PDA

View Full Version : OM could have 3 or 4 consecutive coaching regimes tainted...

MedDawg
05-13-2016, 06:09 PM

War Machine Dawg
05-13-2016, 06:33 PM
The truth is their systemic cheating goes all the way back to Bill Dog Brewer. Remember they got major sanctions under him. Some of the most severe in history, if memory serves.

BrunswickDawg
05-13-2016, 06:39 PM
The truth is their systemic cheating goes all the way back to Bill Dog Brewer. Remember they got major sanctions under him. Some of the most severe in history, if memory serves.
Correct - which they then blamed on us and came after Jackie. Watch your back Dan.

Liverpooldawg
05-13-2016, 06:39 PM

More like back to Vaught. Get real.

MedDawg
05-13-2016, 06:45 PM

Reason2succeed
05-13-2016, 06:53 PM
Yep. OM was caught by the NCAA in the 1950's for a booster adopting a player after his senior football season to steer him to Ole Miss. (sound familiar?)

OM alums have been committed to adoption and other charitable work for years.***

AlSwearengen
05-13-2016, 07:14 PM

They had a guy named Steve Sloan somewhere along the way that signed the no. 1 recruiting class in the country one year. He sucked at coaching though and couldn't do anything with it.

Of course, that no.1 ranking could have been awarded by some publication that the old school #network conjured up.

Turfdawg67
05-13-2016, 08:39 PM

Major sanctions but Tubby went 25-20 with them. These better do worse than that!

War Machine Dawg
05-13-2016, 08:43 PM
More like back to Vaught. Get real.

#Fact

AlmostPositive
05-13-2016, 08:57 PM
All of their coaches are tainted. They are Ole Miss.

TrapGame
05-13-2016, 09:23 PM
All of their coaches are tainted. They are Ole Miss.

https://towsonsam.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/tumblr_m6ozc3bjys1r4ghkoo1_250.gif

Dawgowar
05-13-2016, 10:00 PM
Correct - which they then blamed on us and came after Jackie. Watch your back Dan.

It worked on Jackie because he was the NCAA's number one target. UNM made the outlandish allegations knowing the trivial violations would get us racked. Smart move on their part and one I have waited to see come back to bite them in the ass. Best part is they did this to themselves with the same arrogance they had us stung up.

Hope they end up as homecoming fodder in the Ohio Valley Conference. And **** that bear jackass who was sitting on his porch after the Dick Pace call in Jackson Memorial. The one that sat there taunting us as we drove by in bumper to bumper traffic. My first introduction to that rivalry makes my blood boil to this day. ****ing **** Bear and your ****ing buck-toothed Karen Carpenter girlfriend who couldn't stand up. The one that looked like a giant bug had bred with a Power Puff Girl because of her big ass sunglasses. I said **** you then and I say **** you tonight. And while throwing a beer bottle was not a mature act it was deserved you ****ing ****.

Sorry if I seem like I am sitting on the fence about those ****ing ****s.

BulldogtheMS
05-13-2016, 10:49 PM
It worked on Jackie because he was the NCAA's number one target. UNM made the outlandish allegations knowing the trivial violations would get us racked. Smart move on their part and one I have waited to see come back to bite them in the ass. Best part is they did this to themselves with the same arrogance they had us stung up.

Hope they end up as homecoming fodder in the Ohio Valley Conference. And **** that bear jackass who was sitting on his porch after the Dick Pace call in Jackson Memorial. The one that sat there taunting us as we drove by in bumper to bumper traffic. My first introduction to that rivalry makes my blood boil to this day. ****ing **** Bear and your ****ing buck-toothed Karen Carpenter girlfriend who couldn't stand up. The one that looked like a giant bug had bred with a Power Puff Girl because of her big ass sunglasses. I said **** you then and I say **** you tonight. And while throwing a beer bottle was not a mature act it was deserved you ****ing ****.

Sorry if I seem like I am sitting on the fence about those ****ing ****s.

Atta boy! I may have found me a sig quote...

RougeDawg
05-13-2016, 11:44 PM

Their systematic cheating goes beyond what you speak of. The two coaches who single handily forced the NCAA to develop and enact recruiting and scholarships regulations are Bear Bryant and Johnny Vaught. Both of those two baffoons took advantage of the present day scholarship amounts. Both of which created the cycling and rowing teams for their respective universities of which each "scholarship" of these "rowing" teams was given to a person on the football team. Plus back the they allowed boosters to provide as much money to an athlete that was needed. This the big money programs were able to skate the scholly and booster pay items that are now illegal. Why does one think Notre Dame was so great for so long? That's rhetorical for those of you pondering the question.

OM had always cheated. Back in the 60's-70's there would have a dozen or more QBS that had been paid to prevent the other schools from having them. The history is there for those who choose to research it.

Bottom line: those ascot, bow tie wearing, little men have been the same in recent years as they've always been they think they can buy people and entertainment. Huh, when you think about it it seems awfully similar to what these same persons did in the 1800's. But what do I know

coastdoglover
05-14-2016, 01:23 AM

Hate to tell you, it was long before that. Vaught showed them how to build the network a long time ago