PDA

View Full Version : Today's a huge game...

CadaverDawg
05-14-2016, 07:14 AM
We all want to sweep this series, but winning it is an absolute must. We need to win today, and we'll be 2-3 wins from a National Seed in Vegas.

Need Vandy and Kentucky to step up today too...and South Carolina needs to win at least 1.

Big day. Hail State

basedog
05-14-2016, 08:09 AM
LOL Clint. Seems a bunch have been saying "today is a huge game" since the Florida series. Every game is important, this team just keeps finding ways to win. I will say this team is the most improved team in the country, in the SEC for sure.

Good teams and coaches aren't looking over their shoulders, they keep looking a head which is the prize.

What a fun team to watch. I like our chances today, LOL.

Brando
05-14-2016, 09:20 AM
Were 3 wins period from a seed. We win today or tom and take 2 of 3 from Ark we are a good national seed.

State82
05-14-2016, 10:20 AM
This really happened to me in the wee hours of the morning. Woke myself up as mad as I've been in a long, long time. Wanting to throw and kick stuff. I was dreaming about the game last night and everything was exactly as it was during the actual game with Hudson pitching, even the 4-0 score. But in my dream the game was still underway in the ninth and AU scored 5 to walk it off. Took me a few minutes to gain my senses and realize it was just a dream. Whew that was close. I gotta stop taking MSU sports seriously (and drinking rum).

drunkernhelldawg
05-14-2016, 10:39 AM
That's what's so tough. Win today and win tomorrow. Intense.

Brando
05-14-2016, 11:03 AM
This really happened to me in the wee hours of the morning. Woke myself up as mad as I've been in a long, long time. Wanting to throw and kick stuff. I was dreaming about the game last night and everything was exactly as it was during the actual game with Hudson pitching, even the 4-0 score. But in my dream the game was still underway in the ninth and AU scored 5 to walk it off. Took me a few minutes to gain my senses and realize it was just a dream. Whew that was close. I gotta stop taking MSU sports seriously (and drinking rum).

Bwwwaaaahhhhh!!! Im sure the Rum had nothing to do with it... lol

mstatefan91
05-14-2016, 11:47 AM
Sexton has been more consistent than Dakota. I think we will do just fine if we can get Mangum and Lowe to hit the ball.

LC Dawg
05-14-2016, 02:02 PM
If we hit their guy early or Sexton is strong early I think Auburn will lose interest pretty quickly. They didn't seem to have a lot of give-a-shit in them last night.