PDA

View Full Version : Freeze refuses to testify if transcript turned over to NCAA

Mjoelner34
05-11-2016, 03:02 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/11/ole-miss-hugh-freeze-laremy-tunsil/

"Freeze says he's concerned that any information from the deposition could be accessed by NCAA investigators and possibly used against him ... and he doesn't believe that's fair."

LOLZ. Transparent my arse!!!!

Bama_Dawg
05-11-2016, 03:06 PM
Bucky doesn't want to have to tell the truth under oath.

So yeah, if that doesn't tell you the whole Athletic Department is corrupt, I don't know what will.

Tbonewannabe
05-11-2016, 03:07 PM
So could the NCAA request the disposition similar to how they require athletes parents bank records? If you don't give them then you are considered guilty?

starkvegasdawg
05-11-2016, 03:14 PM
That's one beaver scared shitless.

Jarius
05-11-2016, 03:15 PM
"We can't wait to tell our story"- Ross Bjork

thf24
05-11-2016, 03:16 PM
I'd like to hear someone ask him whatever happened to John 8:32.

ElitedawgRecruiting
05-11-2016, 03:19 PM
"My sources tell me that this is much ado about nothing" Yancy Johnson

spiral
05-11-2016, 03:21 PM
"But Judge.....loose lips sinks flagships" - Bucky

Corn Bread
05-11-2016, 03:21 PM
I'd like to hear someone ask him whatever happened to John 8:32.

Is Tunsils mom and stepdad still married is my big question? If so do they summons her to testify?

jumbo
05-11-2016, 03:25 PM
But we can't wait to finally get to tell our side of things!

ElitedawgRecruiting
05-11-2016, 03:29 PM
Like it or not, it is killing their recruiting right now. Paying for the commits they have so far is like paying Levi money for Rustler quality

blacklistedbully
05-11-2016, 03:30 PM
Wow! Even if Freeze succeeds in keeping the NCAA out of the deposition, can you imagine what the NCAA is thinking after hearing this?

This can only end badly for UNM if this is true. They don't require documentation or proof to issue sanctions, and if Freeze is literally on-record trying to hide info from them, the NCAA can hammer them even worse, just for that.

spiral
05-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Wait. According to most OM fans the NCAA investigation has been over for a while. How could they use it against them if its over? I'm starting to think someone is not being completely forthright and honest.

TrapGame
05-11-2016, 03:36 PM
I hope his hand doesn't burst into flames when he swears on that Bible.

TrapGame
05-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Wow! Even if Freeze succeeds in keeping the NCAA out of the deposition, can you imagine what the NCAA is thinking after hearing this?

This can only end badly for UNM if this is true. They don't require documentation or proof to issue sanctions, and if Freeze is literally on-record trying to hide info from them, the NCAA can hammer them even worse, just for that.

At this point even the death penalty would be too nice.

Jack Lambert
05-11-2016, 03:39 PM
I thought he didn't do anything wrong so there should not be a problem.

Jack Lambert
05-11-2016, 03:40 PM
I hope his hand doesn't burst into flames when he swears on that Bible.

Freeze is pretty much the proof that we and the rest of the college football world have been wrong about Saban being Satan.

messageboardsuperhero
05-11-2016, 03:40 PM
Hugh freeze is so full of shit.

Also, why should a court of law give two shits about an NCAA investigation? If they grant freeze's request, I would bet my life savings that the judge is a UM grad.

Brahmabull
05-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Yep. They have nothing to hide....Except a deposition.

Mjoelner34
05-11-2016, 03:42 PM
These better be going up all over Oxford.

http://cdnll.gardenersedge.com/images/500/VP-BG_2.jpg

He could lose it and go on a nervous eating binge. Just imagine if he hit THE GROVE. Oh the humanity!

messageboardsuperhero
05-11-2016, 03:42 PM
I thought he didn't do anything wrong so there should not be a problem.

They can't wait to tell their side of the story... Unless a court of law forces them to actually tell the truth.

Translation: We'll tell our story to the public, but it will be a lie.

coastratdog
05-11-2016, 03:43 PM
"But Judge.....loose lips sinks flagships" - Bucky

Nice!

ScoobaDawg
05-11-2016, 03:44 PM
Come on Cadaver and Mafia... go get every one of those UM homers who say there is nothing to see here... the investigation is over... Freeze has nothing to do with anything....
Go Burn their house down.. They will try to spin it.. because they are spin masters but No way anyone can't see Freeze is hiding something.

cheewgumm
05-11-2016, 03:49 PM
John 8:31-32 ? So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, ?If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.?

Bully13
05-11-2016, 03:50 PM
I can't believe he said that. I knew he was a dumbass when he told a reporter Tunsil was protecting his mom but now he's gone to a new level of stupid

THE Bruce Dickinson
05-11-2016, 03:52 PM
This is all public record. The case is not sealed.

The judges name is John Kelly Luther. I have no idea about his educational background.

jumbo
05-11-2016, 03:54 PM
The judges name is John Kelly Luther. I have no idea about his educational background.

His website skills are not great

http://www.kellyluther.com/

drummerdawg
05-11-2016, 03:59 PM
I'm guessing this is him...

http://www.martindale.com/John-Kelly-Luther/1024521-lawyer.htm

cheewgumm
05-11-2016, 04:01 PM
I'm guessing this is him...

http://www.martindale.com/John-Kelly-Luther/1024521-lawyer.htm

Oh great, so let me guess how this is going to go:

"You're right Rev Freeze, it's not FAIR for you to have to tell the truth to the people of MS" - Crooked Judge

DancingRabbit

Yes, he's a graduate of the UM law school.

Even got an endorsement from hottytoddy.com

http://hottytoddy.com/2014/11/25/supporters-of-kelly-luther-for-circuit-judge-rally-support-for-tuesdays-runoff/

EliteDawgEnforcer
J. Kelly Luther

Luther, 50, is a native of Pontotoc but moved to the Shady Grove community of Tippah County after his job narrowed in focus with an increasing caseload.

“When I first started working as an assistant district attorney, there were two of us in the office. Business has been good in the D.A.’s office in the past 18-plus years,” he joked. Now, he prosecutes mostly in Tippah, Union and Benton counties in the seven-county district, noting that he has overseen the prosecution of thousands of cases, including conducting more than 100 jury trials.

One of six siblings, Luther is the father of two college students and attends Whittentown Baptist Church.

In addition to Pontotoc public schools, he attended Itawamba Junior College and Mississippi State University. He earned business and law degrees from the University of Mississippi.

His legal background includes private practice both in a Tupelo firm and as a sole practitioner, along with being a Pontotoc city judge and the elected position of Pontotoc County prosecuting attorney. He has been an assistant D.A. in the Third Judicial District since 1996.

DawgHouseUnited
05-11-2016, 04:02 PM
I'm thinking this would be the good Rev at the deposition...

http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/ed74c8b31fc2c576f02c06f660c512d3/202228481/1_Stryker_Sweating.jpg

EliteDawgEnforcer
05-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Yes, he's a graduate of the UM law school.

Even got an endorsement from hottytoddy.com

http://hottytoddy.com/2014/11/25/supporters-of-kelly-luther-for-circuit-judge-rally-support-for-tuesdays-runoff/

Wanna guess Why.....

http://i2.wp.com/djournal.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/42/files/2014/10/Byers-Shirley.jpg

StThierry
05-11-2016, 04:05 PM
These better be going up all over Oxford.

http://cdnll.gardenersedge.com/images/500/VP-BG_2.jpg

He could lose it and go on a nervous eating binge. Just imagine if he hit THE GROVE. Oh the humanity!

Now that's funny. I don't care who you are

sandwolf
05-11-2016, 04:06 PM
I don't think there is any doubt that Freeze does not want to have to testify under oath, but where is TMZ getting this info from? I didn't see any sources cited.....it almost sounds like they are getting this from the court documents, but you would think that they would have provided a link.

Jack Lambert
05-11-2016, 04:07 PM
J. Kelly Luther

Luther, 50, is a native of Pontotoc but moved to the Shady Grove community of Tippah County after his job narrowed in focus with an increasing caseload.

“When I first started working as an assistant district attorney, there were two of us in the office. Business has been good in the D.A.’s office in the past 18-plus years,” he joked. Now, he prosecutes mostly in Tippah, Union and Benton counties in the seven-county district, noting that he has overseen the prosecution of thousands of cases, including conducting more than 100 jury trials.

One of six siblings, Luther is the father of two college students and attends Whittentown Baptist Church.

In addition to Pontotoc public schools, he attended Itawamba Junior College and Mississippi State University. He earned business and law degrees from the University of Mississippi.

His legal background includes private practice both in a Tupelo firm and as a sole practitioner, along with being a Pontotoc city judge and the elected position of Pontotoc County prosecuting attorney. He has been an assistant D.A. in the Third Judicial District since 1996.

I kind of suspect that he will probably do the right thing. A blind man can see this getting out of hand really fast. I just think he's not going to do anything suspicious. I think he will be on the up and up. To many ole miss lawyers and judges have already go to jail over the years.

THE Bruce Dickinson
05-11-2016, 04:10 PM
His website skills are not great

http://www.kellyluther.com/

Give me a drop down box or at least a hyperlink, John. Damn!

BossDawg
05-11-2016, 04:10 PM
I don't think there is any doubt that Freeze does not want to have to testify under oath, but where is TMZ getting this info from? I didn't see any sources cited.....it almost sounds like they are getting this from the court documents, but you would think that they would have provided a link.

Who knows, but the Clarion Ledger is reporting it now.

ScoobaDawg
05-11-2016, 04:13 PM

I'm guessing you haven't really read many tmz stories or watched their news shows.... What's a named source... they pay someone and get some 3rd party info.

Jack Lambert
05-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Who knows, but the Clarion Ledger is reporting it now.

CL is kind of spinning it differently.

TStationDawg
05-11-2016, 04:17 PM
I prefer this verse applied to ole Hugh:

Luke 8:17 (ASV) For nothing is hid, that shall not be made manifest; nor [anything] secret, that shall not be known and come to light.

THE Bruce Dickinson
05-11-2016, 04:18 PM
If I were an OM fan, what would worry me the most is that TMZ has taken an interest in the case. Those 17ers are ruthless.

dogshiek
05-11-2016, 04:19 PM
According to some UMiss dude on H2H, it just boils down to UMiss and the NCAA negotiating. The arrogance continues.

maroonmania
05-11-2016, 04:20 PM

Shocker.

Dolphus Raymond
05-11-2016, 04:22 PM
The CL is reporting it in the nicest way possible but it is still not a good look for Freeze and Ole Miss. I will say again, better them than us. No matter what Ole Miss says or does, the story does not go away.

TStationDawg
05-11-2016, 04:28 PM
The CL is reporting it in the nicest way possible but it is still not a good look for Freeze and Ole Miss. I will say again, better them than us. No matter what Ole Miss says or does, the story does not go away.
That's because they are in checkmate. They just refuse to lay the queen down. Someone will do it for them soon.

ScoobaDawg
05-11-2016, 04:29 PM

OXFORD - Attorneys representing coach Hugh Freeze asked for restrictions on a possible deposition after one was requested in conjunction with a lawsuit filed against former offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil by his stepfather, Lindsey Miller, two weeks ago.

A motion for protective order filed by J. Cal Mayo Jr. and Kate Embry on Tuesday in Lafayette County Circuit Court requests that any possible deposition by Freeze would be conducted through written questions, would only relate to Freeze?s conversations with Tunsil regarding a possible altercation between Tunsil and Miller last summer, would only have parties and counsel related to the case in attendance and would be sealed pending court order.

All restrictions are allowed under Rule 26(d) of the Mississippi Rules of Civil Procedure.

The lawsuit filed by Miller alleges that Tunsil then ?published a false account of the altercation to Freeze, to other Ole Miss coaches, and/or to other persons in general,? saying that Tunsil was defending his mother. The lawsuit calls that a ?fabrication.?

STAY INFORMED: Sign up for The Clarion-Ledger?s Ole Miss newsletter

?The malicious words of Defendant Tunsil were designed, in whole or in part, to discredit Mr. Miller?s allegations to law enforcement while bolstering Defendant Tunsil?s reputation in the eyes of the general public,? the lawsuit reads. ?Furthermore, Defendant Tunsil knew, or should have known, that Coach Hugh Freeze, in particular, would repeat his remarks to local, state, and/or national media given Defendant Tunsil?s critical role on the Ole Miss football team.

?In fact, Coach Freeze and/or others did just that. As a result, Defendant Tunsil?s malicious statements, as repeated by Coach Freeze and others, caused irreparable damage to Mr. Miller?s reputation, the nature and scope of which will be determined at trial.?

Accompanying the lawsuit is a motion requesting that depositions be taken from Freeze, offensive line coach Matt Luke and assistant athletic director John Miller before the limitations period expires on June 28.

The lawsuit requests Freeze?s deposition because it alleges Tunsil discussed the situation with Freeze and then ?Coach Freeze and (an) anonymous source effectively announced to millions of people via a national cable network (ESPN) that Mr. Miller had assaulted his wife.?

Luke and Miller were requested because they took Tunsil to the sheriff?s office last June and ?may have independent knowledge of the facts of this matter.?

More to come

Contact Daniel Paulling at dpaulling@jackson.gannett.com. Follow @DanielPaulling on Twitter.

DancingRabbit
05-11-2016, 04:32 PM
From the CL article:

OXFORD - Attorneys representing coach Hugh Freeze asked for restrictions on a possible deposition after one was requested in conjunction with a lawsuit filed against former offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil by his stepfather, Lindsey Miller, two weeks ago.

A motion for protective order filed by J. Cal Mayo Jr. and Kate Embry on Tuesday in Lafayette County Circuit Court requests that any possible deposition by Freeze would be conducted through written questions, would only relate to Freeze’s conversations with Tunsil regarding a possible altercation between Tunsil and Miller last summer, would only have parties and counsel related to the case in attendance and would be sealed pending court order.

All restrictions are allowed under Rule 26(d) of the Mississippi Rules of Civil Procedure.

It's fortunate that the OM beat writer is familiar with Rule 26(d).

DeputyDawg94
05-11-2016, 04:35 PM
Been in law enforcement for 14 years. Never once seen an innocent man refuse to tell his side of the story. That will cause investigators to dig deeper for sure.

msstate7
05-11-2016, 04:36 PM
If I were an OM fan, what would worry me the most is that TMZ has taken an interest in the case. Those 17ers are ruthless.

We need to all click the tmz link provided. As long as they are getting interest, they'll dig.

THE Bruce Dickinson
05-11-2016, 04:37 PM
Possibly the most ironic thing in the world:

Miller using Ole Miss boosters cash to hire an attorney (from Starkville) to sue Tunsil, and possibly burn down the Ole Miss football program with it.

Karma is such a cruel bitch.

sandwolf
05-11-2016, 04:41 PM
I'm guessing you haven't really read many tmz stories or watched their news shows.... What's a named source... they pay someone and get some 3rd party info.

Yea, that is kind of what I thought. I also thought that they were more geared towards the latest drama/gossip revolving around the Kardashians/Bruce Jenner's new tits/celebrity husband leaves celebrity wife for maid/etc. But now that I think about it, OM is kind of like the Kardashian family of college athletics, so I guess it makes sense that TMZ would cover them.

ScoobaDawg
05-11-2016, 04:43 PM
Yea, that is kind of what I thought. I also thought that they were more geared towards the latest drama/gossip revolving around the Kardashians/Bruce Jenner's new tits/celebrity husband leaves celebrity wife for maid/etc. But now that I think about it, OM is kind of like the Kardashian family of college athletics, so I guess it makes sense that TMZ would cover them.

TMZ is always breaking news in Sports. way more than just hollywood celebrities.

blacklistedbully
05-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Attorney Cal Mayo, representing Bucky, from his website:

Civic and Community Activities:

Member of Search Committee
Chancellor - University of Mississippi (2009)
Athletics Director - University of Mississippi (2012)
Ole Miss Athletics Foundation Board of Governors (2006-present)
University of Mississippi Foundation Board of Directors (2004-2010)
Oxford Charger Athletics Booster Club - President (2012-13)
St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
Leadership Mississippi

dawgoneyall
05-11-2016, 04:49 PM

Pretty sure he is a dawg

ScoobaDawg
05-11-2016, 04:54 PM

St. Peter’s Episcopal Church
Leadership Mississippi

No surprise there... would you think Freeze would hire someone not deeply connected to the university.
That is the same guy Jackie hired to sue the NCAA I saw.

I seen it dawg
05-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Nothing to see here.....all an elitedawgs conspiracy

Liverpooldawg
05-11-2016, 05:09 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/11/ole-miss-hugh-freeze-laremy-tunsil/

"Freeze says he's concerned that any information from the deposition could be accessed by NCAA investigators and possibly used against him ... and he doesn't believe that's fair."

LOLZ. Transparent my arse!!!!

He is toast. They are toast. Wow.

DancingRabbit
05-11-2016, 05:12 PM
For those on twitter, do some retweeting
https://twitter.com/TMZ_Sports/status/730477591845474304

In a couple weeks, reality is gonna this guy like a fastball to the earhole.

Brad Logan
‏@BradLoganCOTE

@HeadtoHeadRadio How do we not know a deal has been struck between the Ole Miss attorneys and the NCAA causing the silence?

bamadog
05-11-2016, 05:21 PM
The truth will set you Freeze?

AlmostPositive
05-11-2016, 05:25 PM
"When I said we were eager to tell our side of the story, I did not mean to imply that we would be telling the truth at that time. A deposition makes lying a little more problematic than we'd like. Football is one thing, Parchman Farm is another."

msstate7
05-11-2016, 05:25 PM
For those on twitter, do some retweeting
https://twitter.com/TMZ_Sports/status/730477591845474304

In a couple weeks, reality is gonna this guy like a fastball to the earhole.

Yeah bc a deal with the NCAA takes precedence over the actual law

AlmostPositive
05-11-2016, 05:35 PM
That's because they are in checkmate. They just refuse to lay the queen down. Someone will do it for them soon.

A hopelessly lost chess position is a good analogy. You can either resign or overturn the board and lie.

(I played on the MSU chess team decades ago... Ole Miss was so bad cheating wouldn't have helped..Southern actually did cheat against us; that almost never happens in chess.)

missouridawg
05-11-2016, 05:37 PM
A hopelessly lost chess position is a good analogy. You can either resign or overturn the board and lie.

(I played on the MSU chess team decades ago... Ole Miss was so bad cheating wouldn't have helped..Southern actually did cheat against us; that almost never happens in chess.)

How do you cheat in chess? Move pieces when the opponent isn't looking?

BeardoMSU
05-11-2016, 05:37 PM

How, lol?

AlmostPositive
05-11-2016, 05:52 PM
The Southern guy moved his king two spaces when our guy was away from the board... our guy had him beat easily without that..it ended up costing us the tournament championship and a trip to Florida.

SailingDawg
05-11-2016, 05:53 PM

He's a homer

missouridawg
The Southern guy moved his king two spaces when our guy was away from the board... our guy had him beat easily without that..it ended up costing us the tournament championship and a trip to Florida.

Nice. Glad that eagle got poisoned**

msstate7
How do you cheat in chess? Move pieces when the opponent isn't looking?

Pieces jumping pieces? Bringing in a Russian ringer?

Mjoelner34

Maybe his King self-identified as a Queen and was therefore allowed to move more than 1 space at a time. **

(sorry. had to do it.)

Bully13
05-11-2016, 05:57 PM
It appears Freeze will have to decide between perjury under oath or a show cause

fader2103
05-11-2016, 06:01 PM
If Freeze lied under oath. I could see a sequel to combine The blind Side and The longest yard

JoseBrown
05-11-2016, 06:03 PM
It appears Freeze will have to decide between perjury under oath or a show cause

Or both... In that order... Haha! He in a bad spot...

IMissJack
05-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Well this tells you how little power the NCAA has to get the truth without any legal status.

archdog
05-11-2016, 06:08 PM
Telling the truth is not the Christian way apparently.

AlmostPositive
05-11-2016, 06:09 PM
My hopes and expectations have gone from show cause, past 30 over four, on past the the death penalty
to Freeze getting sent up the river to the Graybar Motel for perjury.

That movie would make The Blind Side look like a Junior High skit.

DancingRabbit
05-11-2016, 06:11 PM
Or both... In that order... Haha! He in a bad spot...

"we're in a tight spot"
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/51/44/74/514474fc1810fe013b000c14e5929e91.jpg

RocketDawg
05-11-2016, 06:11 PM
First of all, wouldn't his testimony/deposition be a matter of public record? And, presumably he only knows what Tunsil told him about the assault. I don't see how that could be used against him. Sounds like he's running scared and is awfully nervous about everything.

archdog
05-11-2016, 06:16 PM
King down?

RocketDawg
05-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Pretty sure he is a dawg

It shouldn't matter. But we all know it does.

starkvegasdawg
05-11-2016, 06:20 PM
If beavers wear underwear then his fruit of the looms have a big old skid mark in them right now.

starkvegasdawg
05-11-2016, 06:22 PM
One last question...is this latest twist a good thing?

AlmostPositive
05-11-2016, 06:23 PM
One last question...is this latest twist a good thing?

I would have to say yes.

RocketDawg
05-11-2016, 06:25 PM

I had no idea MSU had a chess team. Cool thing to do. I've played chess, but never seriously ... but never thought about someone cheating. Thought it was supposed to be a game of honor, like golf.

JoseBrown
05-11-2016, 06:25 PM
I would have to say yes.

They are one step closer to being able to get their story out.

RocketDawg
05-11-2016, 06:27 PM
If beavers wear underwear then his fruit of the looms have a big old skid mark in them right now.

Saw a truck in town today from Eager Beaver Tree Service ... immediately thought about Freeze. :)

Dawgbite
05-11-2016, 06:30 PM
It's a good thing for this board. This is the most interesting thing I've seen since I saw my first playboy centerfold.

AlmostPositive
05-11-2016, 06:31 PM
I had no idea MSU had a chess team. Cool thing to do. I've played chess, but never seriously ... but never thought about someone cheating. Thought it was supposed to be a game of honor, like golf.

It is supposed to be that, but those USM guys didn't get the memo.

I believe the year I was half the team was the first year for MSU to have a chess team... it was closer to a club level thing but we did play other college teams, obviously, and State paid our way. The other guy was pretty good..I was nothing special.

Original48
05-11-2016, 06:34 PM
I'm assuming this was before video replay was introduced into chess.

IMissJack
05-11-2016, 06:34 PM
It is supposed to be that, but those USM guys didn't get the memo.

I believe the year I was half the team was the first year for MSU to have a chess team... it was closer to a club level thing but we did play other college teams, obviously, and State paid our way. The other guy was pretty good..I was nothing special.

A few years ago I saw an add for Texas Tech (I think in one of the Airplane mags), that listed National Chess Champions as a reason to go there. To each his own.

Bully13
05-11-2016, 06:46 PM
This new revelation trumps draft night in a way. This really looks quite damning for the Johnny rebs

AlmostPositive
05-11-2016, 07:10 PM
We're 11 days away from the dumpster fire going thermonuclear. Kroger won't be able to keep popcorn on the shelves.

dawgoneyall
05-11-2016, 07:20 PM
If Freeze lied under oath. I could see a sequel to combine The blind Side and The longest yard

Back Sided

dawgoneyall
05-11-2016, 07:23 PM
It's a good thing for this board. This is the most interesting thing I've seen since I saw my first playboy article.

Here fixed that for you...

starkvegasdawg
05-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Saw this on the Twitter.

Dawgbite
05-11-2016, 07:35 PM
Here fixed that for you...

Playboy has articles?

RocketDawg
05-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Saw this on the Twitter.

How true. It also doesn't look like Harvard.

Fred Garvin
05-11-2016, 07:41 PM

Ok
St. Peter?s Episcopal Church
Leadership Mississippi

Isn't he from Louisville?

Spiderman
05-11-2016, 08:02 PM
Bucky doesn't want to have to tell the truth under oath.

Absolutely 100% correct.

He knows that he can lie to his disciples, his Ole Miss sycophants, and God and keep his job.

But he wants no part of being questioned under oath.

Ted Cruz
05-11-2016, 08:05 PM
"we're in a tight spot"
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/51/44/74/514474fc1810fe013b000c14e5929e91.jpg

Freeze better up an RUNNOFT

Spiderman
05-11-2016, 08:07 PM
"We can't wait to tell our story"- Ross Bjork

^^^^

BOOOOM!!!

AlmostPositive
05-11-2016, 08:08 PM
Would a watch party for May 22 be in poor taste?

DancingRabbit
05-11-2016, 08:08 PM
NBC Sports picked it up.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/11/lawyers-for-hugh-freeze-petition-to-seal-ncaa-from-testimony-in-laremy-tunsil-trial/

Spiderman
05-11-2016, 08:10 PM
Hugh freeze is so full of shit.

Also, why should a court of law give two shits about an NCAA investigation? If they grant freeze's request, I would bet my life savings that the judge is a UM grad.

It's Layette county Circuit Court.... Of course it will be granted.

Swami Dawg
05-11-2016, 08:10 PM
We're 11 days away from the dumpster fire going thermonuclear. Kroger won't be able to keep popcorn on the shelves.

Swami is very much being ready. I am having it whole village to be donating popcorn for the big events.

http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/02453/26june_tymbg05__27_2453372f.jpg

This is meeting of village elders discussing vile recruiting methods of OM. It was just being asked who thought OM was going to for being given penalty of death. Few moments later would be showing all hands raised.

Swami

jbjones
05-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Swami is very much being ready. I am having it whole village to be donating popcorn for the big events.

Very considerate of you to gather the whole village to do the needful*

BiscuitEater
05-11-2016, 08:23 PM
Is Tunsils mom and stepdad still married is my big question? If so do they summons her to testify?

Think that a Wife can't be forced to testify against a husband in a criminal case but this isn't a criminal case. It's a civil suit and can be compelled to testify based on what I understand. Correct if wrong.

AlmostPositive
05-11-2016, 08:24 PM
"They have also requested a deposition be conducted only through written questions, pertain only to his conversations with Tunsil over the events of last summer, and be kept under seal."

Funny how much this resembles the approach of someone with something to hide. Just a coincidence, I guess, since we know how righteous Bucky is.

Mjoelner34
05-11-2016, 08:25 PM

I hope like hell I don't have to call a support hotline for my computer while this thing is unfolding.

TrapGame
05-11-2016, 08:57 PM

http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/02453/26june_tymbg05__27_2453372f.jpg

This is meeting of village elders discussing vile recruiting methods of OM. It was just being asked who thought OM was going to for being given penalty of death. Few moments later would be showing all hands raised.

Swami

Swami's village is going to be rockin' on the 22nd!!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4uqaye6s81qcmjw7.gif

https://i2.wp.com/media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7my3ck31L1qcmjw7.gif

RougeDawg
05-11-2016, 09:27 PM
Would a watch party for May 22 be in poor taste?

Not at all. I may take off the following Monday through Wednesday though to fully celebrate and enjoy their inevitable demise. May even grab a half keg, sit out by the pool and stay out there until it floats.

GTHOM
05-11-2016, 09:44 PM
"we're in a tight spot"

HAHAHAHAH somebody please put Freeze, Bjork, and Archies heads on this. Please for the love of God

AlmostPositive
05-11-2016, 09:45 PM
I want to laugh responsibly.

DancingRabbit
05-11-2016, 09:47 PM
Hugh sez

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i-w600/keep-quiet-and-plead-the-5th-3.jpg

AlmostPositive
05-11-2016, 09:49 PM
HAHAHAHAH somebody please put Freeze, Bjork, and Archies heads on this. Please for the love of God

There is a certain resemblance between Bucky and the middle guy.

The thing is about half the GIFs and and iconic photos on the web apply one way or another.

Bully13
05-11-2016, 09:50 PM

Swami

Hey swami, I hear there is a Hindu community in India praying for a donald trump victory in order to wipe out Muslim terror that plagues peaceful Hindus in your beautiful country. Can you confirm this story?

bobtail bob
05-11-2016, 10:42 PM
Freeze doesn't know whether to shaat or go blind at this point. This "hacker" has judas goated these dumb bastages , they don't know what he has. A complete clown show. Somebody will have to be fired.....

Swami Dawg
05-11-2016, 10:52 PM

You for to be asking. Swami be giving.

http://s32.postimg.org/4km1n2zwl/O_BROTHER.jpg

32 Dive
05-12-2016, 07:33 AM
DISCLAIMER: I'm nowhere near being an attorney, never played one on TV, and didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

But I don't see HOW they keep certain parts from being sealed. There is too much money/influence/pressure that would keep certain stuff from being made public in an open court, in this state. You'd probably have judges falling up the stairs (Google Logan Young (https://www.google.com/search?q=logan+young+falling&oq=logan+young+falling)) if they allowed the showing of the man behind the curtain.

shannondawg
05-12-2016, 08:25 AM
How much actual cash did Tunsil see upon signing? i'm talking about right now money, not future.

SailingDawg
05-12-2016, 11:34 AM
NBC Sports picked it up.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/11/lawyers-for-hugh-freeze-petition-to-seal-ncaa-from-testimony-in-laremy-tunsil-trial/

I did a "Hugh Freeze" twitter search last night and it was shared by dozens of media outlets throughout the U.S.

AlmostPositive
05-12-2016, 12:21 PM
Stevie Wonder could toss darts toward Lafayette County and hit an Ole Miss infraction.

They are vulture meat.

Mjoelner34
05-12-2016, 12:23 PM
Stevie Wonder could toss darts toward Lafayette County and hit an Ole Miss infraction.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AlmostPositive again.

TrapGame
05-12-2016, 12:33 PM

HA!!!

http://i62.tinypic.com/2uz9k5i.jpg

Bully13
05-12-2016, 01:40 PM
Someone who knows more about the Miami case please answer a question. Didn't the NCAA screw themselves by digging into a separate legal case involving one of guys that was supplying all players with all the stuff? Should the NCAA be careful with the Tunsil lawsuit? Are there any similarities?

JoseBrown
05-12-2016, 02:08 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AlmostPositive again.

No shit! That was funny!