PDA

View Full Version : Is this when the Season changed?

ScoobaDawg
05-16-2016, 04:44 PM
https://www.facebook.com/HailStateBB/videos/1285539731461194/

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
05-16-2016, 05:09 PM
I was told last week that the season changed during one of our embarrassing loses just prior to the Vandy series.....was told that a teammate took up for another teammate that was catching hell from one of our coaches. Was told the guys saw this and things started changing soon after.

Taog Redloh
05-16-2016, 05:32 PM
I certainly can't think of a better season crossroads than that week. I will say that the team always knew they were good - I think maybe they proved it to themselves that week.

Todd4State
05-16-2016, 05:33 PM
I think the trip to California brought the team together- we beat USC on the road in dramatic fashion when Kale Breaux came in and got us out of a MAJOR jam. Then we followed that up by beating the tar out of then #10 Oregon and sweeping them. Even though we all know now that they aren't all that good, I think it gave our guys confidence that they COULD beat someone good. That was something we lost last year in 2015. Then yes, we had that rough patch against EKU and Oral Roberts but I think we still had enough confidence that at least with Dakota and Sexton we could beat someone like Vanderbilt on the road- which of course we did.

So based on watching our team I think it was before the Vanderbilt series.

Duckdog
05-16-2016, 05:37 PM
Seasoned changed when Pinkerton stepped up and proved he had a set

AlmostPositive
05-16-2016, 08:09 PM
I don't know but it's a lot of fun to watch... thanks for the link.

MSUMatt
05-16-2016, 09:06 PM
I was told last week that the season changed during one of our embarrassing loses just prior to the Vandy series.....was told that a teammate took up for another teammate that was catching hell from one of our coaches. Was told the guys saw this and things started changing soon after.

One of our starting infielders said that Cohen was being ridiculous on another player and one guy redirected blame from the player to the team and things gelled from there. The player wasn't disrespectful in the way it was handled because that player is still too a starter and never missed a game. Don't know if Cohen would let that fly if he felt like he was showed up. I don't know if that's the moment it started to come together but this definately happened.

State82
05-16-2016, 09:42 PM
Seasoned changed when Pinkerton stepped up and proved he had a set

Who is Pinkerton?

Bully13
05-16-2016, 10:04 PM
The only thing important now is that we are bad ass mofkers

smootness
05-16-2016, 10:13 PM
I don't know if the season ever changed. We're just a really, really good team.

MSUDawg99
05-17-2016, 08:49 AM
Damnation we played some incredible defense! Wow!