PDA

View Full Version : Some dipshit Rebel fan is sitting...

CadaverDawg
05-18-2016, 09:06 PM
here near me Telling this guy that if they start out 4-0 in football, they'll no doubt make the Playoff. He's talking about how excited he is bc he's confident this is the year they are in the CFP.

Their fans are some of the dumbest sons of bitches on the planet.

BeardoMSU
05-18-2016, 09:11 PM
Are you riding Con Air?

M.Fillmore
05-18-2016, 09:12 PM
Reminds my of a conference I went to in LA. During a meal this idiot bear was lecturing a Michigan fan and an Oklahoma fan about how the bears have a better football history than Michigan and Oklahoma.

Bothrops
05-18-2016, 09:16 PM
here near me Telling this guy that if they start out 4-0 in football, they'll no doubt make the Playoff. He's talking about how excited he is bc he's confident this is the year they are in the CFP.

He's got 10 pounds of doodoo in his gut, and doesn't know it.

Coach34
05-18-2016, 09:18 PM
If we beat Bama and LSU- we will be in the playoff too

OM is highly likely to start 1-3

I seen it dawg
05-18-2016, 09:22 PM
They will be enjoying their pink sock about cfp time

confucius say
05-18-2016, 09:35 PM

How good we thinking uga will be?

msstate7
05-18-2016, 09:49 PM

Is Chubb expected back by then or ever?

Mutt the Hoople
05-18-2016, 10:01 PM

They'll be undefeated this fall...the same way SMU was undefeated in 1987 and 1988.

Coach34
05-18-2016, 10:02 PM

Georgia has recruited top 15 the last 4 years and returns a lot of bigs. Smart will be fine there

BeardoMSU
05-18-2016, 10:07 PM
He's talking about how excited he is bc he's confident this is the year they are in the CFP.

Hearing OM fans talk about the good ole days, and how ever year "is gonna be the year they return" always reminds me of Uncle Reco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL-VX3WbA9U

mic
05-18-2016, 10:08 PM
Shit we have as good or better chance to start 4-0 than they do...
They do live in their own little fantasy world ....

SDDawg
05-19-2016, 01:01 AM

Correct, OM is a 7 or 8 win team IF the wheels don't completely fall off. I'm taking the under, it's going to rock their worlds when the truth is out. The Brewer to Freeze era blatant cheating is over.

BrunswickDawg
05-19-2016, 06:00 AM
Hearing OM fans talk about the good ole days, and how ever year "is gonna be the year they return" always reminds me of Uncle Reco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL-VX3WbA9U
Well, you know, good times there are not forgotten....

Brando
05-19-2016, 06:09 AM
Well, you know, good times there are not forgotten....

I love Uncle Reco!!

Bubb Rubb
05-19-2016, 07:55 AM

If they didn't make it last year, they will never make it. They had all the players, the perfect schedule, and the perfect narrative. Then Memphis happened. Then Arkansas happened.

They have some good players. Kelly will be good. He has a couple of nice targets to throw to. It looks like Judd is going to be a good running back for them. They lost a ton though. Let one bad thing happen early....say FSU blows them out - and I can see that team lying down quickly. Pressure from the NCAA scrutiny plus a bad break or two with a roster full of low character guys - yeah, it's going to be interesting.

RougeDawg
05-19-2016, 08:09 AM

Not to nitpick, but isn't "dipshit Rebel fan" redundant?

TrapGame
05-19-2016, 08:14 AM
Not to nitpick, but isn't "dipshit Rebel fan" redundant?

I was thinking the same thing.

Jack Lambert
05-19-2016, 08:55 AM
Did he say that before or after he asked you did you want to up size you combo meal.

starkvegasdawg
05-19-2016, 09:27 AM
Cadaver,

When you say Rebel...dipshit is implied. No need to use both terms.