PDA

View Full Version : "Bjork and company seem to be moving in a direction to allow the NCAA to save face."

AlmostPositive
05-14-2016, 03:08 PM
That is a dead serious Naflume post in the now-famous "Chuck Rounsaville still giving positive signs on the NCAA" thread.

I'm never speechless, but this is stunning.

Oxford, Mississippi: ten square miles surrounded by reality.

http://nafoom.yuku.com/sreply/418889/havent-seen-brought-think-NCAA-consideration#.VzeF8fkrJUR

State82
05-14-2016, 03:38 PM
Holy crap. These people really do not need to be involved in a civilized society. That is concerning to know they are just walking around out there mingling with the general public.

blacklistedbully
05-14-2016, 03:40 PM
This is the kind of stuff I was referring to in the thread I started about the rampant stupidity over there.

Now there's a guy on there talking about coming over here to discover how out-of-touch-with-reality we are because the moron took literally a post by someone here about their football program being dismantled and VHS bulldozed.

Just how absolutely moronic does this guy have to be to?:
A) Think the post was literal
B) Think it represents the opinion of everyone on this board.

I swear, it scares me that people this ignorant are allowed to drive & vote.

Dolphus Raymond
05-14-2016, 03:46 PM
A self imposed bowl ban and no scholarship loss? Ok that makes sense. Damn it sucks to be them right now. Grasping at straws.

blacklistedbully
05-14-2016, 03:54 PM
And some are actually taking the position that they are being noble by accepting a watered-down punishment in order to help the NCAA, "save face".

Their admin has been quiet because, "the NCAA requested it" so they could together with UNM figure out a way to keep the NCAA credible while not punishing UNM because they really don't want to, but are feeling the pressure of the media and perception.

Seriously, those people have to be the biggest collection of tools & fools on the planet! :rolleyes:

They should change their name to, "NATOOL" or, "NAFOOL"

preachermatt83
05-14-2016, 09:59 PM
This is the kind of stuff I was referring to in the thread I started about the rampant stupidity over there.

Now there's a guy on there talking about coming over here to discover how out-of-touch-with-reality we are because the moron took literally a post by someone here about their football program being dismantled and VHS bulldozed.

I swear, it scares me that people this ignorant are allowed to drive & vote AND PROCREATE .

FIFY

starkvegasdawg
05-14-2016, 10:38 PM
Oh come on. That's got to be a troll post to see if we take the bait. If they're really that stupid and arrogant and in denial then they seriously need to be committed. It's not physically possible to get ones head that far up their own ass.

Reason2succeed
05-15-2016, 07:22 AM
I want to see video coverage of Bear reactions when the sanctions are dropped. It will be hilarious. Women fainting. Men going through all the stages in the span of a few minutes. We need cameras on the ground in Oxford to catch it because there will be mass hysteria.

Schultzy
05-15-2016, 07:22 AM
I seem to be moving in a direction to allow the sun to rise in the east so God can save face.

Dawgowar
05-15-2016, 08:07 AM
This would be NAFOOM, the Black Knights of UNM, no acceptance of reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

PMDawg
05-15-2016, 08:41 AM

I swear, it scares me that people this ignorant are allowed to drive & vote.

Irony

SailingDawg
05-15-2016, 10:39 AM
I tried to upload a screenshot to no avail.

One commenter in this NAFOOM thread believes that they contribute too much cash to the SEC to be punished.

"...we shouldn't get punished hardly at all. This isn't 1994 anymore and the dollar rules the landscape."

blacklistedbully
05-15-2016, 10:44 AM
Irony

Excuse me??

ShotgunDawg
05-15-2016, 10:59 AM

One commenter in this NAFOOM thread believes that they contribute too much cash to the SEC to be punished.
"...we shouldn't get punished hardly at all. This isn't 1994 anymore and the dollar rules the landscape."

It's real simple. If the above is true, then buying players is now legal in college football.

That's what the NCAA must decide in this case.

I'd actually be interested to know what Ole Miss fans think about that. Do they want pay for play to be legal for everyone, or would they rather it be illegal and they cheat?

TrapGame
05-15-2016, 11:00 AM

Well hell's bells, let's all cheat then.

Schultzy
05-15-2016, 11:59 AM
The driver is moving in the direction of allowing the cop to give him a ticket so the mayor can save face.

Coach34
05-15-2016, 12:15 PM
Donald Trump is moving a in direction to step aside so that Jeb Bush can become President

Schultzy
05-15-2016, 12:16 PM
The student will allow the professor to give him an F so the dean can save face.

PMDawg
05-15-2016, 01:47 PM
Excuse me??

That's exactly what this thread is.

PassInterference
05-15-2016, 02:07 PM
Ugly girls allow models to have active dating lives.