PDA

View Full Version : NM baseball game vs KY

Brando
05-13-2016, 08:53 AM
Last night, due to not crap being on tv, i watched a littlw of the NM vs KY ballgame. For one, the one announcer must be on payroll cause he was pimping them the whole time about how nice a stadium they had and such a great college baseball enviorenment it was to play at. But he made the comment about they calling their left field people "The Left Field Loud Mouths?" When dod they start that shit? The announcer even went on to say how he didnt know of any other place where the outfield was so much apart of the game as those idiots.
He must have never been DN?

Skydawg1
05-13-2016, 08:59 AM
You know the announcer was Richard Cross, right?

msstate7
05-13-2016, 09:06 AM
Just taking a shot at state. It shouldn't surprise you.

BTW, om homer or not, Richard cross is far superior to Wyatt at calling baseball

shoeless joe
05-13-2016, 09:10 AM
Cross would actually be a good play by play guy if ole miss wasn't one of the teams. He does a good job, but is a huge homer (understatement I know).

What I found funny was the color guy, belmonte...who I think is the normal UF guy, sounded like a homer for Kentucky. It was obvious he was trying to just even it out.

Brando
05-13-2016, 09:23 AM
No, i didnt catch any of their names. But that makes total sense now that you say that. It sounded like the color guy was trying to give KY some credit to be fsir si ce Cross was so much on NM side.

Dawgbite
05-13-2016, 09:25 AM
DICK!

Eric Nies Grind Time
05-13-2016, 09:38 AM
They do have a nice stadium and Bianco has done a good job this year.

msstate7
05-13-2016, 09:40 AM
They do have a nice stadium and Bianco has done a good job this year.

Troll!!!!!!!!!!

Just playing

AlmostPositive
05-13-2016, 10:54 AM
If you think Cross is a homer (he is) catch the color guy doing a FL game. You'll think there is only one team at the stadium.