PDA

View Full Version : Matt Luke also requesting any testimony he gives be sealed

starkvegasdawg
05-16-2016, 04:56 PM
Pertaining to the Tunsil lawsuit. But Bjork says they can't wait to...oh 17 it.

Liverpooldawg
05-16-2016, 05:03 PM
Pertaining to the Tunsil lawsuit. But Bjork says they can't wait to...oh 17 it.

They can't wait to tell their story, just so long as it's not under oath in public where the NCAA might get a hold of it.

Bodaski
05-16-2016, 05:13 PM
They want to tell it, but they don't anyone to hear it.

AlmostPositive
05-16-2016, 05:26 PM
They can't wait to "put it out there."

raymond21
05-16-2016, 08:25 PM
If Luke admitted everything he has done over the last 4 years, the program would be shut down for life

godlluB
05-16-2016, 08:31 PM
They want to tell "THEIR story", not the TRUE story.

That's the difference.

Ted Cruz
05-16-2016, 08:57 PM
Tha roof, tha roof, tha roof is on fire. We don't need no water let tha mutha****er burn. Burn motha****er burn.

AlSwearengen
05-16-2016, 09:25 PM
If Luke admitted everything he has done over the last 4 years, the program would be shut down for life

If what a few say is true, Luke is a mainstay because he has been doing it for more than four years.

BossDawg
05-16-2016, 09:41 PM

And I'd bet everything I own that Freeze knew every. Single. Thing. Luke was doing pertaining to recruiting.

Swami Dawg
05-16-2016, 10:39 PM
This is for to being OM fans. Dancing while everything burns around them and then fall over when it finally gets to them.

Nothing to be seeing it here!

https://media.giphy.com/media/26vUGpVDOKaTDc1X2/giphy.gif

Swami

Todd4State
05-16-2016, 11:43 PM
This is for to being OM fans. Dancing while everything burns around them and then fall over when it finally gets to them.

Nothing to be seeing it here!

https://media.giphy.com/media/26vUGpVDOKaTDc1X2/giphy.gif

Swami

Which Nkemdiche brother is that? I'm guessing Tunsil had a bong fail and caught the place on fire?

mstatefan91
05-17-2016, 01:37 AM
Tha roof, tha roof, tha roof is on fire. We don't need no water let tha mutha****er burn. Burn motha****er burn.

I want to rep you but your user name is 'Ted Cruz'...

Can't do it....

Spiderman
05-17-2016, 07:35 AM

You don't know how true this is, all the way back to the Cut Above and Orgeron days.

I personally caught him with a violation on the sidelines of a high school game, when I approached him about he ran off.

Another time, at the State championships in Jackson, i called him and Kent Austin out on another, they again made tracks.

So the 2 times I've been within 20 yards of Luke, he was committing violations both times.

But I'm sure those were just isolated incidents.

MSUDeltadawg1971
05-17-2016, 07:39 AM
You don't know how true this is, all the way back to the Cut Above and Orgeron days.

I personally caught him with a violation on the sidelines of a high school game, when I approached him about he ran off.

Another time, at the State championships in Jackson, i called him and Kent Austin out on another, they again made tracks.

So the 2 times I've been within 20 yards of Luke, he was committing violations both times.

But did you email Ole Miss compliance? I mean, they asked everyone with information to email them! Haha

And on another note, how would you have liked to be the person that checked that email account after Freeze tweeted that out. I bet it took days if not weeks to go through all the new emails!

BulldogBear
05-17-2016, 07:56 AM

Those were the two times he almost fell to temptation. What a blessing that God sent you to get in the way both times and steer brother Matt back to the fold.****

Martianlander
05-17-2016, 08:03 AM
But did you email Ole Miss compliance? I mean, they asked everyone with information to email them! Haha

And on another note, how would you have liked to be the person that checked that email account after Freeze tweeted that out. I bet it took days if not weeks to go through all the new emails!
Multiple deletes usually go fairly fast.

Johnson85
05-17-2016, 09:01 AM
And I'd bet everything I own that Freeze knew every. Single. Thing. Luke was doing pertaining to recruiting.

The thing about Freeze is that he's been on both sides of recruiting in Oxford. When he tagged along with the Blind Side, he was one of the peons used to give the head coach plausible deniability. Now he's in a weird situation where he's back at the same school where he was one of the designated scape goats, so it's going to be much harder for him to claim ignorance.