PDA

View Full Version : CL Strategy

Reason2succeed
05-07-2016, 10:52 AM
I know we all hate the CL but shouldn't we all click their articles when they finally write about the NCAA's investigation of OM? It seems that a couple hundred thousand clicks on an article would encourage them to continue. What say ye?

shannondawg
05-07-2016, 10:57 AM
When hell freezes over.

M.Fillmore
05-07-2016, 11:46 AM
I agree with Reason.

gravedigger
05-07-2016, 12:04 PM
I know we all hate the CL but shouldn't we all click their articles when they finally write about the NCAA's investigation of OM? It seems that a couple hundred thousand clicks on an article would encourage them to continue. What say ye?

it would if they werent bought and paid for.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-07-2016, 01:48 PM

You know their grimey little fingers are quivering as they type every word of an article on that subject..

Reason2succeed
05-07-2016, 02:08 PM
it would if they werent bought and paid for.

I'm not sure if they are paid for or if it's just that so many in their administration went to journalism school at OM.

I guess it comes down to whether our strategy is to influence or annihilate. Clicking pro-MSU and revealing ads on the OM NCAA investigation is an attempt to influence the paper but at this point it probably is a lost cause. We should just encourage every self-respecting State fan to boycott the paper. There are enough people loyal to MSU to make a huge dent in their already small market.