with Chris Jones. Just to keep Chris hush hush.

I never believed Freeze when he said that. If it was true it was to try to get Chris if things didn't work out for him at MSU.

MedDawg
05-19-2016, 07:48 AM

Martianlander
05-19-2016, 08:14 AM
Am I strange if my first thought was Batman Returns, lol?

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0n3axvSGJ1qfr6udo1_400.gif

True. Freeze is a Batman character. Right?

Boodawg
05-19-2016, 08:45 AM
Do we expect to hear anything from OM on Friday. I know the extension goes through like early next week, but I figured they may want to release it on a Friday, like some here have mentioned.

Liverpooldawg
05-19-2016, 08:52 AM
Do we expect to hear anything from OM on Friday. I know the extension goes through like early next week, but I figured they may want to release it on a Friday, like some here have mentioned.

Don't expect much, it will be their side of the story. Also, if all these reports are true they are still under investigation and more will likely be coming.

Bubb Rubb
05-19-2016, 09:02 AM

According to Rosebowl, they don't have to publicly say anything - they are not required to do so. They only have to provide their response to the NCAA. So, as was said above - any response made public late this week or early next week will be a carefully worded piece of propaganda. The only reason they are going to publicly say anything is because so much of this story is now mainstream.

Eric Nies Grind Time
05-19-2016, 09:18 AM
And it's also where the Legend of C34 went to new levels

It's late 2012 or Jan 2013- can't remember the dates- BUT I remember the texts like yesterday. My buddy was sitting in the Memphis Airport on a Sunday waiting for a flight- literally just trying to figure out what direction of alcohol he was gonna take when he boarded the plane.

Sitting there- he starts hearing behind him a conversation that is escalating. He half turns and gives a quick peek- and its a big dude dressed in a red polo. He keeps saying "Elijah we had a deal....Elijah we had a deal" so he is really paying attention now- and the guy in the red shirt says "let me add Coach Freeze- he will fix all this". My buddy figures out quickly this is OM coaching staff talking to 5-star recruit Elijah Daniel.

So my buddy sits there and hears the OM coach I nterject and add his part from time to time- and the money phrase is "Elijah- we have a deal in place with your Aunt Donna- you can't break that deal. Talk to her". This is how stupid and brazen The Network was. And this was for a player they didn't even get. Elijah Daniel committed to Auburn that weekend and is a great player for Auburn.

With this info- combined with the Chris Jones info made recruiting 2013 legendary. And OM fans- the NCAA interviewed Aunt Donna and what OM offered her.

Burn mother****errrrrrrrrrrr......burnnnnnnnnnnn. The Addendum or Letter #2 is going to be insane with allegations

Not saying the rest of your story isn't true but Elijah Daniel was kicked off of Auburn's team for burglary a while back.

MadDawg
05-19-2016, 09:42 AM

Damn. I'll never get that 15 seconds back.

Coach34
05-19-2016, 10:09 AM
Not saying the rest of your story isn't true but Elijah Daniel was kicked off of Auburn's team for burglary a while back.

looks like he picked the wrong school- Freezus could have said he was doing it for a local church or something

SignalToNoise
05-19-2016, 10:28 AM
looks like he picked the wrong school- Freezus could have said he was doing it for a local church or something

Yeah or a mission trip to Haiti. Both are incredibly powerful tools for healing a player of unsavory behavior.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-19-2016, 10:35 AM
I never believed Freeze when he said that. If it was true it was to try to get Chris if things didn't work out for him at MSU.

I'm sure Freeze was just guilt tripping him or holding something that happened on his visit to Oxford over his head. "Now Chris, you don't want stories of what you did in Oxford to get out and make you ineligible...just make sure you tell them ole Coach Freeze took care of you"

Jack Lambert
05-19-2016, 10:43 AM
If someone ever decided to kick the shit out of him they better bring a lunch and supper. It would take all day to do it.

ScoobaDawg
05-19-2016, 11:03 AM

Then he would of fit right in...and still might... #GotToHaveA2ndChance

LockeDawg
05-19-2016, 12:09 PM
Not saying the rest of your story isn't true but Elijah Daniel was kicked off of Auburn's team for burglary a while back.Elijah Daniel was part of the Auburn Spring Break thieves wasn't he? Broke into dorm rooms while students were on break and stole all kinds of crap. The Lawd be Blessin Gus and AU too!