PDA

View Full Version : we play Auburn in a huge series

tcdog70
05-13-2016, 10:19 AM
but I can't find a single post on the front page about it. 90% of the threads are about Ole Miss. And Mostly just say the same thing over and over. Damn let's talk about possibly winning the SEC, something we have not done since Moby Dick was a Minnow. I am sick of the Ole Miss crap--It will be what it will be, some of ya'll are obsessed with the ****ers.

msstate7
05-13-2016, 10:22 AM
It's a pretty big story. It's dominating tRant also, so it isn't just us.

Pollodawg
05-13-2016, 10:27 AM
Beyond college baseball, which almost no one else in the NCAA cares about as much as we do, it's the dead season for major college sports. What else should every one be talking about?

I'll never understand our fans: Hope the world finally sees OM for what they really are like we have for years/When it finally happens, whine about it being talked about too much.......

Brando
05-13-2016, 10:28 AM
I just wish we could get them all on tv. I hate we only have the Sat game on SEC. Im tired of wactching them on my tablet...

MadDawg
05-13-2016, 10:38 AM
I just wish we could get them all on tv. I hate we only have the Sat game on SEC. Im tired of wactching them on my tablet...

Laptop and an hdmi cable and I'm watching ESPN3 just like any other TV channel.

Political Hack
05-13-2016, 10:50 AM
Well that's a good way to turn an auburn thread into an Ole Miss thread. Lol.

louisvilledawg
05-13-2016, 10:51 AM

Bro, purchase google chromecast and stream that bad boy to your television. It's like magic

tcdog70
05-13-2016, 02:59 PM
It's a pretty big story. It's dominating tRant also, so it isn't just us.

Does every thread have to say the same 17ing thing.I just don't get the Ole Miss obsession. Everyone is talking about them but nobody id saying anything that matters. Maybe it is just me, but I would like to read about our Baseball (which I give a huge shit about). Does anyone have an opinion about playing our EX pitching Coach's team for the first Time on the road. No we're too busy salivating over the stupid $hit in Oxford.

maroonmania
05-13-2016, 03:42 PM
There will be lots of talk about it tonight during and after the game. Not sure what can be said about it at the moment. We NEED very much to win the series though if we want to maintain our standing to get a national seed.

VandelayIndustries
05-13-2016, 03:53 PM
Does every thread have to say the same 17ing thing.I just don't get the Ole Miss obsession. Everyone is talking about them but nobody id saying anything that matters. Maybe it is just me, but I would like to read about our Baseball (which I give a huge shit about). Does anyone have an opinion about playing our EX pitching Coach's team for the first Time on the road. No we're too busy salivating over the stupid $hit in Oxford.

Bravo Sir. Agree 100%

MSUDawg99
05-13-2016, 03:57 PM
Laptop and an hdmi cable and I'm watching ESPN3 just like any other TV channel.

That's exactly how I tune in also.

AlmostPositive
05-13-2016, 04:05 PM
I hope we beat Auburn
I hope Ole Miss gets the death penalty.

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-13-2016, 04:10 PM
Just make a baseball post and leave it at that. It's a huge story and enjoy reading. Thanks.

MarketingBully
05-13-2016, 04:13 PM
I'd like to see us either as a 2, 3, 6, or 7 national seed whichever bracket is opposite Florida. It will be interesting to see if we can make up ground on A&M this weekend. I'd like to see us play into a really high national seed.

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-13-2016, 04:13 PM
but I can't find a single post on the front page about it. 90% of the threads are about Ole Miss. And Mostly just say the same thing over and over. Damn let's talk about possibly winning the SEC, something we have not done since Moby Dick was a Minnow. I am sick of the Ole Miss crap--It will be what it will be, some of ya'll are obsessed with the ****ers.

Actually it's 50%. 10 OM 10 MSU.

CadaverDawg
05-13-2016, 04:57 PM

Go buy an Apple TV and stream that puppy on your big screen, bro. Money very well spent. Especially for Regionals, Super's, etc. I love AppleTV

dickiedawg
05-13-2016, 05:36 PM
Plenty has been said about the baseball team. Our chances to win the west, chances to win the SEC, who's going to win the Ferriss, will our RPI keep us from being a national seed, what do we need to do to keep it at an acceptable level, how important is the SEC tournament. Until some more games are played we're about talked out.

Hopefully Hudson looks like last week's Hudson and not the Hidson of LSU, A&M, Florida series.

msbulldog
05-13-2016, 06:42 PM

I just bought a ROKU streaming device for $49.95 at Best Buy. It plugs into a HDMI port, it's 1080p takes 3 minutes to install. It has 2000+ channels. I'm watching the game on it now. They also sell a unit that has ultra HD capability for $129.95, but it is a box that has to set somewhere around your TV. If this works well I probably going to upgrade to the ultra Hd unit and cancel my cable premium packages. If that works in 2 months it will pay for itself.

dawgoneyall
05-13-2016, 09:20 PM

It's just baseball.