PDA

View Full Version : So the SEC FB Coach that told the world.....

Coach34
05-11-2016, 10:38 PM
If you have evidence that OM is cheating- email OM Compliance as fast as you can

He ran like the little bitch that he is when Tunsil told the World OM coaches gave him money

Now he is petitioning a court of law to keep from testifying SO THAT HE DOESNT HAVE THE TRUTH OF WHAT HE HAS BEEN A PART OF SPREAD TO THE WORLD. Because it would bury OM and the NCAA would probably give them the Death Penalty.

This Is the face of OM football right now- until the NCAA gets done with them. What a joke of a school and what a joke of a False Prophet. He is the epitome of Religion- when a kid decommits from OM? He tweets Bible verses about "commitment"- but when he flips a recruit to OM ??? It's "yahtzeeeee" and the Lord has blessed him. Double standard

The False Prophet Freezus days in Oxford are numbered. It's not a coincidence that the rest of the world is finally catching on to his bullshit. He will be forever labeled a cheater for the ages once all this is finally done

AlmostPositive
05-11-2016, 10:43 PM
They are so truly 17'ed.

Which would be more enjoyable:

OM death penalty or 30 over three with Hugh in the stir for perjury ?

RougeDawg
05-11-2016, 10:47 PM
He has also preached high on the mount countless times that he knows they are doing everything the right way. If he were telling the truth, why would he want to keep his deposition sealed?

Some of us had Bucky the Snake Oil Salesman pegged from day one and saw right through his religious cloak. It is somewhat of a relief that the rest of the world is finally seeing what I and others have seen since Bucky left the dam for Oxpatch. Those of us who have been exposing this fraud for 3-4 years have taken a good deal of heat because there were only slivers of evidence and rumors.

Coursesuper
05-12-2016, 08:20 AM
This self-righteous SOB is squirming right now. Every move they make gives off an air of guilt that you can cut with a knife.

starkvegasdawg
05-12-2016, 08:24 AM
I know what Freeze is dressing up as for Halloween this year.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/batman/images/f/fa/Twoface.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101025012112

TrapGame
05-12-2016, 08:27 AM
He'll be begging for a coaching job by this time next year. He'll be a pariah in the college football world. He won't be able to get a job at Tenn-Martin coaching TEs.

deadheaddawg
05-12-2016, 08:43 AM
From 2 days ago. This SOB has a lot of nerve and no shame

http://i.imgur.com/UTqj0co.png

chainedup_Dawg
05-12-2016, 10:33 AM
He is Eli in the movie There Will Be Blood, false prophet, holier than thou narcissist.

jumbo
05-12-2016, 11:35 AM
Kobe Jones is already in my top 5 favorite Bulldogs of all time and he hasn't even made it to campus yet.

Bulldog Recruiting put this post on Twitter and Kobe retweeted.

TrapGame
05-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Now, what in the hell does this pop psychology bullshit mean?!!

I got one: In life you either swim or ride in the boat. If you find yourself swimming make sure you wore your floaties.