PDA

View Full Version : Just Because It Seems Appropriate

Ifyouonlyknew
05-11-2016, 01:45 PM
With the Network Part 2 thread going on it just felt right to post this story again. Give people an inside look at what boosters do & how they do it.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/4/10/5594348/college-football-bag-man-interview

Jack Lambert
05-11-2016, 01:54 PM
When, where and how does the Ole Miss ***** come into play. That's what I want to know.

THE Bruce Dickinson
05-11-2016, 02:01 PM
""If we could take a vote for these kids to make a real salary every season, I would vote for it. $40,000 or something. Goes back to mama, buys them a car, lets them go live like normal people after they work their asses off for us."

Jesus, what an entitled statement. This statement probably isn't way off from what a plantation owner would say 150 years ago.

Their downfall is going to be very enjoyable.

ShotgunDawg
05-11-2016, 02:14 PM
What's frustrates me is how the narrative gets spun by OM and the media.

This isn't a debate about whether players should be a paid. That's irrelevant in this discussion. This is a debate how Ole Miss is using illegal enticements to gain an upper hand in recruiting.

Tbonewannabe
05-11-2016, 03:11 PM
What's frustrates me is how the narrative gets spun by OM and the media.

This isn't a debate about whether players should be a paid. That's irrelevant in this discussion. This is a debate how Ole Miss is using illegal enticements to gain an upper hand in recruiting.

UNM just trying to stay in the heppin business. They are just trying to help the poor and the evil NCAA is trying to prevent it. Everyone knows Reverend Freeze just has the kids best interest and can't stand for them to do without things like Rolex watches and nice houses.