PDA

View Full Version : I'm hearing there's going to be open spot(s) by EOW at UNM

Apoplectic
05-15-2016, 11:04 PM
Can't confirm who but something's up. Bjdork? Barney? Dr Evil Beaver?

PassInterference
05-15-2016, 11:07 PM
The NFL draft fiasco and Miami Herald article say it is probable that a coach and assistant AD worked together to systematically give money to a player before and after he enrolled.

If that is true there is no way those named and maybe some others survive.

Reason2succeed
05-15-2016, 11:26 PM
I'm taking it that EOW means end of week. If so, HOLY SMOKES!!! It's about to go down. Popcorn please?

cheewgumm
05-15-2016, 11:48 PM
I'm bettin Farrar and Millr are put in the partsy hat. Called "rogue", in hoes that that does it.

Freeze comes out and says they had a couple of bad apples that weren't doing the Christian thing. All is well. We'll right the ship... Blah blah

Reason2succeed
05-15-2016, 11:55 PM
If OM were smart they would go ahead and fire Freeze and Bjork too. Yes, it would be a huge story that would get talked about ad nauseum but at least it would be done. The way that they are doing things is going to get them killed by a thousand papercuts. It will be long, drawn out, horrendous and leave OM unrecognizable.

ScoobaDawg
05-16-2016, 12:43 AM
Convenient considering the response must be filed by Sunday so will likely be released on friday or monday along with this news.

PassInterference
05-16-2016, 06:01 AM
But rebels told me everything was already negotiated & nothing new since last summer.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
05-16-2016, 06:03 AM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQZdBZsqUr4pG7RZDdoxVhTGW2LlE1R 4-UKukR2GcmXQsSQke-Dwi5DqM

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

basedog
05-16-2016, 06:10 AM
I'm thinking IF they fire Freeze he will be the last one standing in the firing line, they are recruiting and trying to calm the ship. By firing him now that ship will sink faster and they need to buy time. I'm sure they are thinking about ticket sales and right now they think "Jesus" will save them and he will survive. Just saying.

Maroonthirteen
05-16-2016, 06:30 AM
Billy Brewer part II

Freeze won't leave on his own free will. Freeze will fight it long enough. Interterm will be OMs next head coach.

Bully13
05-16-2016, 06:44 AM
"What goes on inside these walls "....lol

starkvegasdawg
05-16-2016, 06:47 AM
They can't wait to tell their story.

Dawgface
05-16-2016, 06:56 AM
They can't wait to tell their story.

They are going to tell it by way of firing people. Which is fine by me.

shannondawg
05-16-2016, 07:59 AM
Although I want it very badly, I don't think they will be firing anyone, its not in their current makeup to admit to cheating. Their fanbase believes everything coming from there.

Bubb Rubb
05-16-2016, 08:36 AM
Although I want it very badly, I don't think they will be firing anyone, its not in their current makeup to admit to cheating. Their fanbase believes everything coming from there.

They will fire someone. Probably more than 1. Hell, Texas has already fired a coach over this.

Won't be Freeze or Bjork, though. At least, not yet.

GreenheadDawg
05-16-2016, 08:37 AM
They will fire someone. Probably more than 1. Hell, Texas has already fired a coach over this.

I agree. I think Freeze survives the ordeal.

shannondawg
05-16-2016, 08:42 AM
Either way it will be interesting and entertaining.

TrapGame
05-16-2016, 09:28 AM
Ridiculous, I've been told by all the rebs that everything is fine and nobody is getting fired!****

Bubb Rubb
05-16-2016, 09:28 AM

I don't agree with that. I think he will survive round 1. I think he will coach in 2016. But it's going to be iffy beyond that.

SouthMSDog
05-16-2016, 09:48 AM

I agree. I don't think Freeze is going anywhere soon. Bjork may want to start loading up the tricylce, though.

dickiedawg
05-16-2016, 10:10 AM
They've sold out of football tickets, apparently, wonder if those are refundable?

Dawgowar
05-16-2016, 10:22 AM
They've sold out of football tickets, apparently, wonder if those are refundable?

They'll just thrill their loyal supporters with Grove Bake-offs and Male Fashion Shows. Won't miss a beat.

shannondawg
05-16-2016, 10:47 AM
Contest for best centerpiece arrangement will be one of the most popular.

fishwater99
05-16-2016, 10:55 AM

Yep, those two will go down with the ship. Assistant AD and a coach or 2 or gone though..

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-16-2016, 11:00 AM
Yep, those two will go down with the ship. Assistant AD and a coach or 2 or gone though..

What's crazy to me is all the names being mentioned as being involved have a connection to USM one way or the other.

DogsofAnarchy
05-16-2016, 11:12 AM
I'm taking it that EOW means end of week. If so, HOLY SMOKES!!! It's about to go down. Popcorn please?

When the NCAA finally announcers their findings, which I believe will be by January, that will be ONLY the 1st findings. OM either has or will soon recieve their 2nd and all this new stuff is NOT going to be in the 1st release. The NCAA had to come to a stoping point on the 1st NOA because they were being overwhelmed by new info. The new info will be in the 2nd NOA.

maroonmania
05-16-2016, 12:53 PM
If OM were smart they would go ahead and fire Freeze and Bjork too. Yes, it would be a huge story that would get talked about ad nauseum but at least it would be done. The way that they are doing things is going to get them killed by a thousand papercuts. It will be long, drawn out, horrendous and leave OM unrecognizable.

If the NCAA has the evidence that a coaching staff member was systematically feeding player/players money then Freeze is a dead man walking. With the current rules anything that is done by the coaching staff is ultimately the responsibility of the HC. Freeze will not get by with saying he was not aware this was going on by his subordinates.