PDA

View Full Version : Bears are attacking Rosebowl in mercilessly on twitter

starkvegasdawg
05-16-2016, 10:11 PM
They are evidently scared ten kinds of shitless right now and mashing out at any and everybody.

Todd4State
05-16-2016, 10:19 PM
Ah the anger phase. How cute Ole Miss fans. Good to see them get through denial.

STATEBALLIN
05-16-2016, 10:20 PM
They really are. It's getting stupid. Ole miss fans are such bitches, deflect like a mother 17 when something bad is going down for them.

starkvegasdawg
05-16-2016, 10:29 PM
Yep. Just tonight they've accused him of being a child molestor among other things. One tried to come on here and pretend to be a MSU fan. He was outed pretty quickly. Five star recruits if you happen to remember him.

AlmostPositive
05-16-2016, 10:35 PM
It will be interesting to see how they talk about him after Ole Miss makes their response public.

In the mean time, Steve seems to be pretty tough-minded. I don't see any Ole Miss twitterers affecting him too much.

DancingRabbit
05-16-2016, 10:36 PM
There needs to be a TwitterEnforcer to out that scum.

preachermatt83
05-16-2016, 10:51 PM
There needs to be a TwitterEnforcer to out that scum.

This!

War Machine Dawg
05-16-2016, 11:45 PM
Yep. Just tonight they've accused him of being a child molestor among other things. One tried to come on here and pretend to be a MSU fan. He was outed pretty quickly. Five star recruits if you happen to remember him.

It really is sick how seriously their fans take this shit. That's so beyond the pale I don't even have words. And Steve is far, far from the first person they've gone after on a personal level. They've had many people fired and lives ruined over the years just for daring to speak ill of Northern Miss on message boards. Much less what I'd imagine is coming for Steve since he's actually had the guts to investigate and document their numerous violations.

Bdawg
05-17-2016, 12:01 AM

I saw that. Even put my 2 cents in to take up for him. Pretty ridiculous. But Steve sounds like a guy who knows where he has been, where he is now and is comfortable with himself. With that in mind, I don't think he lets a bunch of Twitter warriors get to him. Think Steve knows he is really the one getting to them.

starkvegasdawg
05-17-2016, 12:19 AM
I saw that. Even put my 2 cents in to take up for him. Pretty ridiculous. But Steve sounds like a guy who knows where he has been, where he is now and is comfortable with himself. With that in mind, I don't think he lets a bunch of Twitter warriors get to him. Think Steve knows he is really the one getting to them.

Oh no doubt about that.

BossDawg
05-17-2016, 12:32 AM
I don't have the Twits, so what did Rosebowl say tonight to get them menstruating?

Dawgcentral
05-17-2016, 05:11 AM
Gotta give the guy credit for doing the job the local press has ignored all this time.

He's got a past, but he's damn sure owned up to it, even while the confederates expand upon it by massive exaggerations and outright lies. I don't follow Twitter, but I've seen the complete character assassinations while hearing radio callers make claims that'll make your jaw drop.

He's gone all out to let folks know the Rebellious Reality. I hope he's watching his back. Those people will stop at nothing in their revenge.

starkvegasdawg
05-17-2016, 05:38 AM
I don't have the Twits, so what did Rosebowl say tonight to get them menstruating?
He's not saying anything now. These are just butt hurt bears that can't cope with the facts they got caught cheating and that their athletic department lied to them and now they're lashing out at the one that broke the story. They've convinced themselves that Rose and 34 are the reasons the NCAA is elbow deep in their ass and if they'd just not been reporting the facts this would have never happened.

messageboardsuperhero
05-17-2016, 06:55 AM
I find it ironic that we're supposed to discredit and belittle everyone who has ever been to prison... Considering that half their lawyers and football players have done time, you'd think they'd be a little more understanding.

starkvegasdawg
05-17-2016, 07:11 AM
I find it ironic that we're supposed to discredit and belittle everyone who has ever been to prison... Considering that half their lawyers and football players have done time, you'd think they'd be a little more understanding.

Dickie Scruggs says you can just shut the hell up.

Coach34
05-17-2016, 07:13 AM
It's insane. Those people are off the reservation nuts. I feel for Rosey cause I know what the hell they do to me. I just wish they would pic a narrative on me and stick to it.

Some of them try the Trannie story
Some of them try to say I'm out of coaching for messing with a student
One moron said I was in jail for burglary
They even looked up teachers on the state of Mississippi website and tried to say I couldn't teach anymore because I wasn't listed- too bad they are too stupid to realize that you have to renew your certificate every 5 years as well as get x-number of CEU credits to do so.

Its beyond hilarious to me that so many of them spend so much of their time researching me. As if that is going to stop the NCAA from hammering that ass. I love u BearShark fans- keep reading to keep making me a bigger and bigger deal. Keep spreading the word of Elitedawgs. We appreciate the growth and success you have helped build. Click an ad

starkvegasdawg
05-17-2016, 07:32 AM
It's fans like these being discussed that have me like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting on the NCAA to go in balls deep. They are the ones that, on that day, have me seriously contemplating driving through the square ringing a cowbell out the window.

jumbo
05-17-2016, 08:03 AM

that guy is/was also blowing up Kylin Hill telling him to go to Nebraska. He even retweeted a ton of Nebraska fans.

Bubb Rubb
05-17-2016, 08:19 AM
worth noting: when you don't have facts on your side, this is all you have left to do.

ElitedawgRecruiting
05-17-2016, 08:22 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about Ole Steve though. He is perfectly happy right now. He likes the attention this gives him because he has been right. Can't be a good reporter unless you like the occasional pat of the back. Ha

MSUDawg99
05-17-2016, 08:25 AM
Gotta give the guy credit for doing the job the local press has ignored all this time.

He's got a past, but he's damn sure owned up to it, even while the confederates expand upon it by massive exaggerations and outright lies. I don't follow Twitter, but I've seen the complete character assassinations while hearing radio callers make claims that'll make your jaw drop.

He's gone all out to let folks know the Rebellious Reality. I hope he's watching his back. Those people will stop at nothing in their revenge.

I promise you, he is.

SailingDawg
05-17-2016, 08:49 AM
... Click an ad

...bitches

beretta
05-17-2016, 09:02 AM
I promise you, he is.

thats about all they can do to steve......he is in a perfect place.....can they contact his employer and get him fired? thats laughable....scout loves him.....his checkered past was a struggle and he is clean as they come and owns it...admits it....and he is a very intelligent person on top of that.....they can't do anything to ruin him at this point, and they know it....so the next best thing is to call him names on the playground hoping no one will play with him.....pathetic rebels on twitter....

MSUDawg99
05-17-2016, 09:07 AM
When you can't beat someone on their facts (Steve Robertson) then you attack their character (UNM fans)