PDA

View Full Version : Wow guys- I'm sorry for misleading you. I just found out that...

Coach34
05-17-2016, 09:57 PM
unfortunately this is an elaborate plot involving OM, the NCAA, NFL draft and Western Union to set Rosebowl up and make him look bad. Incarcerated Bob is really Freeze. They got Tunsil's StepDad to play a huge role- he took acting classes for 2 years in the Glyceum to get ready. They have plotted for years to take down Rosey. That was fake smoke in Tunsil's mask and he was willing to take millions less to pull off this ruse. McReady was just there to lob the bait to Tunsil. OM was willing to even sacrifice a few scholarships to hammer Rosey. They were so committed to their joke- Werner was willing to start recruiting again to help out.

The "this is a good thing" has been their joke to laugh at Rosey and all of us. OM had this planned and has known about all this all along. They are just flexing their muscle and showing how important they are to the world.

starkvegasdawg
05-17-2016, 10:06 PM
Pure gold.

Corn Bread
05-17-2016, 10:15 PM
Pure gold.

And Nkardasian hired a gay stunt double to fall out of the hotel window in Atlanta.

Reason2succeed
05-17-2016, 10:21 PM
OM has so much pull that they got Texas to fire an asst coach!!!

AlmostPositive
05-17-2016, 10:29 PM
I was worried about the NCAA being able to save face, so this is all good o hear. I hope Honest Chuck Roundsvile gets the word out.

Todd4State
05-17-2016, 10:37 PM
So, you, Bo Bounds, and Rosebowl all met at Denny's in Hattiesburg for nothing?

Bully13
05-17-2016, 10:42 PM
OM has so much pull that they got Texas to fire an asst coach!!!

That is actually more damning than you may think in the end. We will see soon.

tireddawg
05-17-2016, 11:18 PM
We ain't got no dennys

Todd4State
05-17-2016, 11:37 PM
We ain't got no dennys

You ain't got no Coach34, Bo Bounds and Rosebowl meeting in Hattiesburg plotting to take down Ole Miss either.

ILOATHEBears
05-18-2016, 06:13 AM
unfortunately this is an elaborate plot involving OM, the NCAA, NFL draft and Western Union to set Rosebowl up and make him look bad. Incarcerated Bob is really Freeze. They got Tunsil's StepDad to play a huge role- he took acting classes for 2 years in the Glyceum to get ready. They have plotted for years to take down Rosey. That was fake smoke in Tunsil's mask and he was willing to take millions less to pull off this ruse. McReady was just there to lob the bait to Tunsil. OM was willing to even sacrifice a few scholarships to hammer Rosey. They were so committed to their joke- Werner was willing to start recruiting again to help out.

The "this is a good thing" has been their joke to laugh at Rosey and all of us. OM had this planned and has known about all this all along. They are just flexing their muscle and showing how important they are to the world.

And they think we are obsessed with them....

Coackjek
05-18-2016, 06:39 AM
So, you, Bo Bounds, and Rosebowl all met at Denny's in Hattiesburg for nothing?

I've always heard it was the dumpster behind the old Barnhill's

Coackjek
05-18-2016, 06:40 AM
And Nkardasian hired a gay stunt double to fall out of the hotel window in Atlanta.

Unfortunately, he does his own stunts.

starkvegasdawg
05-18-2016, 06:41 AM
Unfortunately, he does his own stunts.

His own homoerotic selfies, too.

TrapGame
05-18-2016, 07:50 AM
Well, that explains the tin foil hat with the M State logo on it I got in the mail. The tag in the hat reads Elite Dawg Conspiracy, LLC.