PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks in Boston!

Will James
08-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Dempster send the first pitch to A-Rod behind his legs. The crowd goes wild! "You're a cheater....You're a cheater!"

2 more inside pitches and then.... BOOM!

Right in the back! Dempster looks cool the whole time, emotionless.. Girardi of course is livid, get's tossed. "You're a cheater! You're a cheater!

Girardi walking off told Dempster "You're a *****" and told the 3rd base umpire "Somebody's going to get hit"

Next inning should be fun. They'll probably wait for Papi or Pedroia to bean and then the benches will brawl.

Tune in!

bgdog
08-18-2013, 07:45 PM
Yea that was crazy.

I don't really know much about this aspect of baseball why didn't dempster get tossed? Will Sabithia get tossed if he tags someone?

Will James
08-18-2013, 07:47 PM
Yea that was crazy.

I don't really know much about this aspect of baseball why didn't dempster get tossed? Will Sabithia get tossed if he tags someone?

Demp probably should have gotten tossed, Sabathia WILL get tossed.

Umps probably hate the steroid users just like the players do. I'm sure Blue had sympathies with Demp and his message.

messageboardsuperhero
08-18-2013, 07:47 PM
You just beat me to it.

bgdog
08-18-2013, 08:23 PM
So why didn't sabathia tag anyone

War Machine Dawg
08-18-2013, 08:36 PM
So why didn't sabathia tag anyone

Because he's a puss. Only explanation that makes any sense. Unwritten rules of baseball say you've GOT to retaliate against one of Boston's best players after that. CC just lost major respect.

msstate7
08-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Because he's a puss. Only explanation that makes any sense. Unwritten rules of baseball say you've GOT to retaliate against one of Boston's best players after that. CC just lost major respect.

He's no Teheran.

I seen it dawg
08-18-2013, 08:40 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if somebody still gets drilled later. Prob for the Yanks is they have to win this game to help in the standings. Also may show how much A Roid is thought of in his own clubhouse.

War Machine Dawg
08-18-2013, 08:46 PM
Good point, ISI. The Yanks may be saying "F it, we hate the guy too."

MsStateBaseball
08-18-2013, 08:56 PM
I hate A roid. Disgrace to a great game. He should get hit more often.

I seen it dawg
08-18-2013, 09:14 PM
And now the dick goes yak. I hope this doesn't kick start their team...of course thats if they can win this one.

I seen it dawg
08-18-2013, 09:29 PM
And here we go...the one thing you can't do after drilling a guy is give up a bomb to him later. Now they are winning and raising hell.

bgdog
08-18-2013, 09:48 PM
Holy shit. Fun game

Will James
08-18-2013, 09:49 PM
I think CC was going to wait till later in the game for an opportune time. I fully feel one is coming soon. If not, these teams play 7 more times this year.

Papi leads off the 7th if Pedroia gets out here

I seen it dawg
08-18-2013, 09:51 PM
I think A Roid took care of it himself. No need to plunk anyone now.

bgdog
08-18-2013, 10:05 PM
Didn't it just came out that A-rod rolled on a bunch of other baseball players too? Might have something to do with lack of retaliation.

Will James
08-18-2013, 10:06 PM
Didn't it just came out that A-rod rolled on a bunch of other baseball players too? Might have something to do with lack of retaliation.

He denied. That of course means nothing coming from him.

Will James
08-18-2013, 10:17 PM
A twist!

Yankees pitching. 3-0 count, OBVIOUS there is little chance of a batter to swing. Fastball right at the umpire and the catcher COMPLETELY whiffs. I've heard of this before but never actually seen it.

What's more likely? Catcher whiffs on an easy fastball, or Girardi called in for the ump to take one. He was LIVID at that home plate umpire for not tossing Dempster.

That was absolutely amazing. Never seen the "hit the umpire" before.

I seen it dawg
08-18-2013, 10:18 PM
Lol oh it's done. I've participated in a couple. Fun if you aren't the umpire.