PDA

View Full Version : Walker Robbins

ZedFedder
05-13-2016, 11:36 AM
I figure the chances of getting this guy in are very slim, but could he start as a freshman in the field or on the mound? I know he has the ability to be a top 3 round pick. He is rated higher than Austin Riley was last year. Anybody know the likelihood of him coming? Here is a clip of him at a HR derby. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hgwj2-T2FQ

Brando
05-13-2016, 11:46 AM
Prolly never see him. Hope he comes, but prolly be drafted too high to turn down. Never know tho.

msstate7
05-13-2016, 11:47 AM
So he has big time power... Doubt we see him

Todd4State
05-13-2016, 12:43 PM
I don't know if he will come or not but his brother who was highly rated played for USM.

Coursesuper
05-13-2016, 12:56 PM
I don't know if he will come or not but his brother who was highly rated played for USM.

That is true, his brother did go to school. He is the best senior I saw play this year, very impressive. His future is on the bump.

chainedup_Dawg
05-13-2016, 08:01 PM
As of right now, everyone i have talked to in George County says that if he is drafted where expected he'll sign. Apparently his brother went to school and got hurt and that has been a big factor. I agree that his future is on the hill but right now he is probably as good or better firstbaseman.