PDA

View Full Version : New Rebel Spin: Nobody's been fired yet so there's nothing to it.

TrapGame
05-12-2016, 03:56 PM
Just saw some idiot on SDS responding to the Tunsil texts are real post that John Miller has not been fired yet so the administration must be confident there's no wrong doing.

The silence is deafening so that means we're in the clear guys!**

ILOATHEBears
05-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Just saw some idiot on SDS responding to the Tunsil texts are real post that John Miller has not been fired yet so the administration must be confident there's no wrong doing.

When I read this on Twitter I immediately said they are getting ready to sacrifice Miller

BossDawg
05-12-2016, 04:18 PM
They are astronomically naive in all of this.

ShotgunDawg
05-12-2016, 04:25 PM
Agree, they are pretty funny in all this. They truly believe that the best possible outcome will take place in about 5-10 different cases.

What I can't figure out is if they truly believe they don't cheat, or if they are hoping that their administration & coaches can cover up the cheating?

BB30
05-12-2016, 04:31 PM
I think most realize they are cheating and have been caught. I think they are hesitant and probably don't want to believe it is as bad and it looks and could potentially be. As in surely we really didn't go this far off the deep end cheating to the point we had coaches and administrators this deeply involved. Hopefully they get hammered. Even with all of the damning evidence I have very little confidence the NCAA will serve the punishment that they deserve. I just do not see how they don't get hammered.

Liverpooldawg
05-12-2016, 06:40 PM
It's all about perception with them. If they fire someone they are admitting they did something wrong. It won't happen till they are absolutely forced too.

BulldogBear
05-12-2016, 06:48 PM
I think most realize they are cheating and have been caught. I think they are hesitant and probably don't want to believe it is as bad and it looks and could potentially be. As in surely we really didn't go this far off the deep end cheating to the point we had coaches and administrators this deeply involved. Hopefully they get hammered. Even with all of the damning evidence I have very little confidence the NCAA will serve the punishment that they deserve. I just do not see how they don't get hammered.

IF they don't get hammered I think we need replace a few certain employees of Mississippi State University the day after sanctions are announced.

RocketDawg
05-12-2016, 06:52 PM
It's all about perception with them. If they fire someone they are admitting they did something wrong. It won't happen till they are absolutely forced too.

Yes, I think that's exactly right. Plus, they're probably still holding out hope, albeit very small, that nothing serious will happen to them. But it's the perception of admitting guilt that's the issue right now.

C222
05-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Firing Barney might not be their best move...

BeardoMSU
05-12-2016, 07:04 PM
IF they don't get hammered I think we need replace a few certain employees of Mississippi State University the day after sanctions are announced.

I have absolutely no faith in that happening.

Liverpooldawg
05-12-2016, 07:10 PM

I think that when this is over y'all are going to be very glad we took the road we did over the last few years.

gravedigger
05-12-2016, 07:13 PM

If one isnt Keenum, it would be pointless. And we dont need to act as if we should have been cheating all along. They are now and most likely forever will be, the laughingstock of the country

gravedigger
05-12-2016, 07:14 PM
I think that when this is over y'all are going to be very glad we took the road we did over the last few years.

Exactly

HSVDawg
05-12-2016, 07:14 PM

I don't think they can afford to fire anyone right now, honestly. Everybody knows too much. If Farrar or Miller is let go to serve as scapegoat, the NCAA has a lot more leverage. They can threaten show causes if they don't talk, and if they are currently unemployed those threats can carry a lot more weight. Right now they are just white knuckling it to the end because everybody is in too deep so they are hoping nobody cracks and they'll try to deal with whatever comes down the pipe. It's turned into the prisoner's dilemma in Oxford.

Drugs Delaney
05-12-2016, 07:15 PM
And why is no one surprised that there have been no firings?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxg1mVW3_cY

BeardoMSU
05-12-2016, 07:18 PM
And why is no one surprised that there have been no firings?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxg1mVW3_cY

Very good point. They are doing their best Penn State esque "going down with the ship" impression....

PassInterference
05-12-2016, 07:35 PM
Firing Barney might not be their best move...

Good point.

Damn this just won't quit getting more compelling. Ole Miss has nowhere to turn. There are serious risks in every direction available.

Can't go after the hacker. Can commit perjury to prop up #TheNarrative. Really can't say much at all lest some other thing comes out that shows they were lying - again.

BeardoMSU
05-12-2016, 07:43 PM
Good point.

Damn this just won't quit getting more compelling. Ole Miss has nowhere to turn. There are serious risks in every direction available.

Can't go after the hacker. Can commit perjury to prop up #TheNarrative. Really can't say much at all lest some other thing comes out that shows they were lying - again.

There is another option...

http://abload.de/img/groundhogday1kjp3.gif

BulldogBear
05-12-2016, 07:59 PM
I have absolutely no faith in that happening.

Me either. That's just an expression of how frustrating it will be if they get off lightly. For the record I think they're actually gonna get buried.

I think so too in reality

If one isnt Keenum, it would be pointless. And we dont need to act as if we should have been cheating all along. They are now and most likely forever will be, the laughingstock of the country

See above

BulldogBear
05-12-2016, 08:00 PM
There is another option...

http://abload.de/img/groundhogday1kjp3.gif

You're doing it wrong. It should be where he drives the truck over the cliff but his co-pilot shouldn't be a groundhog. It should be a beaver.

parabrave
05-12-2016, 08:05 PM
You're doing it wrong. It should be where he drives the truck over the cliff but his co-pilot shouldn't be a groundhog. It should be a beaver.

No needs to be Thelma and Louise with Freese and bjorks heads superimposed holding hands going over the cliff.

BeardoMSU
05-12-2016, 08:08 PM

Ha, yeah, I thought about that too.

BeardoMSU
05-12-2016, 08:12 PM

If we were to use a Shawshank analogy, who would be Warden Norton and Capt. Hadley? Bjork would probably take the bullet route (i.e., Norton), while Freeze would be content sobbing like a little girl (as Byron did, lol) as the police took him away.

BulldogBear
05-12-2016, 08:17 PM
If we were to use a Shawshank analogy, who would be Warden Norton and Capt. Hadley? Bjork would probably take the bullet route (i.e., Norton), while Freeze would be content sobbing like a little girl (as Byron did, lol) as the police took him away.

The analogy is good. But if I were choosing a scene....it would of course be where Hadley beats Bogs half to death. I'll leave ya'll to figure out who is Ole Miss and who is the NCAA. That's how I want it to go!

THE Bruce Dickinson
05-12-2016, 08:29 PM
I think its more like this: Start at 1:40.

I will let you decide who is the NCAA and who is Ole Miss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSPPP4OVkPk

BeardoMSU
05-12-2016, 08:33 PM
I think its more like this: Start at 1:40.

I will let you decide who is the NCAA and who is Ole Miss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSPPP4OVkPk

Nice. How about Gennaro from Jurassic Park? Is it a coincidence he's also a bloodsucking lawyer? I say nay**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttDMlkK2nUg

bobtail bob
05-12-2016, 09:47 PM
They're all hunkered down not knowing what to do. Wondering which one of them will be fed to the lions. Tunsil has already turned his back on them......

ElitedawgRecruiting
05-12-2016, 09:57 PM
This guy got his info from the same source that said Fulmer never hit up the Krispy Kreme on Cumberland on his way to work.