PDA

View Full Version : What cracks me up the most while listening to sports radio call in show..

Jack Lambert
05-12-2016, 10:34 PM
These guys who call in and say:

"You know I am a state fan and then goes on to defend Freeze and Ole Miss."

Or

"I am a state fan and really don't care one way or another then go on a 5 minute rant about Ole Miss and Freeze defending them.

If you are truly a MSU fan you hate those SOB's and say that up front and hammer their assess.

One more thing:

Did you get the feeling that Dick wanted to give a big Hotty Toddy tonight during the broadcast? He is a pure ole miss as hat. Why would ESPN let him do the Broadcast in the first place? Did Ole Miss threaten to revoke their press passes.

SDDawg
05-12-2016, 11:56 PM
If you defend Ole Miss, you are not a State fan. What's bad for Ole Miss (athletics, mostly) is good for State, period and end of story. Always has been and always will be the case.

BeardoMSU
05-13-2016, 12:01 AM
If you defend Ole Miss, you are not a State fan. What's bad for Ole Miss (athletics, mostly) is good for State, period and end of story. Always has been and always will be the case.

I would be very surprised if those weren't trolls. Recent events have the OM faithful an insecure bunch.

Coldsleeve Jr.
05-13-2016, 05:48 AM
I would be very surprised if those weren't trolls. Recent events have the OM faithful an insecure bunch.

Agree. OM fans are getting destroyed on every show they call into so they're pretending to be fans of other schools now before defending OM. It would be pathetic if weren't so funny.

preachermatt83
05-13-2016, 10:10 AM
Amen!

Pollodawg
05-13-2016, 10:14 AM
Any State fan that calls in an defends OM needs to be debarred from ever being an MSU fan again. Just go ahead and rip the M State logo off of all of that Maroon and White stuff you have and go buy some iron on TAMU swag. It'll save you having to scrap your entire wardrobe.

maroonmania
05-13-2016, 10:44 AM

UNM is currently indefensible by anyone other than the most jaded Bear fan. Any supposed MSU fan taking the time to defend them is obviously a fraud.