PDA

View Full Version : They may not win the party this year, nor recruiting day.

bulldogsmsu
05-07-2016, 09:55 AM
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2016/05/06/um-title-ix-investigation-concludes-greeks-take-action/84024062/

The hits just keep coming.

breazy
05-07-2016, 10:09 AM
How bout a copy and paste or summary for those of us that wont click on their site

gravedigger
05-07-2016, 10:12 AM
How bout a copy and paste or summary for those of us that wont click on their site

Its just an article on the derby day antics.

JoseBrown
05-07-2016, 10:25 AM
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2016/05/06/um-title-ix-investigation-concludes-greeks-take-action/84024062/

The hits just keep coming.

And for punishment the Sigma Chi House, only at Upper Miss college, will be renovated to include bathrooms for the newfound feminists who weren't asked questions during Derby Days and men who 'feel' appropriate to use.*****

With all due respect I'm sure that comment will offend a few, but I say again with all do respect I was being sarcastic. Im sure the girls that didn't get asked any punitive sexually harassing questions were greatly offended, and deserve to change the entire Greek lifestyle at Upper Miss college. There should be agreed upon language signed into contract before any fraternity-sorority event at Upper Miss college, along with no alcohol or illicit drug use. They probably deserve it. Haha. Those dubmasses!

Corn Bread
05-07-2016, 11:28 AM
And for punishment the Sigma Chi House, only at Upper Miss college, will be renovated to include bathrooms for the newfound feminists who weren't asked questions during Derby Days and men who 'feel' appropriate to use.*****

With all due respect I'm sure that comment will offend a few, but I say again with all do respect I was being sarcastic. Im sure the girls that didn't get asked any punitive sexually harassing questions were greatly offended, and deserve to change the entire Greek lifestyle at Upper Miss college. There should be agreed upon language signed into contract before any fraternity-sorority event at Upper Miss college, along with no alcohol or illicit drug use. They probably deserve it. Haha. Those dubmasses!

So the Sigma Chi's draw the first death penalty on campus for 2016.