College station... 100% chance of rain on Thursday and 80% on Friday

Baton Rouge... 90% on Thursday and Friday

Starkville... 90% on Friday

RC3
05-16-2016, 08:25 AM
And it's already played a factor in two teams having one less game

HSVDawg
05-16-2016, 08:47 AM
If I'm not mistaken, I think we won an SEC title one year in which we had a game against LSU cancelled in which they were beating our brakes off through 4 innings before a monsoon ensued. Game could not be resumed, and since it did not go a full 5 innings it did not result in a game even being played in the record books. I think LSU finished a half game or a game behind us in the standings and would have won or shared the title had the game been completed. It might have been 1989 or maybe it was the previous title we won before that. Not sure.

Homedawg
05-16-2016, 08:57 AM
If I'm not mistaken, I think we won an SEC title one year in which we had a game against LSU cancelled in which they were beating our brakes off through 4 innings before a monsoon ensued. Game could not be resumed, and since it did not go a full 5 innings it did not result in a game even being played in the record books. I think LSU finished a half game or a game behind us in the standings and would have won or shared the title had the game been completed. It might have been 1989 or maybe it was the previous title we won before that. Not sure.

That was sec tourney in 90. And we were beating the snot out of them and a huge storm rolled thru. Don't recall a regular season decided like that.

ScoobaDawg
05-16-2016, 10:09 AM
College station... 100% chance of rain on Thursday and 80% on Friday

Baton Rouge... 90% on Thursday and Friday

Starkville... 90% on Friday

It's gonna keep changing likely but as of now Thursday would be a wash in College Station, friday rain ends before noon and Saturday is clear. more than enough time to get a double header and a regular game in.
Baton Rouge..rain starts 7am on thur and keeps going till about 4pm friday and then clear sat. more than enough time to play a regular and a double header.
Starkville... rain starts about 8pm on thur, doesn't stop for 24 hours till friday night... clear on saturday. Again should be able to get all 3 in.

Ref will chime in soon I'm sure. but REMEMBER 90% chance of rain stands for the percentage for the WHOLE DAY.. You have to look at the hour by hour to figure out if a storm is rolling in or moving out based on the time its not raining. Plus you can see if it's just a light rain forecasted, thunderstorm (can cause delays for lightning) and the amount of rain per hour expected.