PDA

View Full Version : So the bears just got a DE commit from...

Tripp McNeely
05-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Friggin' Baton Rouge, who didn't have an offer from LSU? I'm assuming that this is what their "crootin'" is gonna look like on the go-forward?

JDog13
05-08-2016, 11:13 PM
No investigations or sanctions will stop that crew. Only way to stop em is to pull the plug on the ventilator.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-08-2016, 11:20 PM
Friggin' Baton Rouge, who didn't have an offer from LSU? I'm assuming that this is what their "crootin'" is gonna look like on the go-forward? Kiffin has been Primary on each of the last two commits they have...he don't give a fuq

Coach34
05-08-2016, 11:31 PM
Until something with the NCAA breaks- they will continue to recruit

Beaver
05-08-2016, 11:41 PM
Yep, most high schoolers can't understand the gravity of the situation currently ongoing at OM right now. All coaches have to do is tell them everything is going to be ok and they'll believe them.

Leroy Jenkins
05-09-2016, 12:01 AM
Yep, most high schoolers can't understand the gravity of the situation currently ongoing at OM right now. All coaches have to do is tell them everything is going to be ok and they'll believe them.

When things go public and the de-commits begin, Chuck and Yancy will say they were "processed".

Also, henceforth, I will combine Chuck and Yancy into "Chancy" since they likely spend much of their time joined anyway.

djaymsu5
05-09-2016, 07:56 AM
If or when this kid gets an LSU offer the battle will begin. He wanted to go to LSU so I wouldn't call this recruitment over. LSU has limited scholarship spots this year because they want to save several for next years class cause it's loaded. They are after bigger fish right now but they will eventually offer this kid simply because they don't want a BR kid to sign with the Bears. You can bet coach O will be in his ear very often. Kiffin is a decent recruiter but he ain't coach O good.

Dawgbite
05-09-2016, 08:02 AM
He must have a sister that plays basketball or a little brother that runs hurdles really fast.

ScottH
05-09-2016, 08:03 AM
Also, henceforth, I will combine Chuck and Yancy into "Chancy" since they likely spend much of their time docked anyway.

FIFY

Ifyouonlyknew
05-09-2016, 08:53 AM
If or when this kid gets an LSU offer the battle will begin. He wanted to go to LSU so I wouldn't call this recruitment over. LSU has limited scholarship spots this year because they want to save several for next years class cause it's loaded. They are after bigger fish right now but they will eventually offer this kid simply because they don't want a BR kid to sign with the Bears. You can bet coach O will be in his ear very often. Kiffin is a decent recruiter but he ain't coach O good.

This. He's down the board a bit for LSU similar to us recruiting Brad Stewart at CB. If/when either 1 gets a LSU offer then the real recruiting begins.

mic
05-09-2016, 08:58 AM
This. He's down the board a bit for LSU similar to us recruiting Brad Stewart at CB. If/when either 1 gets a LSU offer then the real recruiting begins.

This commit won't last... Have to spin some good news their way with recruiting...

Bothrops
05-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Won't sign with bears.

Jack Lambert
05-09-2016, 12:09 PM

And offer some *****.

mic
05-09-2016, 01:30 PM
Kid probably just made 10k props to him ..

BossDawg
05-09-2016, 01:33 PM
They have plenty of time to decommit. If he's from BR though and didn't get an offer from LSU, that's a little fishy.

Why would they quit now anyway? They are trying to manipulate public opinion and they don't have any penalties yet, so they really have nothing to lose.......yet.

BiscuitEater
05-09-2016, 08:03 PM
I'm assuming that this is what their "crootin'" is gonna look like on the go-forward?

He must have a younger stud brother.