PDA

View Full Version : Since No One else is going to say it...

engie
05-06-2016, 10:37 PM
That was an brilliantly managed game. Several instances that actively won us the game. That "tinkering" goes unnoticed tonight though because it worked.

msstate7
05-06-2016, 10:39 PM
Cohen did a very good job. I thought we called too many pickoff attempts, but that's it

HoopsDawg
05-06-2016, 10:40 PM
That was an brilliantly managed game. Several instances that actively won us the game. That "tinkering" goes unnoticed tonight though because it worked.

It was commented on in the game thread. Great job not pulling Sexton in the 4th.

msstate7
05-06-2016, 10:42 PM
It was commented on in the game thread. Great job not pulling Sexton in the 4th.

Haha

State82
05-06-2016, 10:42 PM
It most definitely was. Cohen earned every penny of his check tonight plus a bonus. The Robson steal in the 8th was one of several outstanding moves. Hats off to him for sure.

CadaverDawg
05-06-2016, 10:43 PM

Actually myself, Hoops, and others talked about it in the game thread...but you conveniently missed it.

msstate7
05-06-2016, 10:43 PM
It most definitely was. Cohen earned every penny of his check tonight plus a bonus. The Robson steal in the 8th was one of several outstanding moves. Hats off to him for sure.
Cohen called some really good defensive alignments also

engie
05-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Actually myself, Hoops, and others talked about it in the game thread...but you conveniently missed it.

Ah -- couple posts in a game thread pages back. No clue how I could have missed that**

Wonder if it would be contained to a middle page in a game thread if even one of those moves had backfired?

CadaverDawg
05-06-2016, 10:47 PM
Ah -- one post in a game thread. No clue how I could have missed that**

Wonder if it would be contained to a middle page in a game thread if even one of those moves had backfired?

Wonder if this thread of yours would exist if it did?

See how that works.

Coach34
05-06-2016, 10:48 PM

Mizzou had the infield in and we didnt steal 2nd with Cody- that could have really hurt us. Worked out- but he made a mistake there.

Overall he did do a very good job tho- benched Hump, had our D positioned well on a couple of their hitters....definitely well coached game

engie
05-06-2016, 10:49 PM
Wonder if this thread of yours would exist if it did?

See how that works.

One vs a full front page. Seems like there is pretty good posting balance on here**

Coach34
05-06-2016, 10:49 PM

very good call there- no doubt

CadaverDawg
05-06-2016, 10:50 PM
One vs a full front page. Seems like there is pretty good posting balance on here**

Your bullshit thread & attempt to call people out backfired. Just leave it at that.

HSVDawg
05-06-2016, 10:51 PM

It mostly goes unnoticed because Cohen makes good moves with his "tinkering" 90% of the time. He's a good coach with an eye for the game. It's that other 10% where he can't get out of his own way that drives people crazy. You can always tell when it's Cohening when its completely obvious stuff like pulling Sexton last weekend, where seemingly everyone knows its a bad idea except him. Gotta take the bad with the good I guess.

CadaverDawg

Totally agree.

drunkernhelldawg
That's one he had to pull out of his ass. 2 huge unearned runs. Agree that the steal was key. Winning like this ain't easy. Another chance for a sweep, though not a chance for another sweep (just a second).

Gotta like our chances. Our guys are still groovin' on playing.

engie
05-06-2016, 10:52 PM
Mizzou had the infield in and we didnt steal 2nd with Cody- that could have really hurt us. Worked out- but he made a mistake there.

And what happens when Marrero lines one at the 1B and takes us out of the inning? He had squared up everything against Hauck tonight. Can not call that a mistake on the front end.

engie
05-06-2016, 10:53 PM
Your bullshit thread & attempt to call people out backfired. Just leave it at that.

Oh look Cadaver is going menstrual because he can't hate Coinz tonight!11!

No -- my point stands. We can't even have a "good job Cohen" thread without people bitching about Cohen.

CadaverDawg
05-06-2016, 10:54 PM
Oh look Cadaver is going menstrual because he can't hate Coinz tonight!11!1

You're a strange dude.

If your thread attempt fails, just make shit up. The engie way.

Coach34
05-06-2016, 10:55 PM
And what happens when Marrero lines one at the 1B and takes us out of the inning? He had squared up everything against Hauck tonight. Can not call that a mistake on the front end.

holy Jesus **** engie- you tell Eli to take while you steal the easy base. He would have beaten everybody to the base. they were giving it to us. Its an obvious call. Just hush. Cohen did a good job tonight- but he wasnt perfect.

CadaverDawg
05-06-2016, 10:57 PM
holy Jesus **** engie- you tell Eli to take while you steal the easy base. He would have beaten everybody to the base. they were giving it to us. Its an obvious call. Just hush. Cohen did a good job tonight- but he wasnt perfect.

engie logs in to fight. It's the damndest thing I've ever seen. Ha

Homedawg
05-06-2016, 10:59 PM
I'm not sure how anyone can read a game thread, it's a bitch fest. a gym full of 8th grade girls can't bitch and complain that much. Miserable. Don't know why anyone reads it during the game, completely unbearable.

engie
05-06-2016, 11:01 PM
It mostly goes unnoticed because Cohen makes good moves with his "tinkering" 90% of the time. He's a good coach with an eye for the game. It's that other 10% where he can't get out of his own way that drives people crazy. You can always tell when it's Cohening when its completely obvious stuff like pulling Sexton last weekend, where seemingly everyone knows its a bad idea except him. Gotta take the bad with the good I guess.

His moves result in a net gain. Vs a chalk coach. That's my point. When you do the things he does, it will blow up on you occasionally. How many pitches did Sexton have tonight? What happens if Hump blows it? Why was Sexton so elite tonight? Why was Hudson so elite last night? Low pitch counts last week didn't have anything to do with it? It's just how it all works.

I'm simply calling attention to the fact that Cohen's moves -- and his tinkering -- actively won us that game tonight. We've probably got to win 5 more games overall to be a national seed for the first time in the 19 years they've been giving those out.

Homedawg
05-06-2016, 11:01 PM

I'll agree that I would have stolen him too, however, they had the ss playing super close to the bag, coverage wouldn't have been a problem. With that said, I don't think they would have thrown thru w Robson on third.

engie
05-06-2016, 11:02 PM
It failed because you say it failed. Just like Cohenz was a dead man walking 2 months ago.

Homedawg
05-06-2016, 11:04 PM
Where is 61? Cohen will be fired?????? He called it, and made sure we knew it. What a douche

Coach34
05-06-2016, 11:04 PM
Engie- he's done a good job- THIS YEAR

We are on target for a national seed
We stopped bunting so ******* much
He settled on a basic line-up

This shit really aint that hard. Having a true Freshman hitting .430 has helped him as much as anything. He's doing a pretty good job. He's not perfect- but everybody is happy with the way the team has responded this season.

Coach34
05-06-2016, 11:06 PM
I'll agree that I would have stolen him too, however, they had the ss playing super close to the bag, coverage wouldn't have been a problem. With that said, I don't think they would have thrown thru w Robson on third.

exactly- we coached against each other. We're both stealing that base right there and you know it

engie
05-06-2016, 11:08 PM

That's my point. It was not the gimme automatic decision that coach acts like it was. With the infield in -- they aren't turning 2 up the middle anyway. You want him in scoring position there, sure. But you don't want to run into a quick tag first out at second there either. Hauck was still throwing there. Up and in to Elih on a throw thru and it's quite possible we get Brown hosed there with a guy that had nothing but solid contact all night.

BayouDawg
05-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Why should someone be patted on the back for doing what they're supposed to do? Cohen gets paid to make good coaching decisions does he not?

basedog
05-06-2016, 11:11 PM
We just keep getting better. Big game tomorrow. Collins has really improved at third, plus he is starting to hit. Robson is getting healthier, we have the depth to make a run now!
Gotta like D Brown coming in closing games.

engie
05-06-2016, 11:13 PM
exactly- we coached against each other. We're both stealing that base right there and you know it

And you are crucified if you run into a first out there with the go-ahead run at 3rd and infield drawn in. Brown probably makes it there, I agree. But it is not an open and shut decision. I already know you'll see it in black and white like you do every decision Cohen makes -- but I'm never going to agree with you on that.

Coach34
05-06-2016, 11:14 PM
That's my point. It was not the gimme automatic decision that coach acts like it was. With the infield in -- they aren't turning 2 up the middle anyway. You want him in scoring position there, sure. But you don't want to run into a quick tag first out at second there either. Hauck was still throwing there. Up and in to Elih on a throw thru and it's quite possible we get Brown hosed there with a guy that had nothing but solid contact all night.

You take the easy base they are giving you and stay out of the double play. Baseball 101 Engie. Get your 2nd guy in scoring position

This is why I dont argue baseball much- the stupidity you have to deal with in baseball is ridiculous. EVERYBODY thinks they know baseball, whether they played or not

cheewgumm
05-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Cohen did a good job tonight. He's a good coach.

I don't agree his tinkering is a "net gain" over time, but I can't prove it.

CadaverDawg
05-06-2016, 11:16 PM
Cohen did a good job tonight. He's a good coach.

I don't agree his tinkering is a "net gain" over time, but I can't prove it.

You're correct. I agree

Dawg61
05-06-2016, 11:17 PM
Where is 61? Cohen will be fired?????? He called it, and made sure we knew it. What a douche

Oh I'm still in your head like always skull ****ing your brains just like I've been for the last three years. Keep drinking yourself stupid though trying to get me out of there. Good luck with that. Might work this next time for you Homodawg.

War Machine Dawg
05-06-2016, 11:20 PM
engie logs in to fight. It's the damndest thing I've ever seen. Ha

And he conveniently forgets when Cohen tried playing for 1 in the 5th down 2. Overall, Cohen did a good job tonight. Kudos to him.

CadaverDawg
05-06-2016, 11:21 PM
And he conveniently forgets when Cohen tried playing for 1 in the 5th down 2. Overall, Cohen did a good job tonight. Kudos to him.

Yep, another good point

engie
05-06-2016, 11:29 PM
You take the easy base they are giving you and stay out of the double play. Baseball 101 Engie. Get your 2nd guy in scoring position

This is why I dont argue baseball much- the stupidity you have to deal with in baseball is ridiculous. EVERYBODY thinks they know baseball, whether they played or not

Infield being drawn in /=/ giving him the bag. There's a scouting report for that specific situation on Mizzou that I have not seen -- you have not seen -- but you can bet your ass Cohen had and built a decision(that worked) off of.

I'm not eating that one as a catcher -- and none of the decent coaches I played for would have either. Neither MIF was sold out far enough for it to be a gimme.

engie
05-06-2016, 11:33 PM

Bunting a .200 hitter with Mangum coming up behind him and a disastrous infield /=/ "playing for one".

State82
05-06-2016, 11:39 PM
I'm not sure how anyone can read a game thread, it's a bitch fest. a gym full of 8th grade girls can't bitch and complain that much. Miserable. Don't know why anyone reads it during the game, completely unbearable.

However, like I have said before, name one other school in the country whose biggest message board gets this much activity during a baseball game. LSU maybe, but I doubt it. This is the very reason so many folks get upset, irate, go overboard, etc during the game. We have such passionate baseball fans that the expectations are out the roof. We expect, and deserve, the absolute best from the program. Especially with regard to well compensated staff. It's just another of the many aspects that make MSU Baseball the well recognized and respected program that it is today. I dare say ours is the best overall program (support, coaches' pay, facilities, history, recognition) to have never won a national championship with the possible exception of FSU and to a lesser extent possibly UF.

wasabaka
05-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Jesus, we won tonight. It was a well-managed game. Can't you guys be happy that we just won another SEC series and have a very good chance to sweep tomorrow? You guys make me scratch my head - never happy.

Jack Lambert
05-07-2016, 12:21 AM
That fake bunt was golden.

drunkernhelldawg
05-07-2016, 12:28 AM
There was some luck too. Especially that pop out for the first out when they had the bases juiced. Our guys are jukin' and the ball is bouncing our way. Like the way this season is shaping up.

Coach34
05-07-2016, 12:39 AM
Infield being drawn in /=/ giving him the bag. There's a scouting report for that specific situation on Mizzou that I have not seen -- you have not seen -- but you can bet your ass Cohen had and built a decision(that worked) off of.

I'm not eating that one as a catcher -- and none of the decent coaches I played for would have either. Neither MIF was sold out far enough for it to be a gimme.

again- we'll just disagree. I know what I saw on TV...and I know what ISeenIt and Mic saw at the game. We all 100% agree- they were giving us 2nd. There's nothing concrete I can use to say you are wrong- but you are wrong. They were out of position imo

Coach34
05-07-2016, 12:40 AM
That fake bunt was golden.

good baseball play- 100% agree

Commercecomet24
05-07-2016, 12:59 AM

Amazing how when a coach "tinkers" and it works nobody says a word but When it backfires once the armchair coaches come out of the woodwork!

basedog
05-07-2016, 05:34 AM
Polk really did know what he was talking about, "That's Baseball"!

I seen it dawg
05-07-2016, 06:09 AM
Ah -- couple posts in a game thread pages back. No clue how I could have missed that**

Ok. We will start full threads when he doesn't do retarded shit like take Sexton out in the third or not bring in Houston when the nuts are on the line. Got it.

I seen it dawg
05-07-2016, 06:11 AM

It's why you run as soon as they bring the infield in. First pitch and give elih the take. They were giving that bag to us. You wait til 3-2 like we did and now the line into double play is in order because elih has to protect. It wasn't that hard of a play or decision. Should have run on the first pitch.

I seen it dawg
05-07-2016, 06:13 AM
Take some Advil for your hangover this morning when you get up Engie. Stay out the bottle.

I seen it dawg
05-07-2016, 06:18 AM

But if either MiF has to make that tag no way they are able to make the throw back to the plate to get Robson. And the 2b was completely out of the play and the SS was gonna have a hard time. I find it hard to believe the coach for mizzou had some great plan there seeing as how he chose to pitch to Lowe earlier with 2 outs and 1B open.

engie
05-07-2016, 07:27 AM
So 0-0 take and straight steal with a guy throwing 96 and starting to leave it up?

Let's just agree to disagree.

engie
05-07-2016, 07:28 AM
Good thing I didn't drink last night.

engie
05-07-2016, 07:38 AM
Yep you are right. You pitchers know more about running/calling first and thirds than I do. k

So you've got Robson reading it past the pitcher and taking off? But Cohen gambles too much as is?

I seen it dawg
05-07-2016, 09:46 AM
Yeah I do. And it's not a real big gamble in relation to some of the others. It's certainly not 4th and 28 from your 29 and going for it.

confucius say
05-07-2016, 09:57 AM
Bunting a .200 hitter with Mangum coming up behind him and a disastrous infield /=/ "playing for one".

Exactly. And that .200 hitter has been a .100 hitter the last month

CadaverDawg
05-07-2016, 10:20 AM
You pitchers know more about running/calling first and thirds than I do. k

Lol

BB30
05-07-2016, 10:39 AM
It's tough because baseball isn't a black and white sport. There are so many different ways to play and coach the game and the situation can change and be dictated by so much especially at the sec level. Highschool you steal there every single time. Sec it's a coin flip and robson probably does not score there even if the catcher throws through. You got a kid throwing gas, a solid defensive catcher that is throwing a mid 1.8 to second and a pinched middle. I agree and probably would have attempted to take the bag there but it is certainly not a given. And I think if he steals there and it doesn't work out many on here would have been dogging him that are dogging him now saying he should have stolen. I think the point engie is trying to make is that Cohen can't win no matter what he does with some on here. Probably wouldn't have started a thread about it. But I tend to agree that he is a much better coach than some give him credit for. All coaches have blind spots and flaws just the nature of the game and any coach in any sport. It's a lot easier to make a decision in hindsight than it is in the heat of the moment obviously.

engie
05-07-2016, 10:44 AM
Lol

Your butt hurt is palpable.

Dawg61
05-07-2016, 11:03 AM

And you can't accept the fact that almost nobody likes Cohen but you. Nobody is saying fire him right now cause we are top 5 in the country right now but that doesn't mean everyone suddenly likes Cohen. We don't. He's still the same Cohening asshole he's always been except this year his team is so damn good offensively that even he realizes he needs to step back and just watch. I will say this. Cohen seems to have tempered down on the meddling this year. He has made personal and coaching improvements. Will they last? Only as long as his team is good.

engie
05-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Yeah I do.

Of course you do. As evidenced in never actually relating the most common and effective actual defensive call there which Mizzou was in position for. I'm bowing out of this pissing match with you though. You can keep telling me how much more you know than I do(while sticking with ridiculous football comparisons) and I'll just go polish the catching hardware that I bothered keeping up with

engie
05-07-2016, 11:15 AM
And you can't accept the fact that almost nobody likes Cohen but you. Nobody is saying fire him right now cause we are top 5 in the country right now but that doesn't mean everyone suddenly likes Cohen. We don't. He's still the same Cohening asshole he's always been except this year his team is so damn good offensively that even he realizes he needs to step back and just watch. I will say this. Cohen seems to have tempered down on the meddling this year. He has made personal and coaching improvements. Will they last? Only as long as his team is good.

Yep -- you are still the same idiot. "Top 5 in the country in spite of our dumb ass coach1!11!"

But he's a terrible hitting coach they said.
But he overcomplicates bp they said.
But he ruins great hitters they said.
But if only he didn't tinker they said.

But at least you have the balls to admit that you just don't like him, thus making sense of the ever-moving goal posts to judge him on.

gravedigger
05-07-2016, 11:21 AM
Oh I'm still in your head like always skull ****ing your brains just like I've been for the last three years. Keep drinking yourself stupid though trying to get me out of there. Good luck with that. Might work this next time for you Homodawg.

He's just pointing out you are the typical emotional message board adolescent that knows little to nothing about baseball. Either own the comments you make or dont.

Coach34
05-07-2016, 11:32 AM

you would have to eat it as a catcher- Cody was getting a huge lead- wouldn't have been close

gravedigger
05-07-2016, 11:39 AM

Nobody likes cohen but engie?

Do you mean in real life or inside a game thread?

And his team is top 5 because he's just watching?

Have you actually convinced yourself of this ?

Look, there is an alternative to selling completely out. Its simply stating some of his decisions arent the best ones.

CadaverDawg
05-07-2016, 11:47 AM

Ha, making you look dumb doesn't cause butthurt. Watching you attempt to show your expertise bc you were a catcher is hilarious.

CadaverDawg
05-07-2016, 11:49 AM
I'll just go polish the catching hardware that I bothered keeping up with

Hahahahaha

What a douche.

And you wonder why everyone thinks you're a gnat.

CadaverDawg
05-07-2016, 11:53 AM

I disagree. I like Cohen. I don't like when he does stupid shit....but I like Cohen and think he is a really good coach and recruiter. He just takes his meddling too far at times. I don't want a different coach. This season will be the beginning of a potentially long run for our program near the top of the country imo.

I'm a Cohen fan & believer....but he's also not above criticism, especially on a message board. That's what some idiots can't understand.

(And I'm also a passionate fan that says dumb shit in game threads and admits it. Sue me. That's part of what this board is here for I thought.)

engie
05-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Ha, making you look dumb doesn't cause butthurt. Watching you attempt to show your expertise bc you were a catcher is hilarious.

My expertise isn't because I was a catcher. My expertise is because of who I am -- what I learned -- and who I learned it under. You don't notice the fact that I've been the best damn baseball prognosticator on this board this year -- because the majority of the stuff I was right about -- you were wrong about.

Hey, it happens.

engie
05-07-2016, 12:10 PM
Hahahahaha

What a douche.

And you wonder why everyone thinks you're a gnat.

"Everyone" = "you".

ETA: I'm tired of this argument with you. It is not fun. You are right, I'm wrong, and I apologize. I don't know anything about the game and am just pumping sunshine. Can we please move on.

Dawg61
05-07-2016, 12:39 PM
He's just pointing out you are the typical emotional message board adolescent that knows little to nothing about baseball. Either own the comments you make or dont.

How long are your old grandpa balls gonna be sore cause I made some bad jokes about Rick & Meo Stansbury? Get over it woman. I already apologized for the poor tasteless jokes months ago. Can you move on yet or do we need to have a sit down so you can get it all out? Let me know gramps.

Dawg61
05-07-2016, 12:41 PM
My expertise isn't because I was a catcher. My expertise is because of who I am -- what I learned -- and who I learned it under. You don't notice the fact that I've been the best damn baseball prognosticator on this board this year -- because the majority of the stuff I was right about -- you were wrong about.

Hey, it happens.

You're Will James plus Engiemathmatics

shannondawg
05-07-2016, 01:20 PM
So y'all gonna let him finish out the season before canning him?

MaroonFlounder
05-07-2016, 02:15 PM
The bickering about baseball in this forum here is entertaining. I love it though. MSU fans are more passionate about baseball than any other college program. Damnit, we deserve to win it all in Omaha. I'd cut off a testicle to see it happen in my lifetime.

CadaverDawg
05-07-2016, 02:29 PM
So y'all gonna let him finish out the season before canning him?

You must not be understanding. I'm a Cohen fan, and praised his coaching moves last night in the game thread. But I also criticize him when warranted, and think there's no problem with that.

So what are you talking about? Who said they wanted Cohen fired? Wasn't me.

CadaverDawg
05-07-2016, 02:29 PM
The bickering about baseball in this forum here is entertaining. I love it though. MSU fans are more passionate about baseball than any other college program. Damnit, we deserve to win it all in Omaha. I'd cut off a testicle to see it happen in my lifetime.

Amen

Commercecomet24
05-07-2016, 02:34 PM

Great post and extremely accurate!

gravedigger
05-07-2016, 03:14 PM
How long are your old grandpa balls gonna be sore cause I made some bad jokes about Rick & Meo Stansbury? Get over it woman. I already apologized for the poor tasteless jokes months ago. Can you move on yet or do we need to have a sit down so you can get it all out? Let me know gramps.

Stay on point whipper snapper.

Our team is in the middle of a major transition from junk ball, small ball to power pitching and gorilla ball. But it will take cohen a minute.

Tell the gamethread romper room the rest if the world says hi.

I seen it dawg
05-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Too many balls off the face...mask

msstate7
05-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Baseball is the one sport where we argue and fight with each other win or lose haha

gravedigger
05-07-2016, 06:58 PM
You don't notice the fact that I've been the best damn baseball prognosticator on this board this year

Engie, you have been outstanding this year. But you cannot say this without sounding like.....well....every other knowitall.

Baseball knowlege is not intuitive. Its more like pool than football or basketball. Most dont understand that.
Msu used to have the most knowlegeable baseball fans bar none.

That is no longer the case

Commercecomet24
05-07-2016, 07:05 PM
Baseball is the one sport where we argue and fight with each other win or lose haha

That's what so cool about baseball because there's so many different philosophies that will win games. There is nothing set in stone you can win by so many different methods.

engie
05-07-2016, 07:12 PM
I did sound like every other ass hole know it all. Guilty.

Todd4State
05-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Unfortunately the general nature of baseball is to overcriticize (not a word I know) when something doesn't go right and to not notice when something works.

I think most people are happy with Cohen overall it seems like. There are always people that aren't going to like him for whatever reason- but again that's true of any coach at MSU or anywhere else. It seems like a lot of people were concerned- I wouldn't say that they all jumped off the wagon- but the "host or a strooooonnnnggg two" threshold seems to be achieved of very likely to be.

And I'll say this about "knowing baseball"- for anyone including me- baseball is like playing the piano in that you really never truly master it. There are always things to learn and ways to get better.

engie
05-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Too many balls off the face...mask

That's right. I needed a few more cricks in my neck off the hill to truly understand the game.

RocketDawg
05-07-2016, 07:20 PM
Unfortunately the general nature of baseball is to overcriticize (not a word I know) when something doesn't go right and to not notice when something works.

I think most people are happy with Cohen overall it seems like. There are always people that aren't going to like him for whatever reason- but again that's true of any coach at MSU or anywhere else. It seems like a lot of people were concerned- I wouldn't say that they all jumped off the wagon- but the "host or a strooooonnnnggg two" threshold seems to be achieved of very likely to be.

And I'll say this about "knowing baseball"- for anyone including me- baseball is like playing the piano in that you really never truly master it. There are always things to learn and ways to get better.

And with good reason. He could well be Coach of the Year. Of course, we had one of those in FB a few years ago and then he was fired the next year (also for good reason ... he couldn't coach).

State82
05-07-2016, 07:54 PM

Bingo. Pretty much mirrors what I stated way earlier in this, comedy, of a thread. You just described it more eloquently.

Political Hack
05-08-2016, 07:59 AM
We're a top 5 team and likely a national seed. He can tinker his ass straight into the CWS for the rest of eternity as far as I'm concerned. Hitters bat .300. Cohen's batting higher than that. I'll take it.