PDA

View Full Version : OleMiss, I ORDER you to beat Texas A&M

Mutt the Hoople
05-17-2016, 06:35 PM
You know your role- second fiddle to THE Mississippi State University. Now I ORDER you to beat Texas A&M so The Mississippi State University can win the SEC Championship.

By doing the bidding of The Mississippi State, you will finally have a useful function as a small, mid-level niche college. For years, you bragged that you were "The Flagship"...okay, let's call you "The Flagship University of Mississippi"-

- The Flagship of the lowest incomes, lowest education levels, highest poverty rates, highest teenaged pregnancy rates, and highest obesity rates in the Western Hemisphere. OWN IT.

Once, you could've plausibly called yourself "The flagship". However, you forfeited any moral high ground right from the beginning. In 1861, you could've gone to the leaders of the State of Mississippi and told them that breaking away from the Greatest Nation in World History was an incredibly stupid thing to do....and to do it because you were too lazy to pick your own cotton. Instead, your students ran off willy-nilly to fight....and die miserable deaths.....in a war against Our Beloved Nation. You were the Original anti-American Flagburners, Jane Fonda before there ever was a Jane Fonda.

Then, after we Americans punked your asses, you could've accepted your fates, and allowed former slaves to become fully functioning members of Mississippi Society...but NOOOO, Ole Miss had to be the Flagship of Jim Crow, essentially enslaving African-Americans another 90 years.

Then, even after Brown vs. Board of Education, Ole Miss had the chance to be the Flagship of Mississippi by leading other Mississippians to accept the reality that America was ready to accept African-Americans as equals.....

But NOOOOOOOOOOO...Ole Miss had to act like little bitches when it came to integrating their school. Half the students hid under their beds like the little girls they are, the other half tried to take on the 82nd Airborne, who over their 75 year history kicked Nazi, Commie, and Haji ass...and man-handled the prissy perfumed pseudo-prettyboy om students.

B-b-but, om people say, The Mississippi State had students fighting them as well. That may be true, but we looked in horror at what olemiss did to OUR beloved State, and vowed to change things. When the Ole Miss Legislature tried to imprison TMSU basketball players and prevent them from playing an integrated Loyola team, we outsmarted them. We sent the Jr. Varsity ahead, while the real team slipped out of State by another manner (of course, you could outsmart any om person by putting them in a round room and telling them to pee in the corner).

Of course, Flagship Ole Miss exacted a price. Because they could paint The Mississippi State University as the "Miscegenators" and "the school that thinks the content of a man's character is more important than the color of their skin", TMSU athletics floundered throughout the rest of the '60's. Om knew that accepting an entire race of people as equals would cause TMSU to dominate them in recruiting and in sports.

Fast-forward 50 years later. the university of olemiss saw themselves rightfully becoming second-fiddle to their betters in Starkville. Their psyche couldn't stand it. They decided they had to get a rogue football coach, and couple them with big-money donors, and try to buy something they could never earn- an SEC West championship. Knowing that we've been to Atlanta, and them not knowing how to get there, it became an all-consuming passion for so-called "flagship om" fans to not only skirt the rules, but tear them to shreds. However.....

...buying players from other schools has a price. Everyone knows that when you steal players from the Alabamas, Georgias, Michigans, Mississippi States, and Ohio States of the world would come back to bite them. Unlike the above schools, they're not a big-time program. They're perfect for the NCAA to hammer. With them kicked out of the SEC, nobody will miss them.

If the university of olemiss wants to be the flagship of Our State, they better do something about the grinding poverty and hopelessness they've cause Mississippi because of their incompetence and corruption. What would be better is that you accept your 2nd class status, and start doing the bidding of The Mississippi State University...and beating Texas A&M would be a good start.

BrunswickDawg
05-17-2016, 06:52 PM
Mutt, you are a damn fine American.

RocketDawg
05-17-2016, 06:57 PM
Does anyone recall what the reaction in the state was when the MSU team left under cover of darkness to play Loyola? Were there huge newspaper headlines condemning the action? I'm sure there must have been because I feel certain that the consensus opinion of the populace must have been against it.

I remember when the first black person enrolled at MSU. It was in my freshman year, I think, in 1965 or 66 if I recall correctly. His enrollment and presence met no resistance as I recall. Perhaps with the rare exception, he was accepted and even embraced by the students. I think he went on to become a doctor, so he must have been well qualified academically. That was rather refreshing after all the violence over in Oxford.

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-17-2016, 06:58 PM
Would read again.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-17-2016, 07:00 PM

Mutt the Hoople
05-17-2016, 07:03 PM
If James Meredith had come to The Mississippi State University, he'd have been welcomed with open arms.

Pollodawg
05-17-2016, 07:10 PM
Meh, what do you expect from The Slave Owner's Wife?

BossDawg
05-17-2016, 07:41 PM
I bet there's some "fine Christian" UM lurkers right now foaming at the mouth conspiring against Mutt. They don't take the high road, they just start acting like little girls.

gravedigger
05-17-2016, 07:46 PM
You know your role- second fiddle to THE Mississippi State University. Now I ORDER you to beat Texas A&M so The Mississippi State University can win the SEC Championship.

By doing the bidding of The Mississippi State, you will finally have a useful function as a small, mid-level niche college. For years, you bragged that you were "The Flagship"...okay, let's call you "The Flagship University of Mississippi"-

- The Flagship of the lowest incomes, lowest education levels, highest poverty rates, highest teenaged pregnancy rates, and highest obesity rates in the Western Hemisphere. OWN IT.

Once, you could've plausibly called yourself "The flagship". However, you forfeited any moral high ground right from the beginning. In 1861, you could've gone to the leaders of the State of Mississippi and told them that breaking away from the Greatest Nation in World History was an incredibly stupid thing to do....and to do it because you were too lazy to pick your own cotton. Instead, your students ran off willy-nilly to fight....and die miserable deaths.....in a war against Our Beloved Nation. You were the Original anti-American Flagburners, Jane Fonda before there ever was a Jane Fonda.

Then, after we Americans punked your asses, you could've accepted your fates, and allowed former slaves to become fully functioning members of Mississippi Society...but NOOOO, Ole Miss had to be the Flagship of Jim Crow, essentially enslaving African-Americans another 90 years.

Then, even after Brown vs. Board of Education, Ole Miss had the chance to be the Flagship of Mississippi by leading other Mississippians to accept the reality that America was ready to accept African-Americans as equals.....

But NOOOOOOOOOOO...Ole Miss had to act like little bitches when it came to integrating their school. Half the students hid under their beds like the little girls they are, the other half tried to take on the 82nd Airborne, who over their 75 year history kicked Nazi, Commie, and Haji ass...and man-handled the prissy perfumed pseudo-prettyboy om students.

B-b-but, om people say, The Mississippi State had students fighting them as well. That may be true, but we looked in horror at what olemiss did to OUR beloved State, and vowed to change things. When the Ole Miss Legislature tried to imprison TMSU basketball players and prevent them from playing an integrated Loyola team, we outsmarted them. We sent the Jr. Varsity ahead, while the real team slipped out of State by another manner (of course, you could outsmart any om person by putting them in a round room and telling them to pee in the corner).

Of course, Flagship Ole Miss exacted a price. Because they could paint The Mississippi State University as the "Miscegenators" and "the school that thinks the content of a man's character is more important than the color of their skin", TMSU athletics floundered throughout the rest of the '60's. Om knew that accepting an entire race of people as equals would cause TMSU to dominate them in recruiting and in sports.

Fast-forward 50 years later. the university of olemiss saw themselves rightfully becoming second-fiddle to their betters in Starkville. Their psyche couldn't stand it. They decided they had to get a rogue football coach, and couple them with big-money donors, and try to buy something they could never earn- an SEC West championship. Knowing that we've been to Atlanta, and them not knowing how to get there, it became an all-consuming passion for so-called "flagship om" fans to not only skirt the rules, but tear them to shreds. However.....

...buying players from other schools has a price. Everyone knows that when you steal players from the Alabamas, Georgias, Michigans, Mississippi States, and Ohio States of the world would come back to bite them. Unlike the above schools, they're not a big-time program. They're perfect for the NCAA to hammer. With them kicked out of the SEC, nobody will miss them.

If the university of olemiss wants to be the flagship of Our State, they better do something about the grinding poverty and hopelessness they've cause Mississippi because of their incompetence and corruption. What would be better is that you accept your 2nd class status, and start doing the bidding of The Mississippi State University...and beating Texas A&M would be a good start.

I say we win all three and not worry about what the cheaters do. We have to share the trophy, its our fault.

Mutt the Hoople
05-17-2016, 07:52 PM
I bet there's some "fine Christian" UM lurkers right now foaming at the mouth conspiring against Mutt. They don't take the high road, they just start acting like little girls.
I'm their huckleberry.

Bully13
05-17-2016, 07:59 PM
Mutt bringing it big time. Thank you sir.

gtowndawg
05-17-2016, 08:31 PM

I feel like standing up and singing! "And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free..."

State82
05-17-2016, 08:55 PM
Mutt, you are a damn fine American.

I'll second that.

TaleofTwoDogs
05-17-2016, 09:36 PM
Hey Mutt, did our women folk going to university have a hand in the downfall of this here great and grand state of Miss-a-issipppi?? Somebody had to entice those big ole football players to play for the Rebels. Just asking. **

MSUDawg99
05-18-2016, 09:27 AM
I feel like standing up and singing! "And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free..."

Cole Gordon stands with you & sings & maybe even lets you wear his USA bandana...maybe.

Liverpooldawg
05-18-2016, 09:33 AM
Mutt bring truth!

Dawgbite
05-18-2016, 12:13 PM
With such enlightening prose as this, one would think that Mutt attended one of those fancy smanshy liberal arts institutions where the teach you how to write good and tie bow ties and such. Thank you Mutt for being the voice of the oppressed masses and those of us who still wonder what that decimal point is for at the end of a sentence.