PDA

View Full Version : Word on the screet....

Coach34
05-09-2016, 08:18 PM
The Network is running Neal McReady off and he is headed to write for SEC Country or some website like it

When you don't tote the party line- you get run out of town. That's what he gets for saying they were going to get hit hard with sanctions while they are still recruiting before the sanctions are announced.

#TheNetwork

Dawgowar
05-09-2016, 08:21 PM
Wow, never mind he could probably dish some dirt on them on the way out the door.

RocketDawg
05-09-2016, 08:25 PM
The Network is running Neal McReady off and he is headed to write for SEC Country or some website like it

When you don't tote the party line- you get run out of town. That's what he gets for saying they were going to get hit hard with sanctions while they are still recruiting before the sanctions are announced.

#TheNetwork

Wasn't he the guy who asked Tunsil the question about getting paid by coaches that Thursday night?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
05-09-2016, 08:27 PM
Isn't that why he got run out of bama?

msstate7
05-09-2016, 08:27 PM
Wasn't he the guy who asked Tunsil the question about getting paid by coaches that Thursday night?
I would bet he was banking on tunsil not being a complete moron and being honest.

Mjoelner34
05-09-2016, 08:29 PM
I would bet he was banking on tunsil not being a complete moron and being honest.

LOL It went from one of those "I'm the guy who asked the question that cleared the air and put this to rest." moments to "OH SHIT!" in a heartbeat.

Coach34
05-09-2016, 08:30 PM

Yep- and now he is feeling the Wrath of #TheNetwork

PassInterference
05-09-2016, 08:30 PM
McCready was as big a homer as any other Ole Miss writer.

After "sources" made him (and others) look stupid, he apparently had thoughts of reporting instead of repeating. He reported that Ole Miss would probably be hammered. He also asked Tunsil if he was taking money from coaches (I would have to say yeah).

McCready probably thought "have you taken any money from coaches" was a softball. He might have thought he was doing Ole Miss a favor by giving Tunsil a chance to deny in front of a national audience.

But Tunsil probably sensed that the NFL is the real world that doesn't play Ole Miss politics - so Tunsil gave an honest answer.

So if your work depends on Ole Miss, you'd better check your reputation at to door and tow the company narrative.

JDog13
05-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Don't let the haters get to you Neal. There are other places that sell tater logs that would love to have you.

Neal would make you hate him and love him. Mostly hate, but he was the better guy out of all the company men up there. Hate it for him that he got shit because he was tired of being lied to.

tireddawg
05-09-2016, 08:34 PM
My old "homies" would consider them to be some "punk ass biatches"
When will someone finally get tired of this shit & repercuss

confucius say
05-09-2016, 08:57 PM

#TheNetwork

Maybe he will come back on bo bounds now and live the lifestyle!

Seriously though, I use to always listen to his segments on there. Pissed me off sometimes, but it was tolerable.

If this is true it will cement their reputation for running off writers who challenge the narrative. Blevins could have been a coincidence. But not this.

Jarius
05-09-2016, 09:16 PM
Why are they mad at him instead of their dumbass left tackle that was too damn stupid to just say he wasn't paid by their coaches? Whatever, he's an asshole anyway and I really don't care if they run him off, but he is the least of their problems.

starkvegasdawg
05-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Why are they mad at him instead of their dumbass left tackle that was too damn stupid to just say he wasn't paid by their coaches? Whatever, he's an asshole anyway and I really don't care if they run him off, but he is the least of their problems.

Because bears are always the victim. It's not their fault they're too dumb to pour piss out of a boot. Always someone else's fault.

BeardoMSU
05-09-2016, 09:21 PM
I found Neal extremely pretentious....

....shallow, and pedantic. Most of the time he acted like an insufferable cu>t.

Dallas_Dawg
05-09-2016, 09:33 PM
With the new platform at Sec country or whatever, you think he goes after the Rebels?
You would think that it would be stupid for them to start shit with a journalist who has been around their program for a while.
I'm sure ole Neal knows where some bodies are buried.

Jack Lambert
05-09-2016, 09:36 PM
He will land on his feet and Ole Miss will catch hell.

Jarius
05-09-2016, 09:41 PM
Neal is an Ole Miss fan. He has a graduate degree from there and has been a defender of theirs forever. He may be pissed at them but he isn't going to hang them out to dry.

BeardoMSU
05-09-2016, 09:50 PM
Neal is an Ole Miss fan.

That seems to be his favorite topic to argue with folks on Twitter about. Again, he's a cu>t.

Todd4State
05-09-2016, 09:50 PM

That's my question as well.

DawgHouseUnited
05-09-2016, 11:08 PM

Hmm. Shallow and pedantic, you say?

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--2RaFvosj--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/18eqne1zocxyxjpg.jpg

Leroy Jenkins
05-09-2016, 11:09 PM
That seems to be his favorite topic to argue with folks on Twitter about. Again, he's a cu>t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htYE8wsu1xE

One of the greatest characters ever...

BeardoMSU
05-09-2016, 11:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htYE8wsu1xE

One of the greatest characters ever...

Good form, LJ.

"Oh 17 me, your lady friend gotta voice?"

cheewgumm
05-09-2016, 11:32 PM
I don't think Neal had any change of heart or felt like it was time to tell the truth. He just made a mistake asking a nervous Tubsill that question. He was trying o throw him a softball but never figured Tunsill would answer honestly.

Then he said Ole Miss may get hammered as a cover for Ole Miss. He was saying that The NCAA may hammer them just because they "think" Ole Miss U did something wrong. He's trying to give Ole Miss whiny fans something to cry about when they do get hammered. " We got hammered for nothing!!!!! Ask Neal."

This is all a misunderstanding. He didn't "find religion", he made an error.

notsofarawaydawg
05-09-2016, 11:45 PM
I don't give a shit if they run his ass off. He's a homer who has towed the line for them for years. You sleep with them in their ****ing bed then you get what you deserve when you tell the truth. Wishing that ****er the best of luck but not a bone in my body feels sorry for him.

TUSK
05-10-2016, 12:58 AM
Coach34, what's your O/U on skollys lost?

cheewgumm
05-10-2016, 01:26 AM

I'm going with 10.5

dawgoneyall
05-10-2016, 06:37 AM

He do poetry?

Coach34
05-10-2016, 06:59 AM

it depends on how they do the punishment- in 1 as an addendum or in 2 parts. This case is going to be very interesting and drawn out I'm afraid

shannondawg
05-10-2016, 07:40 AM
Leopards don't change their spots.

Bubb Rubb
05-10-2016, 07:54 AM
I'm hearing it's more of his decision. When lawyers and official mouthpieces start defecting, you know you are in trouble.

mic
05-10-2016, 07:54 AM
I'm going with 10.5

Well your going to be way low...

starkvegasdawg
05-10-2016, 08:00 AM
it depends on how they do the punishment- in 1 as an addendum or in 2 parts. This case is going to be very interesting and drawn out I'm afraid

It doesn't need to drag out too long, but I have a feeling it may. Worst case scenario is that it drags out long enough for them to buy another elite class and they are then able to weather the storm of even severe sanctions.

Tbonewannabe
05-10-2016, 08:15 AM
It doesn't need to drag out too long, but I have a feeling it may. Worst case scenario is that it drags out long enough for them to buy another elite class and they are then able to weather the storm of even severe sanctions.

This is my worry as well. You buy enough elite classes and then elite athletes think it is a good place to go to get in the NFL when the guys they are buying could go anywhere and still make it. UNM is the ultimate version of fake it until you make it.

BB30
05-10-2016, 08:21 AM
No way they get hit hard and survive it completely. People will be jumping ship left and right. I personally think the longer this thing drags out and hangs over their head as long as fresh info keeps coming out it's good for us and recruiting.

Jack Lambert
05-10-2016, 08:31 AM

Yep the first will be bad but not real bad and they will be able to sell it to the recruits signing in 2017 then the second will hit.

Ifyouonlyknew
05-10-2016, 08:37 AM

I feel pretty confident in saying this won't be an elite class. They'll get some good players but this won't be a top 10-15 class for them.

spbdawg
05-10-2016, 08:50 AM
#

spiral
05-10-2016, 09:01 AM
He's probably moving on from his job covering his beloved school because he really believes they are going to get hammered and he won't be able to make a living off the rats leaving the sinking flagship. It's survival.

mic
05-10-2016, 09:08 AM
If they get 30 over 3 or worse (which is a real possibility after Draft Night), they will be hard pressed to pull together a two deep roster. Their scout team will be made up of walk-ons. That's a really hard environment to compete in.

It won't be over 3 if it's 30.. NCAA will spread it out to at least 4 or 5.. Give them time to get walk ons and prepare for it..
But 30 will be a HUGE blow....

mic
05-10-2016, 09:10 AM
I feel pretty confident in saying this won't be an elite class. They'll get some good players but this won't be a top 10-15 class for them.

Agree... And the 2013 class this year has maybe 3 or 4 guys left that will contribute.. Attrition killed that class..

Dawg61
05-10-2016, 09:30 AM
Love this thread

cheewgumm
05-10-2016, 09:36 AM
Well your going to be way low...

Sorry, I meant 10.5/ year over 3

Dawg61
05-10-2016, 09:39 AM
This is my worry as well. You buy enough elite classes and then elite athletes think it is a good place to go to get in the NFL when the guys they are buying could go anywhere and still make it. UNM is the ultimate version of fake it until you make it.

Haha well they are a school full of lawyers who all have to fake it before they make it anyways so the shoe fits. Everything about that school is fake all the way down to their school colors. Yale blue and Harvard crimson.