PDA

View Full Version : So i tlooks like SLAY an dBANKS are both gonna start.

cheewgumm
08-18-2013, 09:07 PM
This is waht KILLS me thinking about last year. Specifically, how was our defense set up to where one of them would not be covering Moncreif on every play? How does he end up begin guarded by one of our safeties at ANY point?

How does that happen with 2 starting NFL corners?

This is what makes me konw Wilson was a moron.

AgDawg
08-18-2013, 09:13 PM
This is just crazy that Wilson couldn't capitalize on the talent he had.

messageboardsuperhero
08-18-2013, 09:21 PM
If two NFL starters at corner were clueless and getting burned out there, there's just no way anyone could have looked good in Wilson's scheme.

dawgoneyall
08-18-2013, 10:24 PM
During the Troy game I and the guys I was with knew that Wilson was an idiot.

Well, not exactly. We knew what we were doing was stupid but assumed that we knew we were much better than Troy and gave that cushion, just because???? Only later during the season did it become obvious that Wilson was an idiot when he kept making the same stupid defensive calls.

War Machine Dawg
08-18-2013, 11:12 PM
We absolutely wasted the finest pair of corners we've had since Smoot & Bean. There was NO reason for us not to play press man 80+% of the time last season and bring the heat with the blitz. Unfortunately, we had a complete incompetent as our DC who thought soft B12 defensive principles win in the SEC. Can you imagine the havoc we could have wreaked with Manny, EJ, or JLD calling the shots last season?

Barking 13
08-19-2013, 07:26 AM
We absolutely wasted the finest pair of corners we've had since Smoot & Bean. There was NO reason for us not to play press man 80+% of the time last season and bring the heat with the blitz. Unfortunately, we had a complete incompetent as our DC who thought soft B12 defensive principles win in the SEC. Can you imagine the havoc we could have wreaked with Manny, EJ, or JLD calling the shots last season?

Blow into wour fist and wipe the front of your shirt...... which means, send the house (on every play) :D