PDA

View Full Version : Bear delusion reaching fever pitch

starkvegasdawg
05-17-2016, 02:58 PM
One of these darlings tweeted Dan Wolken accusing him and the media of conducting a witch hunt on Tunsil and reporting he said he took money from a coach when he never said that.

That's right. They're now convincing themselves Tunsil never said what he did on national tv.

GreenheadDawg
05-17-2016, 03:22 PM
The manufacturers of Haldol, an anti-psychotic, would make a killing with that group. They remind me of a compulsive liar, they really make themselves believe the bullshit they come up with.

Bubb Rubb
05-17-2016, 03:34 PM
One of these darlings tweeted Dan Wolken accusing him and the media of conducting a witch hunt on Tunsil and reporting he said he took money from a coach when he never said that.

That's right. They're now convincing themselves Tunsil never said what he did on national tv.

I liked Wolken's response though. They can't put the shit back into the horse.

RougeDawg
05-17-2016, 06:16 PM
If a Dr or Scientist could ever develop a cure for delusion, they could retire and support their family for generations, just from treating the Beatshart fan base.

RocketDawg
05-17-2016, 06:23 PM
I liked Wolken's response though. They can't put the shit back into the horse.

Did he really say that? Great response if he did. :) Love it.

Mutt the Hoople
05-17-2016, 06:41 PM
olemiss puts the "lose" into "delusion"

Pollodawg
05-17-2016, 07:11 PM
Well, obviously Hugh Freeze is a great, stand up, guy. That's why he kicked a guy off of his football team for being deaf, yet never once lifted a hand against GasMask T and Li'l Kim.