PDA

View Full Version : Im curious to know

tireddawg
05-15-2016, 04:17 PM
Do any of you ever feel silly for bitching about this team so much?

IMissJack
05-15-2016, 04:35 PM

It's our job, we are professionals...

msstate7
05-15-2016, 04:43 PM
Not really... I think we have left some wins on the field this year. Might not seem that important right now, but we should be the sec leader right now imo with only Arkansas in our way

Ted Cruz
05-15-2016, 04:44 PM
Hell NO, we are kicking some names and taking some ass.

blacklistedbully
05-15-2016, 04:46 PM

I'm actually feeling redeemed. When we made our preseason predictions I was the most optimistic, predicting 14 losses going into the SEC tourney. :cool:

I even got quoted and ridiculed for my prediction on redcuprebellion.

confucius say
05-15-2016, 04:48 PM
Not really... I think we have left some wins on the field this year. Might not seem that important right now, but we should be the sec leader right now imo with only Arkansas in our way

Yea we lost some games we should not have, but we also won some games we were not "supposed" to win.

msstate7
05-15-2016, 04:50 PM
Yea we lost some games we should not have, but we also won some games we were not "supposed" to win.

Maybe the Sunday game at Florida... We're just better than vandy and lsu.

tireddawg
05-15-2016, 05:10 PM

Oh I think it's very important right now. 1 win against A&M & the game against Bama we should have won. That's 2 off the top & we would be leading.
But it seems we're clicking on all right now & I still don't think we've peaked.

As good as this team is playing now, I think we'll get better. Many more contributors at this time than 2 months ago. Hell even a week ago.

I'd prefer a win of course, but win or lose, I enjoy watching this team. Real gritty

Todd4State
05-15-2016, 05:21 PM
I'm actually feeling redeemed. When we made out preseason predictions I was the most optimistic, predicting 14 losses going into the SEC tourney. :cool:

I even got quoted and ridiculed for my prediction on redcuprebellion.

Based on some quotes from a few of them on twitter pre-SEC play I think some of them actually thought we would win five SEC games this year.

BossDawg
05-15-2016, 06:04 PM

The TAMU series still pisses me off. I still can't understand how we didn't take at least one game from them.

War Machine Dawg
05-15-2016, 06:14 PM
The TAMU series still pisses me off. I still can't understand how we didn't take at least one game from them.

And how we didn't finish the sweeps of UGA and Northern Miss in Starkville. Especially UGA.

PassInterference
05-15-2016, 06:18 PM
Teams lose a few that they shouldn't. That's baseball.

the59dawg
05-15-2016, 07:04 PM

Pretty simple. Because they had over 30 hits in the 3 games. They beat the crap out of our pitchers.

engie
05-15-2016, 07:25 PM
If our coach was any good we would probably never lose a baseball game**

But to answer your question as the thread has already done -- most do not. But you can use the page back function on the thread view to match the dates on the meltdown losses -- and there is a lot of really golden reading.

bobcat91
05-15-2016, 07:35 PM
Pretty simple. Because they had over 30 hits in the 3 games. They beat the crap out of our pitchers.

They are the most complete team I have seen all year long. As good pitching as Florida and better hitting.

SDDawg
05-15-2016, 08:00 PM
Good baseball team that's well coached. Cohen has exceeded expectations.

smootness
05-15-2016, 08:03 PM
They are the most complete team I have seen all year long. As good pitching as Florida and better hitting.

They're good, but their pitching is not as good as Florida's. Nobody's is.

Corn Bread
05-15-2016, 08:49 PM
Good baseball team that's well coached. Cohen has exceeded expectations.

Good grief, let's enjoy the ride.

Homedawg
05-15-2016, 09:33 PM
They're good, but their pitching is not as good as Florida's. Nobody's is.

This. A&m is good. Dang good. But fla has better pitching.

Political Hack
05-16-2016, 11:12 AM
A&M's bat remind me of 1990's LSU. I hope someone else puts them out in the SECT.

State82
05-16-2016, 01:28 PM
A&M's bat remind me of 1990's LSU. I hope someone else puts them out in the SECT.

I hope someone puts them out of their own regional.