PDA

View Full Version : It sure is odd that we still don't know who the Tunsil hacker is.

DancingRabbit
05-12-2016, 05:59 PM
I've seen it mentioned dozens of times that they suspect this former "business manager". Most commenting on it seem to think that Tunsil knows who the hacker is.

So why not out this guy? Seems unlikely he has any dirt on Tunsil that can hurt him at this point.

But Tunsil has an OM attorney and an OM-friendly agent, so maybe it's OM that doesn't want this to go public?

Dawgcentral
05-12-2016, 06:09 PM
I suspect there are more incriminating texts, and/or other evidence. The most compelling reason to find him is not to prosecute, but to pay him off and shut him up.

Coach34
05-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Tunsil was asked the next day or so after the draft and he said that he WOULD NOT be pressing charges. He knows 100% who it is and so does Bdork, Freezus, and the OM higher ups.

The payoff has already been made or negotiated

Liverpooldawg
05-12-2016, 06:35 PM
Tunsil was asked the next day or so after the draft and he said that he WOULD NOT be pressing charges. He knows 100% who it is and so does Bdork, Freezus, and the OM higher ups.

The Force is strong with this one.

DancingRabbit
05-12-2016, 07:20 PM

TMZ needs to find this guy.

AlmostPositive
05-12-2016, 07:25 PM
I have a feeling that guy is bullet-proof. OM knows he could bring them down like the Hindenburg crashing onto the deck of the Titanic. If they cross him he can make them pay.

PassInterference
05-12-2016, 07:32 PM
Tunsil has millions in losses and has good reason to press charges. However, it is unlikely the "hacker" has money to pay up. So I agree, Tunsil won't sue.

Ole Miss damn sure won't reveal the hacker. Today's ESPN article was loaded with details of the whole Tunsil unraveling. It was the most comprehensive, most detailed piece I've seen to date. And it didn't name the hacker either. Gave enough details that somebody could figure it out, but they wouldn't say it. Obvious Ole Miss was playing what little leverage they have left to control that part of the message.

Dawgowar
05-12-2016, 08:38 PM
Which means the NCAA likely knows who it is as well. They don't have to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt. Association, lack of cooperation, or wasting the investigators time can all be admissions of guilt. I keep thinking some lower level employee is going to crack first before the big boys. Kind of like when some of Nixon's aides were getting ready for work one morning and realized while whipping their butts - "This hole should remain 'EXIT ONLY', think I am giving the Special Prosecutor a call."

Political Hack
05-12-2016, 08:40 PM
It would be odd if they didn't know. But they do. We just don't for sure.

Although I have a pretty damn good idea as to who it was and think Freeze, Sexton, and Tunsil do too.

Dawgowar
05-12-2016, 08:48 PM
It would be odd if they didn't know. But they do. We just don't for sure.

Although I have a pretty damn good idea as to who it was and think Freeze, Sexton, and Tunsil do too.

I do not have sources, but somebody who is untouchable and could drop another hammer, H-Bomb, or Death Star or two on them. Suspect coach is right but also suspect the NCAA may have been invited to watch the transaction. Looks like someone has an ax to grind, possibly from within their own ranks?

Let them enjoy it. We slow roasted for four years before the hammer fell.

Tripp McNeely
05-12-2016, 09:05 PM
Which means the NCAA likely knows who it is as well. They don't have to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt. Association, lack of cooperation, or wasting the investigators time can all be admissions of guilt. I keep thinking some lower level employee is going to crack first before the big boys. Kind of like when some of Nixon's aides were getting ready for work one morning and realized while whipping their butts - "This hole should remain 'EXIT ONLY', think I am giving the Special Prosecutor a call."

"Beyond a reasonable doubt" would be IMPOSSIBLE for the NCAA to ever prove. Their standard is below "preponderance of the evidence" which is 50/50

Dawgowar
05-12-2016, 09:18 PM
"Beyond a reasonable doubt" would be IMPOSSIBLE for the NCAA to ever prove. Their standard is below "preponderance of the evidence" which is 50/50

They can use a round of rock, paper, scissors for all I really care. Just drop the hammer and smile.

mic
05-13-2016, 06:51 AM

Of course they know.. They just better hope that someone outside the UMiss bubble who does know doesn't get that TMZ cash offer to spill it...