PDA

View Full Version : I would have settled for 12 over 3

AlmostPositive
05-11-2016, 10:38 PM
But that was six weeks ago.

After Draft Night's Tunsilgeddon and today's motion by Freezus's lawyer, the sky's the limit.

Chernobyl or Three Mile Island? Titanic or the Hindenberg?

One question:

When Ole Miss inevitably vacates the last two Egg Bowls, how should the thoughtful State fan react?

1. They beat us on the field, that is all that matters.
2 . 17 Ole Miss, they cheated.. score two for us.

Coach34
05-11-2016, 10:42 PM
They claim games we won on the field in 76 and 77 as wins for them now when the series against each other is mentioned- I say **** them

djaymsu5
05-12-2016, 08:08 AM
LSU buddy of mine on their board said a guy talked to an investigator and they said that UM was screwed. Lol take that for what it's worth.

SheltonChoked
05-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Add the ACT stuff and it could be forfeits going back 10 years.

Jack Lambert
05-12-2016, 08:31 AM
What ole miss was doing is like a Ponzi scheme in the since it always works great at first but then it gets too big and you lose control and the pure size of it bring you down in the end. Too many people involved. Like any other mafia crime, it just takes one to spill the beans for the feds to take everyone down. You get that first domino to fall, the rest is going to follow.

TrapGame
05-12-2016, 08:34 AM
Chernobyl or Three Mile Island? Titanic or the Hindenberg?

I'm thinking Pompeii.

http://www.campuslive24.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Pompei.jpg

Maroonthirteen
05-12-2016, 08:41 AM
1. I'll always remember who won those particular years.

However the official series record should reflect those forfeits.

starkvegasdawg
05-12-2016, 08:46 AM
I'm thinking Pompeii.

http://www.campuslive24.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Pompei.jpg

With all the debauchery in Oxford, I'll take Sodom and Gomorrah as examples.

Big4Dawg
05-12-2016, 08:54 AM
Is 12 over 3 mean 4 a year or does it mean 4 the first, 8 the second, we the third?

DancingRabbit
05-12-2016, 09:04 AM
Maybe it should be something-GATE.

C34 and Robertson reprise the roles of Woodward and Bernstein.

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-i-don-t-give-a-shit-what-happens-i-want-you-all-to-stonewall-it-let-them-plead-the-fifth-richard-nixon-256208.jpg

Liverpooldawg
05-12-2016, 09:36 AM
They claim games we won on the field in 76 and 77 as wins for them now when the series against each other is mentioned- I say **** them

When they quit claiming those two then we will let them claim those, agreed.

Mjoelner34
05-12-2016, 09:37 AM
Maybe it should be something-GATE.

C34 and Robertson reprise the roles of Woodward and Bernstein.

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-i-don-t-give-a-shit-what-happens-i-want-you-all-to-stonewall-it-let-them-plead-the-fifth-richard-nixon-256208.jpg

Funny thing is, I don't think Nixon would have gotten a show-cause if he would have told the truth. The Beaver will.

MSUDawg99
05-12-2016, 09:51 AM
1. I'll always remember who won those particular years.

However the official series record should reflect those forfeits.

Kind of like our forfeited wins against Southern Miss back in the day. We won on the field but they like to remind us that the wins had to be forfeited & they call us cheaters.

maroonmania
05-12-2016, 10:30 AM
Kind of like our forfeited wins against Southern Miss back in the day. We won on the field but they like to remind us that the wins had to be forfeited & they call us cheaters.

Funny how back in the day you actually had to forfeit wins whereas now it seems to always just be vacated wins. With forfeits the opposing team I guess gets to count them as wins and the original winning team has to show them as a loss; for vacated wins the winning team has to take them off as wins but I'm not sure the opposing team really gets anything out of the deal. In vacated wins, does the opposing team at least get to remove that game from the L column?

MSUDawg99
05-12-2016, 11:24 AM
Funny how back in the day you actually had to forfeit wins whereas now it seems to always just be vacated wins. With forfeits the opposing team I guess gets to count them as wins and the original winning team has to show them as a loss; for vacated wins the winning team has to take them off as wins but I'm not sure the opposing team really gets anything out of the deal. In vacated wins, does the opposing team at least get to remove that game from the L column?

Good question! Unfortunately, I doubt it. I'd love to be wrong though.

AlmostPositive
05-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Good question! Unfortunately, I doubt it. I'd love to be wrong though.

If nobody won, nobody lost.

dickiedawg
05-12-2016, 02:16 PM
I doubt he gets a show-cause if he comes clean. Maybe a year.
Fact is, though, he's had plenty of opportunity to tell the truth, and he's hiding in the corner begging not to have to answer any more questions.