PDA

View Full Version : WAY TO GO JOHN COHEN!!!!!

CadaverDawg
05-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Hell of a job this weekend, Coach Cohen. You recruited those great players and put them in position to make plays, and we're proud of you. WoooooHoooo!

We have some kinda coach on our hands, gentlemen. A great conductor driving this engine!

Really big sweep. Let's pull for UGA, UK, & Tennessee tomorrow and take care of business the last 7 games. Hail State

Duckdog
05-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Hell yes

shannondawg
05-07-2016, 08:57 PM
I'm saving this one.

Ted Cruz
05-07-2016, 09:00 PM
Hell of a job this weekend, Coach Cohen. You recruited those great players and put them in position to make plays, and we're proud of you. WoooooHoooo!

We have some kinda coach on our hands, gentlemen. A great conductor driving this engine!

Really big sweep. Let's pull for UGA, UK, & Tennessee tomorrow and take care of business the last 7 games. Hail State
ISWYDT

State82
05-07-2016, 09:11 PM
That was good.

confucius say
05-07-2016, 09:17 PM
I'm not sure if you are being serious or just making fun of engie, but Cohen has done a great job this year all things considered and engie is right that Cohen's moves are a plus over the long run.

99jc
05-07-2016, 09:27 PM

nm

smootness
05-07-2016, 09:29 PM
I mean, I get that this is sarcasm and/or just a joke, but....if we can't legitimately appreciate the job Cohen has done this year, then we might as well pack it up and quit caring.

CadaverDawg
05-07-2016, 09:34 PM
Guys,lighten up...clearly this is meant as A) a joke about recent events, and B) To say that he really is doing a hell of a job.

We swept, smile my brothers.

Some of you can appreciate & enjoy a good laugh....and to those I say, "thank you".

Commercecomet24
05-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Guys,lighten up...clearly this is meant as A) a joke about recent events, and B) That he really is doing a hell of a job.

Some of you can appreciate & enjoy a good laugh....and to those I say, "thank you".

I thought it was a great post. Lighten the tension a little over last nights festivities lol. It's a great time for Dawg baseball!

msstate7
05-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Guys,lighten up...clearly this is meant as A) a joke about recent events, and B) That he really is doing a hell of a job.

Hey bud, this isn't gonna cut it. If you wanna play, go to Dave and busters

Haha

CadaverDawg
05-07-2016, 10:37 PM
Hey bud, this isn't gonna cut it. If you wanna play, go to Dave and busters

Haha

Haha