PDA

View Full Version : Are baseball games on SiriusXM radio like football games are?

RocketDawg
05-16-2016, 07:16 PM
The reason I ask is that Sunday we'll be on the road and I'd like to listen to the game if possible.

Brando
05-16-2016, 08:16 PM
For some reason they never have been. Every once in awhile you can catch one on the ESPN station, but never on the SEC channels in the 200s i believe. Sucks doesnt it... You can download the TuneInRadio app and use it. Thats what i have to do if the game isnt on the ESPNapp to watch.

ToniBailey
05-17-2016, 09:24 AM
For some reason they never have been. Every once in awhile you can catch one on the ESPN station, but never on the SEC channels in the 200s i believe. Sucks doesnt it... You can download the TuneInRadio app and use it. Thats what i have to do if the game isnt on the ESPNapp to watch.

You can listen to Jim Ellis call the game on Hail State Plus.

Taog Redloh
05-17-2016, 10:22 AM
You can listen to Jim Ellis call the game on Hail State Plus.

Still sucks data, so you may as well hit TuneIn or WatchESPN. If you aren't on wifi or already paying enormous prices for enormous amounts of data, you're SOL.

Steakonastick
05-17-2016, 10:26 AM
Download the out of bounds app it's free. Listened the whole way back from destin on Sunday to the game.