PDA

View Full Version : Let Them Talk....

Gundawg
05-17-2016, 07:29 PM
Recently, a new poster put forth an in depth theory into how UM set up the network, how it broke down and how that system failure could have created the circumstances which lead to UM AD personnel texting LT regarding momma's light bill.

That poster got labeled a troll within two pages. The poster shut down and didn't stick around to explain himself. I have no idea if he was trolling or not. He put a hell of a lot of thought into the post. If was trolling, he was putting good effort into it. I really wanted to see if he could handle answering the questions.

There seem to be quite a few people joining the board recently. My thought is let them talk for a bit without crushing them. But flush their info out...

Due to recent events, people with information might engage in the conversation when they never have before now. I know I have. Their words will reveal if they are here to add to the conversation, or skew it towards creating Rebelbruiser like excuses for UMs misdeeds. With ICB's texts going nuclear today, more people than ever are going to be looking for information. This is the place to find accurate, timely info regarding UM's recruiting scandal. God knows UM has not put forth a straight answer yet.

I am labeled a troll in 3, 2, 1.....

AlmostPositive
05-17-2016, 07:33 PM
You sound like a sheep herder....

(Have we gotten a harrumph outta this guy?)

CadaverDawg
05-17-2016, 07:38 PM
http://www.ndow.org/uploadedImages/ndoworg/Content/public_images/Taxonomy_Images/Black-Bear1.jpg

preachermatt83
05-17-2016, 07:47 PM
I don't think OP is a bear for one reason.. Look at his VCash. He has bet before here. I don't see a troll Uzi g the Betting page. Just mho

preachermatt83
05-17-2016, 07:47 PM
*using.

gravedigger
05-17-2016, 07:54 PM
Recently, a new poster put forth an in depth theory into how UM set up the network, how it broke down and how that system failure could have created the circumstances which lead to UM AD personnel texting LT regarding momma's light bill.

That poster got labeled a troll within two pages. The poster shut down and didn't stick around to explain himself. I have no idea if he was trolling or not. He put a hell of a lot of thought into the post. If was trolling, he was putting good effort into it. I really wanted to see if he could handle answering the questions.

There seem to be quite a few people joining the board recently. My thought is let them talk for a bit without crushing them. But flush their info out...

Due to recent events, people with information might engage in the conversation when they never have before now. I know I have. Their words will reveal if they are here to add to the conversation, or skew it towards creating Rebelbruiser like excuses for UMs misdeeds. With ICB's texts going nuclear today, more people than ever are going to be looking for information. This is the place to find accurate, timely info regarding UM's recruiting scandal. God knows UM has not put forth a straight answer yet.

your delta nickname is lee harvey

RocketDawg
05-17-2016, 10:58 PM
*using.

Glad you explained ... couldn't figure that one out. :)

maroonmania
05-18-2016, 09:28 AM

Guess most of us are a little skeptical of anyone who is a true MSU fan who ONLY joins the MSU board to talk about an NCAA scandal at a rival school. If they were a true MSU fan it would seem they would actually have joined at some point earlier to actually talk about MSU.

TrapGame
05-18-2016, 09:37 AM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/61611759.jpg

MSUDawg99
05-18-2016, 09:47 AM
The ones who come in & immediately introduce themselves are the ones who will automatically raise an eyebrow or 20 with ED members. Why can't you just blend in & start posting & adding to sports topics/threads about MSU instead of telling everyone who you are & are new to the board? I'm sure you understand.

Brando
05-18-2016, 12:48 PM
Hell seems even if you keep up with every baseball game and even talk during it, your considered a bearshark.

MSUDawg99
05-18-2016, 01:11 PM
Hell seems even if you keep up with every baseball game and even talk during it, your considered a bearshark.

Completely disagree

Brando
05-18-2016, 01:18 PM
Completely disagree

Well it seems I have been and didnt even know it.