PDA

View Full Version : Kylin Hill on campus today with his mom

Schultzy
05-07-2016, 09:19 AM
Saw him play once has a sophomore and once as a junior at Columbus High School. I think he will be in the conversation with JJ Johnson, Jerious Norwood, Kieffer McGee and Anthony Dixon as one the all time greats at MSU before it's over.
He is that good and it sounds like we have a good shot at him coming here too.

BeastMan
05-07-2016, 09:50 AM
I think he commits at least privately. Wouldn't shock me at all if he holds it from the public for a big splash moment. As a fan, I want him public today to lead this class.

JoseBrown
05-07-2016, 10:08 AM
Maybe our new defensive coaches can get a few great lineman in for Hevesy to coach up. Since he seems to be able to if someone else gets them for him.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
05-07-2016, 10:14 AM
Speaking of OL....there was a Hevesy sighting at the ball game last night.

Homedawg
05-07-2016, 10:44 AM
Norwood had a good line?

dogwalker
05-07-2016, 10:48 AM
I saw him play last year vs Hernando. He is that kind of player you want to watch because he can do something special every time he touches the ball. He could be a star at MSU!

Jsndawg
05-07-2016, 12:48 PM
Norwood had big country David Stewart
That's a start

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-08-2016, 12:15 PM
I thought she was the one wanting him at State...

vv83
05-08-2016, 01:32 PM
I thought she was the one wanting him at State...
Wtf

smootness
05-08-2016, 01:40 PM
May just think he needs to take more time and be sure, don't worry.

Bothrops
05-08-2016, 01:59 PM
Well having to endure this beats flippin'.

Political Hack
05-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Norwood had a good line?

I about spit my drink out. We played tackle the man with the football for 4 years when he was here.

The OL is in much better shape in the next few years than it was this past year. The interior OL could actually develop into a strength IMO. Just need 1 or 2 guys to develop into stud OTs.

mic
05-08-2016, 03:01 PM
I about spit my drink out. We played tackle the man with the football for 4 years when he was here.

The OL is in much better shape in the next few years than it was this past year. The interior OL could actually develop into a strength IMO. Just need 1 or 2 guys to develop into stud OTs.

Yeah no way the Oline can be worse than it was last year...
And Rankin will be a huge upgrade at OT... Still have no clue why he was redshirted..
And our depth will be more experienced .. These are all YOUR guys Hev.. Get to coaching...

Reason2succeed
05-08-2016, 05:44 PM
The scout article I rad says that his mother loved it and they just want to talk it over with his dad. Sounds like he's 90% since his mother loves the program that Dan is running.

Todd4State
05-08-2016, 05:50 PM
I saw him play last year vs Hernando. He is that kind of player you want to watch because he can do something special every time he touches the ball. He could be a star at MSU!

Especially with him and Keytaeon at QB. That's something that JJ didn't really have at MSU and the best offense I have ever seen at MSU IMO was Dak and Josh. Those two could be a tandem like that.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
05-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Especially with him and Keytaeon at QB. That's something that JJ didn't really have at MSU and the best offense I have ever seen at MSU IMO was Dak and Josh. Those two could be a tandem like that..

Todd4State
05-08-2016, 06:01 PM
Yeah no way the Oline can be worse than it was last year...
And Rankin will be a huge upgrade at OT... Still have no clue why he was redshirted..
And our depth will be more experienced .. These are all YOUR guys Hev.. Get to coaching...

As far as Hill and Thompson go there are some good o-linemen that we need to lock down- Epson, Nik Hogan (2018), Charles, and we need to get Oven in the boat. I know we offered a 2019 guy from Rosa Fort too but we'll see on him. Getting Gainer to commit was a good start.